Die Zeit unter der Lupe 774/1964 24.11.1964
01 King Hussein at de Gaulle. That took guard outside the Elysee Palace. (total). de Gaulle (total) goes against King Hussein. Guard presents Saber (big). de Gaulle and Hussein in a Chair sitting (half close) de Gaulle alone, half close, Hussein, alone, close to half. Map: Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Syria, Iran, Arabia.
02. portrait of King Hussein. King hussein is in the crowd. Jordanian troops parade. Camel riders. Hussein, in the bleachers, grüßend. Parading armored vehicles. Troops on horseback. Hussein sitting next to his wife Mouna, with their two children on her lap. His son riding on big fluffy dog and falls over. Mouna with baby (half close). Hussein on water skis behind a motor boat (total). Hussein in the Go-Kart. (total). Hussein riding on an Arabian Stallion. (half close) Hussein is next to de Gaulle to Opera. 2 small ballet dancers present Mouna flowers. Hussein is in addition to Mouna (half close) 03 de Gaulle in Strasbourg. Menschemsasse, screen-filling. de Gaulle running motorcycle escort in an open car (total). on the balcony, waving (half-close) de Gaulle speaks (interview) on the 20th anniversary of the liberation of Strasbourg on Franco German cooperation. clapping audience, de Gaulle goes through the crowd and shaking hands.
04. at the end of the Council. The bishops are gathered in St. Peter's. Pope Paul sitting on Chair (total) bishops kiss his hand in the Vorbeighen. The Pope reads message. Blessing of the Pope. Excerpt of the Pope on his throne Chair. (total) The bishops left the St. Peter's Basilica.
05. landslide in Tyrol. Bavaria homes alongside mud avalanche. Mountain River ache flows in addition to eroding rocks. Mudslide has penetrated into homes window. Austrian military in use to protect of the village. Soldiers are wading in the water. High FIR falls. Soldier, roped, works in the water. Soldiers wear women over small bridge. Blasting of the rock.
06. christening in Vorarlberg. Title page of the "Vorarlbeuger news". On the ship newspaper with the name of Vorarlberg. People with placards marching. Riot because of baptism of the bottom lake steamer on the name Karl Renner. The boat prior to baptism. Tumult of the population. The name of the ship on the bow of Karl Renner will be painted over. A man writes the name of Vorarlberg at the bow. People threaten with fists. Woman throws bottle against the bow of the ship to the baptism.
07. pop Kunstaussellung in Berlin. Lumber falls to cart. Old bed frame, Chair, old handbag. Young man pulls the cart behind him hangs on the still an old prams. Front of the Akademie der Künste in Berlin. Young man with bicycle wheel is in the House. Exhibition: Old rubber boots including and Chair with woman legs Chair. Old scrap machine. The Dutch artist Woody van Amen plays into his Woody wonders (piano-like structure) interview: "Why this is art?" 4 cubes. A cube jumps, in mouth (big) with 3 teeth. Woman passes with strollers in the background. Machine with moving hands. Eye appears (size) in a cube. Spring frame with legs, heads, figures and targets. Pistol shooting at targets. 30 Mona Lisen to an image. Driving behind Mercedes wagon cart with a stove pipe and shield "int! Pop art price".
8 Berlin: Karl Mildenberger - Amos Johnson boxes. Shock change of Boxer. Among the audience in Bubi Scholz and wife (half-close). Mildenberger slips, but starts up again. Laughing audience. Melee. Fight ends in a draw. The two boxers in bathrobes embrace.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Demonstrations ; Interviews ; Disasters ; natural disasters ; Parades ; Portraits ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Blasting ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Art ; Works of art ; maps ; Military ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 774/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 4.6 m focus King Hussein at de Gaulle origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont King Hussein portrait origin: Pathé journal, Archives de Gaulle in Strasbourg camera: Seib origin: Gaumont information: end Council origin: Salgado, Incom, SEDI landslide in Tyrol camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner christening in Vorarlberg origin: Austria mostly cheerful pop art, art exhibition in Berlin camera: Pahl sports boxes Karl Mildenberger/Amos Johnson in Berlin camera: Pahl, Arndt end brand 3-m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 54/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 691/1963
Messter Woche 38/1919
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 998/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 417/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 705/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 76/1951
Die Reise nach Südost 1954