Die Zeit unter der Lupe 773/1964 17.11.1964
01 day of the October revolution in Moscow. Parade, view from above on time series (title underground). Parade of the flag bearer. Past worn posters (large) (working on machine). Beckoning people marched past. Brezhnev and Kosygin at the grandstand (total) beckons Brezhnev. Transparent past carried on the train.
02. demonstrations in Tokyo. Left radical students demonstrate against the arrival of the 1st nuclear submarine in Japan. Fights and clashes between police and students.
03. Kai Uwe von hassel in. Washington to the Untezeichnung of an arms agreement. A gun salute. von hassel, an asphalted front walks off. by hassel in addition to MacNamarra (from the rear) before the troops and flags to be lifted. von hassel walks next to Mac namara (half close) surrounded by reporters with cameras.
04. George ball in Berlin and Bonn. The Deputy US Secretary of State George Ball at the wall in Berlin. Posters on the wall "the citizens of West Berlin's need freedom" ball (half close) in the background of the Union Verlag Publishing House. 2 people police officers walk along the wall. Ball before refugee grave (total) American car passes at the Brandenburg Gate. George Ball (large) frame on the wall. The Quadriga atop the Brandenburg Gate (large).
Foreign Minister Schröder climbs out of his car (large) and kindly takes off his hat. Schröder next to ball (half close) ball (big).
05. Gordon Walker in Bonn. Federal building (total). About British Foreign Minister Gordon Walker coming up Trppe and Schröder welcomed by Erhard Erhard (half close) (large) (large) next to Gordon Walker. Gordon Walker (large) camera people with cameras. Erhard, Gordon Walker and Schröder to a other Erhard are Gordon Walker the hand (half close) 06 Bundestag debate - question time Schröder - Plearsaal with Federal Eagle (total). Members of Parliament on their seats. Gallo scrolls Schröder Gerstnemayer in the study of files (large) Erhard in acts (half close) Barzel (half close) (half close), laughing (big). Erhard puts on his glasses (half close) Schröder speaks (original sound) "Guidelines of foreign policy". Liestt from speech. Deputies clapping. Schröder pushes hands of deputies who congratulate him. (total) 07. annual meeting of young entrepreneurs. It speaks of Guttenberg. Guttenberg at the lectern (total). Faces of listeners and listeners (large). Guttenberg speaks half-close (original sound) (German French policy). Clapping audience.
08-new home of the Federal Chancellor. Stone figure in the garden of - Erhard's House. Erhard's House (total) Pan. Inside: Conference table with chairs - music room with wing. Seat couch next to large flower vase, filled with Chrisantemen. Right of way by car in front of the House. Photo reporters with cameras. Erhard (large), smiling. Erhard receives the key of the House, next to him is wife Erhard. Erhard goes with his guests through the rooms. Erhard is Mrs Erhard on leather armchair (large) (large). Erhard (total) is the swimming pool by curtain large window front. Partition wall descends and makes great from 2 rooms hardly. Erhard is sitting next to his wife and 2 guests de couch (total) to toast - champagne glasses, sitting woman Erhard.
09th Widlwest in France. Young people with Western hats. Young shoots in a Wild West shooting gallery. Saloon (total) young people come from wild West homes Western. You wield a Lasso on the road. Boy - people riding on - by horse - ranch. Hip of a rising man with gun. Leg of a young man at the table sitting with Colt. Cowboys' at dinner.
10 Paris menswear. male mannequin on the catwalk with the plaid jacket. Single-row suit without lapel. Zipper pocket on the Ellenogen – a Pepita jacket and knee. Hand flat lighter being out - Tayche (big). By eiher long jacket, the skirt tails are made off.
11 weight lifting - three international competition in Belgium, Holland, Germany - weightlifter lifts weight (from behind close-up). Photographed weightlifter from below. clapping hands (large). Weight (size). Hand rubs with magnesium stone. Weight lifters at the press. His effort in the face of (large) - presses 100 kg light weight lifters Lamprecht. Santara, heavyweight, tackle 130 kg. Môtier, Belgium lifted weight and sets down again, spit, Hamberg, Middleweight, levers, and WINS. Urgert, Holland finds new record. Hands rub against each other (large) (large) Reding, Belgium. His hands on the dumbbell. He lifts 135 kg, weight sets and waving his arm.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ball, George ; Barzel, Rainer ; Breschnjew, Leonid ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Guttenberg von ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Kossygin, Alexej ; McNamara, Robert ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Urfert ; Walker, Gordon ; Lamprecht ; Motier ; Reding ; Stövhase
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Hands ; Industrial events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Special events ; Leisure, recreation ; Parades ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Advertising ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Buildings ; Curiosities ; Military events ; Holiday ; Fashion ; weight lifting ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 773/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m connections day d. October revolution, Moscow origin: Sovkino Tokyo, demonstrations origin: Metro McNamara/Kai-Uwe von hassel origin: Metro George Ball in Berlin and Bonn camera: Pahl, Luppa Gordon Walker in Bonn camera: Luppa Bundestag debate/Schröder camera: Luppa, strong annual meeting of young entrepreneurs (von Guttenberg) camera: new home increased the Chancellor camera Jürgens, l.: Luppa, reason mainly cheerful Wild West origin: Gaumont menswear origin : Pathé journal sport weight lifting camera: Basic, strong, Jonas end brand 3 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 935/1967
Welt im Bild 13/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 454/1958