Die Zeit unter der Lupe 770/1964 27.10.1964
01 Lübke in Ethiopia. Flying jet fighter (title underground). Haile Selassie (half close). Haile Selassie is approaching Lübke (total) coming down the stairs. Mrs Lübke comes behind Lübke. Lübke and Haile Selassie pace front the company (total). People and slamming Negro children are on the side of the road. Mounted troop. Cars and donkey in the road. Negress with screen goes on the road, Negro with straw hat and smiling Negro girls.
02. review of Emperor Haile Selassie. (Stock images). Coronation in 1930. Troops at the marching out in the war against Italy. Haile Selassie to horse (total). Kampfscenen. Riders battle, soldiers shoot at cannons. Aircraft (biplane). 2 medics carry wounded on a stretcher. Haile Selassie speaks before the League of Nations in Geneva. (totally original sound). Troupe presents the rifle. Haile Selassie is in an open car. Haile Selassie, in uniform, gets out of the car. Haile Selassie looks through binoculars in the countryside (shot from behind). Haile Selassie leaves upon his return to his country accompanied in an open car of mounted troops. Flag of Ethiopia goes up on the mast. Haile Selassie salute from the balcony of a house down. Negro in uniform conducts music Chapel. Haile Selassie in the Jubilee of 1950. He signed new constitutional provisions.
Haile Selassie hangs to Underwing Lübke (half close), in the background woman Lübke. Haile Selassie is Ribbon determined woman Lübke. (half close). Lübke maps cloak of his wife. Haile Selassie (large). Lübke bends over and stroking the dog of the emperor. Neck of a Negress with Pearl Necklace and Earring on the ears. Lübke in addition to Selassie (bust). On the back of a man's hands. Cross and medal on the chest of a man. Glasses in the hands of two opposing masters. Street life and market in Ethiopia. Black women with long head scarves. Negro girl between baskets. Negro (large). Lübke handed a sword Negro and is waving. Director of photography with camera in front (large). Negro pulls sword and presented. Haile Selassie, greeting (half close). Parade of troops. Horse rides in addition to marching soldiers.
03. Olympic Games in Tokyo, burning Olympic fire (title underground). Disorderly invasion of athletes of the Nations to the Abschlssfeier in Tokyo. Stadium lights illuminated. Spectators in the stands (medium). The fire (total). Flag-bearers carrying the Olympic flag. Illuminated writing "Sayonara". The audience waving handkerchiefs to to the athletes. Panel "we meet again in Mexico".
He throws his spear at Willi Hanson village next to the peer before throwing (half close). Willi Hanson village in the 1500 m run. After the run through the target, he collapses and is forest on the cinder track, next to him. Display on the winners Board. 1 Holdorf, Germany, 2. Aun, Russia, 3. Walde, Germany. Jumps Holdorf on the honors podium ceremony, slips and must rely (total). He received the gold medal in the Decathlon. 80 m hurdles women: start, run in slow motion. Gold Medal: Karin Balzer, Frankfurt/Oder Silver: Ciepla, Poland Bronze: Kilborn, Australia. Karin Balzerwinkend podium (half close). Pole vault: Wolfgang Reinhard with the bar before jump (half close). He jumps 5.05, he rips the latte at 5.10. He won the silver medal. Fred Hansen, United States jumping 5.10 and wins gold. Wolfgang Reinhard congratulates the winner.
1952 helsinki Olympics: Jump of the American Bob Richard 4.55. His joy after the successful jump.
5000 m run. To go outdated school of Americans Bob and Harald Norpoth the French master runner of Michel Jazy.
1952 Helsinki Olympics: Run by Emil Zatopek.
Marathon run: Run of the Ethiopian Abebe Bikila. He takes the lead at the mark and remains at the forefront of the field. His entry into the stadium and run through the goal. He does relaxation exercises after the run. Abebe Bikila on the podium with the gold medal, he raises both hands.
04. Pardubice steeplechase. Grooms lead horses in the district. Racing pub likum. Start of the obstacle race of Pardubice. Jump over obstacles. Horses plunge and stand up again. Rider climbs back on his horse. A horse is in the ditch behind the obstacle. A horse drops to his knees behind the moat. Rider crashes after jumping over the moat on his horse's neck. Winning horse Priboj in the Soviet Union gets winner loop under Jockey Gorelkin.
05. accident story: oil on the floor of the workshop. Günter Jerschke as a doctor has bone on his desk before him and speaks (interview). Behind him X-ray image on the wall. He knocks on the leg bones. Legs of football players, which appear in the fight for the ball. Jerschke encounters with leg bone on the table. Feet jump from the top. Jerschke suggests skull bone. Miss Pernice sees through Keyhole and gets when opening the door on the head. Workers is under car and repairs. He knocks down with the foot box with oil. Oil stain on the floor. Arbeiterhgeht to oil stain around and check auto part in a Vice. While walking back to the car, he slips on the oil stain and falls down. Jerschke sets cloth over the operating table.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Aun ; Balzer, Karin ; Abebe, Bikila ; Jerschke, Günther ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Pernice, Jutta ; Selassie, Haile ; Ciepla ; Hansen, Fred ; Holdorf, Willi ; Jazy, Michel ; Kilborn ; Lehnertz, Klaus ; Norpoth, Harald ; Reinhardt, Wolfgang ; Richards, Bob ; Schul, Bob ; Walde ; Zatopek, Emil ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Flags ; Olympics ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Political events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Reviews ; Jewelry ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Transport: public transport ; War, prisoners of war ; Military ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Gastronomy ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 770/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m time stage Lübke in Ethiopia review of Emperor Haile Selsassie origin: archive material sports end of the Olympic Games origin: Tona oly games: Decathlon origin: Tona oly games: 80 m hurdles d. ladies origin: Tona oly games: pole vault origin: Tona oly games: 5000 m race origin: Tona oly games: marathon race origin: Tona, archive of Pardubice steeplechase origin: State accident story / oil on floor d. d. Workshop end mark 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 834/1966
Welt im Film 84/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 923/1967
Welt im Bild 52/1953
Welt im Film 329/1951
Welt im Film 348/1952