Die Zeit unter der Lupe 765/1964 22.09.1964
01 European Youth Congress in Duisburg. Young man and young girl talking on the road. Young people on benches in a lecture hall (half total). Speakers microphone. Faces of young people with headphones (large). Hand writing with a ballpoint pen (large). 3 young people read in a newspaper. Faces of young people (large). Young people sing in the choir. (O) 02 French steel. Works in Thionville and Dunkirk. Plant for the confines of coal production. Outdoors and indoors. Man to switchgear. Coal on the conveyor belts. Blast furnaces. Liquid steel. Industry workshop with blast furnaces in steel production.
03. wedding King Constantine - Princess Anne-Marie of Denmark. Outside the Church in Athens, Princess Anne Marie stands next to her father and the bridesmaids. (total). Princess Anne Marie beckons with the bouquet of lily of the Valley. Entrance to the Church (photographed from the rear with long train). Anne Marie makes deep Kniks before Constantine, who kisses her hand. You bow before the priest totally) wedding guests in the Church (total). Priest at wedding ceremony. The present rise. Prince Charles of England holds Crown of the bride and groom. (half total). Crowd, screen-filling, on the street (photographed from above). The wedding carriage with 6 white horses (total). Constantine and Anne Marie, waving in the car. The wedding carriage in the confetti rain (total).
04. mosaic and glass painting in Berlin. Barbed wire fence in Berlin, behind the work of the Berlin mosaic and stained glass. Artists in the room at work (total). Artist hammering mosaic tesserae made of stone with hammer. Augestapelte mosaics on shelves. Artist uses mosaic image. Stained glass Windows. Use of mosaics in wall paintings. Excerpt from great wall paintings with religious motives.
05. tattoo, British military bands play at the Berlin Olympic Stadium. Chapel in the spotlight playing on one kreppe (total) at the Olympic Stadium. Invasion of a chapel (photographed by yews rear). Chapels to invade (total). Drill the chapels (total). Forest of umbrellas of viewers in the dark. The bands play in the pouring rain. Rain scrolls on the floor. Flags flown on tall masts about spotlight. Scottish pipe band plays and music. and marching. Scottish Dance of the soldiers. Soldiers fire from their guns when marching.
06. Oktoberfest in Munich. Horse head with ear protection Cap. Child rocks on rocking horse in the moving carousel. Pirate ship. Spectators at the Oktoberfest. Pirate ship is saddled. Kinderkarusell with cars and trams. Trumpeter blowing trumpet (large). Chapel in the Wies nzelt (total). Munich peels Radi and salt it. Bavarian Herald drinking beer glass. Caterpillar carousel, Kettenkarusell. Recording on the place of the Ferris wheel out. 07. sport in Japan. Japanese Archer with straight bow. Hand and forearm of the protect in addition to the arrow on the strained arch. Archer shoots. Margin of the arrows at target. Road traffic in Tokyo. Athletes run in continuous operation at the edge of the road. Students with exercises for the sumo wrestling. Students with exercises for the wrestling match. Training fight between two Japanese. 2 karate fighter in the fight. Strikes are only hinted at, not carried out. Karate fighter at joint exercises. A fighter has to board the other from striking with the foot. Judo fight. Student exercises for youth. Faces of young Japanese while you watch in mental focus. Cult ceremonies. Sword dance. Japanese gymnasts and Turner while you watch. Takashi Ono, collected before Reckübung (large). He turns on the horizontal bar (slow motion).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; archery ; Hands ; Higher education ; Industry ; Judo ; Karate ; child care, education problems ; Education, youth ; Flags ; Musical events ; Rings ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Gymnastics ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Meteorology ; Military ; Engagement ; festivals ; Viewers and audience ; Industrial ; Revolution ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 765/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m information Europ. Youth Congress in Duisburg origin: French steel beak film origin: Eclair, Pathé journal wedding Kön. Konstantin/Annemarie v. Denmark origin: vis news, Athens mosaic and stained glass increases camera: Pahl current bars tattoo, Brit. Milit.Kapellen, Berlin camera: Pahl, Arndt, Wiers Oktoberfest in Munich camera: Vlasdeck origin: Archive sports sport Japan/gymnastics, karate Judo etc.
Origin: Knoopfilm end brand 3-m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1012/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 546/1960
Kriegshundelazarett an der Westfront
Welt im Film 193/1949
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 754/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 530/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 910/1967