Die Zeit unter der Lupe 769/1964 20.10.1964
01 China - Moscow - the fall of Khrushchev. Atomic bomb (stand copying) Khrushchev (large) State copying. Harold Wilson (large, stand copying). Mao Tse Tung goes between people and takes off his jacket. Choo en Lai digging with a shovel. Chinese crowds with raised fists. Mao Tse Tunge, waving, big. Chinese mass parades. Ascending balloons. Kußß between Khrushchev and Mao (half close.). The Kremlin (total) Khrushchev to the lectern under Lenin image (total). Greeting and hug at the airfield between Khrushchev and Gomulka. Khrushchev embracing and kissing toto (half close). Khrushchev goes next to de Gaulle (half close). Welcome Khrushchev-Kennedy in Vienna. Khrushchev in addition to integrating on the Mauer(halbnah) Khrushchev with Ahren (half close). Khrushchev takes fruit vin plate and eats (half close). Khrushchev with lamb in her arms. Khrushchev with beret. Adschubey (large) Adschubey with representatives of the press in Germany, Khrushchev in shirt sleeves in front of House. Young people with Khrushchev posters. Khrushchev waving at the railway window (large). Moving with Khrushchev posters. Khrushchev as a speaker (large) Khrushchev and Castro on poster. Laughing clapping Khrushchev (large). Breschnijef kisses Khrushchev on his 70th birthday. Khrushchev is attached to Underwing. Leonid Breschnijef (large) Koss Gin (half close) Khrushchev in addition to Harold Wilson (half close).
02. elections in London. Camera car drive through crowd at the Picadilly vpn Pathé news. London's Trafalgar Square at night in anticipation of the election results. 2 Jungeneute with balloons. Douglas home, smiling, half-close. Harold Wilson (half close). Waving people. Spokesman announces election results. Next to him stands (total) Harold Wilson Wilson kisses his wife, standing next to inm. Young people get on fountain and make rain is wet. Hat floats in the water.
03. Olympic Games in Tokyo. Aerial view of Olympic stadiums. (total). Swimming pool (total). 100 m Kraulchwimmen men. Start, turn. Winner Don Schollander, United States 2 MC Gregor (England) 3 Hans-Joachim Klein, Germany. 3 winners at the award ceremony. Tower jump Ingrid Engel Krämer (slow motion). Jump Lesley Bush, United States (slow motion) gold medal. Tribute to the Tower two jumpers. Last change of the crawl season winner: United States. Silver Medal: Germany. Embrace the 4 German swimmers in the water. Start of eight rowers in the semi-darkness. Race in the semi-darkness. Winner: United States before Germany. The American flag is next to the German Olympic flag on the mast. Jolanda Balas in the high jump (slow motion) scoreboard shows 1.90 m. bleachers in the stadium (total). the women 100 m race. Wyomia Tyus United States gold medal, silver medal Edith McGuire, bronze medal: Klobukoska on the Poland. 3 winners at the award ceremony. Among the spectators Jesse Owen and Armin Hary (half-close). 100 m run men: run Bob Hayes (slow motion). He runs world record of 10.0 sec. Laughing, great, after the run. 3 winners at the award ceremony: gold medal Bob Hayes United States, Silver Medal: Figuerola, Cuba, bronze medal: Jerome, Canada. Bob Hayes considered his medal.
04. boxes for the European soccer championship in the heavyweight division in Berlin: Karl Mildenberger Sante Amonti. Gong beat. Long shot of the boxing ring. Shock change of the Boxer. Bubi Scholz and his wife as a spectator (side, big). Mildenberger beats head body Doublette (stand copying). Amonti falls down. Young woman in the audience moves face and holding hand with Zigartte in front of the mouth. Amonti lies on the floor and trying in vain to get up. The referee counts him out of ih. Mildenberger runs to him, pick him up and put him in his corner. Photographers jostle in the ring. The laurel wreath is hung around Mildenberger (total). Laughing slapping woman. Mildenberger beckons in the laurel wreath with the Cup. (half close) 05. master and dog. Dogs run along the road and lift her leg on trees. Mr goes next to manifest. Dog pulls his master on a leash. Collie runs before his Lord about zebra stripes. Woman comes with 2 boxers on a leash out of the House. Spaniel wearing newspaper. Poodle pulls on the leash. Poodle is on a leash and makes smaller dog. Schwanzwedelnd dog that is tethered to trash, pleased about the return of his Lord. Head of a Boxer (large). Small Boxer puppies are taken out of pocket. Young woman with Boxer on a leash in front of the door. Dog pulling and don't want to go into the House. Young dogs drink bitch, then goes. Young Puppies on the Meadow (half close)
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Amonti, Sante; Balas, Jolanda; Bush, Leslie; Adschubey; Breschnjew, Leonid; Chruschtschow, Nikita; Gaulle de, Charles; Gomulka, Wladyslaw; Home; Kennedy, John F.; Kossygin, Alexej; Lenin, Wladimir; Tse Tung, Mao; Tito, Josip; Ulbricht, Walter; Wilson, Harold; Figuerola; Hary, Arnim; Hayes, Bob; Jerome; Klein, Hans-Joachim; Klobukowska, Eva; Krämer, Ingrid; McGregor, Jack; McGuire, Edith; Mildenberger, Karl; Schollander, Don; Scholz, Gustav; Tyus, Wyomia
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; close-ups, detail; Dogs; cameramen, cameramen; Flags; Olympics; Unfallstories; Political events; Reviews; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Buildings; Kissing, kissing scenes; Dogs; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 769/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m time show China Moscow to overthrow Khrushchev's origin: Pathé news, archive elections in London origin: Pathé News Sports Olympics in Tokyo swimming 100 m crawl/small origin: Tona Tower jumping, ladies, Engel-Krämer origin: Tona claw relay, men/Silve. f. Dtld. origin: Tona rowing, eights, silver. f. Ratzebg.
Origin: Tona high jump, women's origin: Tona 100 m Sprint, women's origin: Tona 100 m Sprint men origin: Tona boxes Amonti/Mildenberger, Berlin camera: Pahl, Arndt mainly cheerful men and dog origin: Polkronika end brand 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 48/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 437/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 84/1951
Welt im Bild 94/1954