Die Zeit unter der Lupe 766/1964 29.09.1964
01 fall to the army. Behind tree branches empty Beach (Titaluntergrund). Empty beach chairs are available in a series. Jetty with sign "Rides in Lake with motor and sailing boats". Teacher foot au sea. Masts of sailboats. Sailing boats in the Harbour lying. Tree a sailboat moving easily. Reclining Beach Chair. Empty beach with chairs and castles. Man walks along in the suit at the beach. Dachshund on the beach. Man sits alone on the beach and looking out through binoculars on the sea. Young man sitting on a sailboat, which is located on the beach woman goes along with bare feet and high above the knees of drawn rock on the beach. Young man sitting in the sand, throwing rocks into the water. Man in a suit and young man in the suit go past aneinan on the beach. Seagull patters along the beach. Young couple goes to the beach. Woman jumps into the water. Man turns hand into the water and cools down his face. Strandkorb keepers carries on beach chair. Closed call. Empty Strarestaurant. Empty garden chair. Children shovel floats ashore in addition to Sandberg, exercise on the beach (parallel bars and horizontal bar). Small waves hit the shore. Empty beach.
02. independence celebrations in Malta. Ship convoy from Malta (aerial view) 3 flying English. Militärrmaschinen. Stand (total) presents the rifle. Prince Philipp rises out of the plane and is greeted (half total). Prince Philipp, standing in an open car, waving to the people. (half total). Beckoning people (half total). Protesters will be pushed back by police officers. Prince Philipp on speaker's podium (total). Clapping audience (totally), Prince Philipp presented Prime Minister Borg Olivier Constitutional Charter (half total) Borg Olivier with the certificate the people waving to. (half total). Homing pigeons. Waving flag of Malta (large).
03. funeral Karl August Geyer. Karl August Geyer in his lab (archive). The coffin will be borne by carriers and lowered into the grave. Mourners at the grave. The pastor at the grave before the nationals. his daughter throwing sand and flowers into the grave. Gear grinding "Karl Geyer in worship" "Constantin film distribution" "Last greeting" "umbrella Organization of the film industry."
04. de Gaulle in South America Vewezuela: de Gaulle poster in Caracas. de Gaulle is standing by waving crowd (total). The slowly moving car is accompanied by bodyguards. Military on an accompanying vehicle.
Columbia: Space in Bogota. Wave women, before that child in the white dress. (half total). de Gaulle leaves waving in an open car. The bodyguards running alongside the car. School waving flags. de Gaulle before microphone (half total, recording of side and rear) de Gaulle in crowd. Police officers with PM on the helmet to him.
Ecuador: Arrival at the airport in Qito. De Gaulle offers an Admiral and 3 generals who rule the country together with their wives. de Gaulle greeted the Admiral with handshake and drive sitting next to him in a white car, surrounded by live people (total). Drive through people trellis, accompanied by horsemen (total). Photographed the crowd from above. de Gaulle shaking hands with the Admiral on the balcony (half total). On a time of thanks with a cross, people sitting and waving.
05. U.S. bomber B 70th flight of the triple sound fast bomber B 70. settings of the aircraft during the test flight. Flight with undercarriage, that doesn't work. Landing of the B-70.
06. police dog Arri. Arri sits in the motorcycle trailer. 2 men and a woman go with Shepherd on the Ubungsgelände. You stand still, sit the Shepherd dogs. Arri (large). Policeman shoots into the air. Arri barks. Arri runs in addition to policeman and jumps over obstacles and high wall. He jumps through 2 tires. He crawls through a long hose. Arri looking for traces. He finds buried doll and pulls out her. Policeman Müller Arri attracts serving at the dog on a crane is raised.
07. Stallion parade in Celle. Face of a Celle Stud official. Horses before Einspännern go figure. Viewers (half close). A horse lies down, riders jump over the horse. Horse quadrille. The mature lead a 2 horse on the reins. Car racing with Roman daring and 4 horses. Clapping audience with cigar (large). Quadrille of the stallions. Horse legs trot in a row. 2 Stagecoach with 10 stallions. Panoramic view from the bracket on the horse's back.
08th accident story no. 9 (long hair). Picture frame with young girl who turns in the frame. Hand stroking shiny hair (big). Young man kissing the hair of the girl. Günter Jerschke, keeps hair out as a physician and speaks (interview). He turns a rope from several hair. Photo of Absalom, who hangs with the hair on the tree. Sam Hawkins shoots on Indians, who jumps out with a hatchet. Worker with long black hair (large), workers at machines with protective hoods. Drill. Worker continues with her long hair without guard before the drill. The machine captures the hair and roll it up. Jerschke cuts to the operating table thread by the Association.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Autumn ; Dogs ; Viet Nam ; Children ; Flags ; aircraft ; Women, mothers ; Leisure, recreation ; Political events ; Police ; Rain ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sailing ; Toys, toys ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Deaths, funerals ; Transport: public transport ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Agriculture and forestry ; People ; Holiday ; Water ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Dogs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 766/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m autumn seaside camera: Jürgens independence celebrations Malta origin: Pathé news burial Karl Aug. Geyer camera: fire, Wiers de Gaulle in South America origin: Gaumont US plane B-70 origin: Metro police dog Arri camera: fire Stallion parade in Celle camera: Rau, Zakariah accident story no. 9 (long hair) final mark 3.0 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Feierlichkeiten anlässlich des Begräbnisses von Kurt Eisner, München
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 910/1967
Das Staatsbegräbnis des Reichspräsidenten Friedrich Ebert in Heidelberg
Welt im Bild 53/1953
Das Kino als Berater
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 334/1956