Die Zeit unter der Lupe 771/1964 03.11.1964
01 choice in the United States. Crowd with arms raised. Johnson goes through crowd (half close). Head (large) Johnson, between people. Goldwater, waving at the lectern (half close). Johnson shakes hands of people. Goldwater with hat in addition to his wife (half close). Car drives with Vice President Robert Humphrey and Robert Kennedy sitting on the back, through the crowd. Robert Kennedy as a speaker at election rally alongside the American flag (half close). People mange with arms raised. Shield, large, with heart and font "in Your Heart You Know he'S right" Goldwater as an orator, (half close). Crowd, waving. Goldwater goes up a flight of stairs next to his wife. Johnson going Goldwater hands by amount (half close) monument. Johnson on the road at election rally course (total). American voters with Neon "Johnson" on the dress. People distribute posters with the image of Goldwater. Election moves with posters, turbulent. Posters are worn with image of Goldwater. Old woman talking on the road. Election meeting in Madison Square Garden. Girls marching on. Goldwater in addition to his wife, smacking (half close). American woman with plaque "Goldwater" Goldwater behind the lectern. Goldwater (large) and speaking (original sound) total. American BRACKET "Goldwater" with glasses and writing on the glasses. Crowd. full-screen. Circle spotlight. In addition to his wife, beckoning Johnson (half close) go Robert Kennedy and his wife side by side (half-close). Klatschendes young girl. Johnson on the lectern, from the rear, totally. Ms. Johnson, sitting next to Robert Kennedy. Girl holding American flag. Johnson speaks (original sound) head shot, great. Johnson on the lectern, side, close to half. Johnson next to wife and two daughters, immediately.
02. Federal border police. Armoured soldier looks through binoculars. Watchtower on the border of the zone. Military vehicles driving through the forest. Soldier with motorcycle rides through forest, frontal. Sign "Stop here zone boundary". Watchtower. 2 Federal Border Guard soldiers patrol in addition to barbed wire. Helicopter with inscription "Bundesgrenzschutz" rises. The death strip with towers (aerial view). The flying helicopter. Pamphlet at the end of the helicopter. Aerial photographs of the area between helmstedt and Gamper. Small locomotive travels on Rails. Dashboard in the helicopter. On the Ratzeburger Lake swims refugee on air mattress (air intake). The refugee is lifted up by the helicopter with air mattress. Flying helicopter carrying device, whereupon the fugitive is located.
03. pensioners action, Hamburg. Lily of the Valley of flowers in the hand of a woman. Hand holds up sign "warmly welcome" train to Hamburg central station. Platform full of people on the Zugfesster old women. Train shield "Schwerin main station Hamburg Hauptbahnhof". Pensioners get off train. Greetings, hugs and kisses on the platform. Tears of joy. Elderly woman is crying beside 2 women.
04. DGB Kultnnpreisverleihung in Düsseldorf. Slamming conventioneers. Ludwig Rosenberg, Chairman of the Culture Committee of the DGB with award certificate speaking alongside the philosopher Ernst Bloch. (half close). The painter Frans Masereel (large). Rosenberg shaking hands with Bloch and Masereel and handed over the documents.
05. homecoming Olympians, Frankfurt. Participants of the Olympic team rise from a Lufthansa machine. Case with shield Wilhelm cow pasture, sailing. Wilhelm cow pasture on the shoulders of air force soldiers. Rowers with oars on the shoulder. Poor Kurt Jarasinsky's with Olympic rings. Head of Kurt Jarasinsky (large). The Vice President of the NoK Dr. Wülfing speaks (interview). People at the airport. Marzipan Quad for the winning rowers. Willi cow pasture with a bouquet of flowers will be carried on the shoulders. Motorcade departs. Rowing boat is pulled on trailers. Olympic flag, German che and Berlin flag flying over the cars.
06. telephone study. People calls to the telephones of mail to Hamburg central station. Young woman with telephone handset (half close). Their legs with shoes with high picks. 2 passers-by look in the wallet for spare change. Young girl raises money in telephone. Spitzer men's shoe (large). Young man on the phone man (from the front) phone spirited. Man looking for money in the wallet. and in the jacket's pocket. Man reading the phone book. Man chooses with hat. Usage next to each other in the cell door with sign "Public telephone" slams. Young man picks up the phone. Men make phone calls. Woman with shopping bag before phone machine.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bloch, Ernst ; Goldwater, Barry ; Johnson, Ladybird ; Johnson, Linda B. ; Johnson, Luice B. ; Johnson, Lyndon ; Kennedy, Ethel ; Kennedy, Robert ; Masereel, Frans ; Rosenberg, Ludwig ; Wülfing ; Jarasinski, Kurt ; Kuhweide, Willi
Zone boundary ; Hamburg ; Berlin ; Ratzeburg ; United States ; Helmstedt ; Düsseldorf ; Frankfurt
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Flags ; Escape ; Refugees ; Women, mothers ; News, communications ; Olympics ; Political events ; Cultural events ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 771/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4.6 m focus on choice in the United States camera: Rau origin: Metro time show federal origin: window material information pensioners action, Hamburg camera: Brandes, Rieck DGB culture Prize Verleihg. Düsseldf.
Camera: Basic Olymlioniken, Frankt homecoming.
Camera: Strong, basic mostly cheerful telephones study camera: Rau end brand 3-m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 835/1966
Welt im Film 367/1952
Stresemann - Tonfilm-Interview 1925
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 825/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 430/1958