Die Zeit unter der Lupe 762/1964 01.09.1964
01 candidacy Johnson. Crowd with placards Texas Johnson. Johnson, beckoning, half total. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson and daughters on the speaker's podium. Posters with a picture of Johnson's. Johnson, in addition to the nominated Vice President Humphrey. Johnson speaks (interview).
02. Viet Nam report. Photographers before General Khan, who sits at a table (total). Demonstrations on the streets of Saigon. Brawl. indicated on the road. Soldiers on the barbed wire fence on the road. Amount of protesters behind barbed wire. General Khan in the amount (total) 03. nuclear power plant in the Soviet Union. Man in the suit walks into the work of durcn a door and is working on the reactors. Interior shots of the institution of the nuclear power plant. Various machines and turbines, where hot steam is generated directly from the reactor.
04. accident story no. 6 (suicidal) Gunter Jerschke as a funeral entrepreneur writes in a book and turns around. He speaks (interview). Hands lift the heavy stone, which is tied to the leg of a man. He throws the rock into the water and hinterhe is torn. Empty swimming pool without water. Man jumps into the suit from the 10 m Tower in the empty basin. Miss Beyrau sits on a branch of a tree and cut on the branch. A young girl comes from a business, depends on their packages and Pocket on the-Lenkstange of the bike. Her legs and the pedals to the wheel. It runs between 2 parked cars on the street. A car drives past in the foreground. You turn in the road. Truck comes. Foot is on the brake. Face of the Lastwagenfahrers. Braking wheels. Günter Jerschke turns the screw of the coffin.
05. La Mouffe, Paris. Old walls and backyards in La Mouffe in Paris. A painter paints. Columns of debris at the demolition of dilapidated houses. Pan on back of rundown houses. 2 Clochars drink from a bottle of wine. Girls legs go up stairs. Man opens a window. Market is on the road. People throng among the stands. Young woman faces a stand under an umbrella. Woman using gut loading with hair pomade. An old man's face. 3 lemons, it offers are in his hand. Sculptor at work. Guitar Workshop. young man goes down the stairs with guitar in hand. A singer with a guitar and a long black hair sings (original sound). Singer. Clapping audience in basement.
06. Paris fashions (Jaques home). Mannequin with shiny dress and matching Cap. Mannequin with fur Cap. Costume with skirt, which is widely slashed on both sides. Cocktail dresses with sequins embroidered. 3 mannequins walk down the stairs in evening dresses. Dress with deep eyes. Knee pants Zebra fur. See weight fur pants out. Feet and legs with striped stockings step pedals a bicycle. Sparkling knee pants, wide dress.
07. Athletics precipitates East West in Jena. 1500 running men. 3 ogimura runners run and run as the winner by the target. Long jump: Jumps Klaus Behr, East Berlin and is 2. Wolfgang Klein, Hamburg, WINS. Shot put: Dieter Urbach meets ball and reached not the Olympic standard. 3000m steeplechase: auditorium with visitors, following the race of the runners head turning. 3 Central German runners win. Marlene Schmitz Portz at the high jump. Siegwird 4 jumps Karin Rüger, Leipzig and WINS. Start the women's 80 m hurdles. Winner Centa Kopp prior Karin Balzer, Frankfurt/Oder (slow motion) 08 soccer: 1. FC Köln - Hannover 96 082. filled Auditorium (photographed the audience from behind). The Cologne player at the gate of Hanover. A player of Hanover WINS 96 in the ball duel. Spielscenen Cologne gate. Shot of a Cologne player. The goalkeeper catches the ball and makes it drop from the gate. 2 players fall down. Cologne player ball trick and not is ball. Shot on goal for Hannover. The ball drops into the empty goal. Hit arms high raised exultant crowd. Ball will be shot on the crossbar. Audience faces. Girl eating ice-cream. Shot on goal 2:0 for Hannover. Embrace of the goalscorers. Depremierte faces Cologne players. Spectator seriously shakes his head.
09 Eisschlecker. Rotating ice cream maker. Ice cream cone soft serve ice cream runs. Ball ice is filled in ice cream cone. Child licking ice cream cone. Mother gives ice child in the car. Mother gives a boy ice cream. Young girl is licking ice on the road. 2 young girls with ice cream. Bärbel Flach licks ice cream (large). Stand copying girl eat lemon ice cream. Men's shoes. Ice falls on shoe. Woman with glasses eats ice cream spoon. 2 old ladies in front of ice cream. A waiter carrying tray. Bärbel Flach goes next to Mr. Sommer, who licks ice cream. Alternately, you lick ice cream.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Balzer, Karin ; Beer, Klaus ; Flach, Bärbel ; Humphrey, Robert ; Jerschke, Günther ; Johnson, Ladybird ; Johnson, Linda B. ; Johnson, Luice B. ; Johnson, Lyndon ; Azam, Khan ; Sommer, Elke ; Klein, Wolfgang ; Kopp-Gastl, Zenta ; Rüger, Karin ; Schmitz-Portz, Marlene ; Urbach, Dieter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; civil wars ; Demonstrations ; Football ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Advertising ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Cities ; Transport: public transport ; Unrest ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; People ; Economy ; Fashion ; nuclear science ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 762/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m information Johnson candidacy origin: Metro report from Viet Nam - origin: vis news nuclear power Soviet Union origin: Sovkino accident story no. 6 In the spotlight la Mouffe/Paris origin: Pathé journal Paris fashions origin: Pathé Journal sports Athletics precipitates East-West for Tokyo in Jena origin: DEFA football 1 FC Cologne/Honnover 96 camera: Seib mainly cheerful Eisschlecker camera: fire end-mark 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 210/1949
Welt im Bild 197/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 733/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 427/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 784/1965
Welt im Bild 68/1953