Die Zeit unter der Lupe 775/1964 01.12.1964
01 white hostages in Stanleyville. Belgian paratroopers in the Congo. The liberated hostages at the airport prior to departure. Damaged car with murdered. Covered bodies with blankets. Wounded are transported away on stretcher.
02. Tshombe in Paris. Tshombe rises from aircraft (total). He is accompanied to the microphone and speaks. Camera people with cameras.
03. Kennedy's first death anniversary. Robert Kennedy goes with a flower in his hand in Arlington at the grave of his brother. (total). The tomb with the eternal flame (large).
04. discount-increase in England. Posters "Bank Rate". The London Stock Exchange (total). Exchange operations.
05. Elf ante rites in the London Zoo. Elephant (big) is sprayed with vegetable oil. Turtle is rubbed with Pflsnzenöl (large) 06 group 61, workers poet, Ruhr. Man crosses Street at miner apartments over, alone. Mine blast furnaces and industrial plants. Headframe. Feet beyond paving. Smoke over the plant. Industries of the Ruhr. Max van der green, author of "Will o' the WISP and fire" (large). The green "Man in the world of industrial work" speaks (interview). His hand with a cigarette (large).
Elevator shaft with car driving down in the mine. Buddy when leaving the lift. Bruno Leon enters the Chamber to work. Interview Dr. Haese: "can you expressing criticism?" (Original sound). Kurt Küther takes a miner's lamp. Mining clothing will be let down. Arthur Granitzki in Cologne on the construction site. He hammers, pulls nails from Board and recorded measurements on board. Interview Dr. Haese: "How did your poems (original sound).
Play hands of a drummer. Horst Roos from Mannheim sings legs of a walking man (original sound). Man with cigarette going on industrial equipment (you know the Blues by Monday morning?) Headframe behind tree branches. Industrial equipment, intermediate cuts, music band, drums and musicians.
07. Christmas in England. Choristers go by portico and sing. Choirboys sing Christmas song. Christmas lights in England. Balloons on the street. Town crier on market. Clowns on a car. Poodle in a circus in long Heron consecutively on two legs immediately. Clowns with children. Children's feet grow and large boots of clown and go, Plumpuddingherstellung. Christmas Revue in the Naval Academy. People Square Dance at a party of Sparvereins. Singer sings Christmas Chorale in jazz in jazz cellar. Dancers on the dance floor. Mistletoe (large) Santa Claus. Grandpa kissing Grandma. Stocking is filled with candy. Two sleeping children in the bed. Parents put on the foot end of the bed of the children toys.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Granitzki, Arthur ; Grün von der, Max ; Haese, Jürgen ; Kennedy, Robert ; Küther, Kurt ; Leon, Bruno ; Roos, Horst ; Tschombe
London ; Ruhr ; Paris ; Washington ; England ; Mannheim ; Of the Congo ; Cologne
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; civil wars ; Hands ; Dogs ; Industry ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; animal welfare, animal welfare ; Unrest ; Buildings ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Christmas ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Circus ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Mining ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; finance ; Dogs ; Industrial ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 775/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m moments white hostages in Stanleyville origin: Belgavox Tshombe in Paris origin: Pathé Journal of Kennedy's first anniversary of the death origin: Metro discount boost in England origin: Pathé news elephant oiling origin: Pathé news profile group 61, workers poet, Ruhr camera: Jackson, l. origin: Archive focus on advent in England origin: Pathé news end mark 3, m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 389/1957
Welt im Film 17/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 287/1955
Welt im Bild 199/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 533/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 989/1969