Die Zeit unter der Lupe 767/1964 06.10.1964
01 de Gaulle in Peru. Ongoing people standing on the street, in the middle of the car with de Gaulle, (total). Guard mounted to the car. de Gaulle waving in the rain of confetti.
02. Indios. Faces of Indians (large). Ruins of buildings from the Inca Empire. Market in Cuzco. Corn on the cob. Young Indian woman with a child on her back. The child in the sling (large). Old Indians with ice cream cone in his hand. An old-fashioned train. Smoke rises from the chimney of the locomotive. Indians get off the train. Slums. Child playing with a ball, laundry hangs on the road. Shoeshiner at work. Folkloric dance of an Indio woman between musicians. Faces of the musicians.
de Gaulle, surrounded by MP and his bodyguards greets from an open car (total). Peruvian sold gating with posted rifle, flag is hoisted on the mast. de Gaulle stands between government representatives (total) and greets with hand on the CAP. de Gaulle lays wreath at Memorial down (total). Honor guard with page rifle next to the Hall of Fame. de Gaulle Ghent by crowd and pushing the hands of the population of Lima.
03. Federal Government in Berlin. Mercedes is in front (titaluntergrund). The Reichstag Building (total). Waving flag over the Reichstag. by hassel rises out of the car (half close). Police officer in white uniform sets (large) hand on the CAP. Eckart, the staircase to the Reichstag goes up (half-close). After him come Lemmer, dan Strauß, who takes off his hat (half close). Arrival of Chancellor Erhard with cigar (half close). Erhard goes up the stairs and enter the Reichstag building. Hands hang shield in "Boardroom 5". Posting vou schedules of meetings. Erhard welcomes members (half close) in the meeting room and sits down at the negotiating table.
04. letters. Brandenburg Gate with wall (record total, sideways). Barbed wire. Sign "15 years of East Germany" the front of a House. Human snake before permit issuing office. Clearance of the people at the permit issuing Office application. Filling out the applications. Postal officials from Eastern Germany stamp requests. 3 people go to gate in the wall. Stacheldrahtverhau. Woman goes through door and closes the door again. People walking through border passage.
05. Haile Selassie in Poland. Motorcycle escort front motorcade. Haile Selassie is standing in the car (total). Children run to the car. Haile Selassie is the order of the Queen of Sheba determined the President Poland Ochab. (half close). Ochab pins a medal to Haile Selassie. Handshake of the two Haile Selassie with a small dog on the arm (half close). People with umbrellas on the side of the road. Haile Selassie is in the company (total). Head down leaning Selassie, entry in a book (large). His writing hand (large). Selassie memory gives 2 children (half close). Handshake with Gomułka (total). Selassie, greeting (half close).
06. Thai Royal couple in Vienna. Sirikit goes down stairs. Bhumphol is from front of the company in addition to Federal President Schärff. (half close). Sirikit goes with flowers in addition to Ms. Schärff. (total). Bhumiphol goes Sirikit in addition to wife Schärff in addition to Schärff, behind them to a reception (half close). Pan about Sirikit, President Schärff, Bhumiphol and wife Schärff, chairs sitting on (total). Sirikit, smiling (half close).
07. Olympic preparations in Tokyo. Waving flags of the Nations and Olympic flag on tall masts (title underground), street of Tokyo with people. The highways. The Alwegbahn. Members of the all-German team off the plane. Sports baggage. Gerhard Stock speaks half-close (original sound). Buildings of the Olympic village. Photographers. Man with disinfection apparatus beyond space aircraft and stairs. Olympic horses leave the aircraft. Neckermanns horse Antoinette under Interior. Saddlecloth with inscription HGW. Athletes at the training, endurance of 2 Negroes. Sailors set their boats. Sailboats in the water (total) 08. World exhibition of photography in food. Visitors in the exhibition rooms. Photo cut-outs, Bildfüllend, human races. People on the street, dancing priest, woman silhouettes standing next to Windows. Before Lenin picture people with arms raised. Faces of young visitors. Topic of the photos: "Love" images of young people and an old couple is kissing. Topic: "the child" children's faces. Theme: "The war" soldier with page gun, refugees, battlefield, crying child, wounded with a wooden leg. Beam a water pitcher hits people. Topic: "Bread and water": canned juice into the mouth of a man flows. Old man drinking from a Cup. Child eating with spoon. Man eats with chopsticks. Banquet. Theme: "Old age and death" faces of old people. Photo of teeth and bit, smiling people.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Eckardt von, Felix ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Gomulka, Wladyslaw ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Lemmer, Ernst ; Lenin, Wladimir ; Ochab ; Pumiphol von Thailand ; Selassie, Haile ; Sirikit ; Schärf ; Stöck, Gerhard
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Trade, finance ; Children ; Flags ; Olympics ; Medals, awards, honors ; Political events ; Police ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Military ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 767/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m de Gaulle in Peru origin: Act. Français Indios Federal Government in Berlin camera: Pahl passes camera: Pahl Haile Selassie in Poland source: Polkronika Sirikit in Vienna origin: Austria preparation in Tokyo origin: Knoopfilm photo - exhibition final brand 3.0 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 416/1958
Wir kennen sie nicht
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 559/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 896/1967
Rückkehr von verwundeten Austausch-Gefangenen
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 285/1955
Welt im Film 209/1949