Die Zeit unter der Lupe 777/1964 15.12.1964
01 20 years warehouse Friedland, bells ringing in the Bell Tower of Friedland. The houses of the camp (total). Women and children, ethnic Germans go into the camp. Faces of refugees (large) old woman, husband and wife. The Chronicle of camp is pitched. Pictures from the year 1945. Discharged prisoners of war with wrapped feet. Man catches wrapped cigarette paper. Soldiers eat from Tin dishes. 1947/48 refugees beyond the green zone border. Uberfüllter room in Friedland in the registration of refugees. Queuing up at the food distribution. Bread is made from window hatch. 1950: Crosses the camp cemetery. Cross with the inscription "An unknown woman" in 1954: Adenauer visited Friedland. Assembled inmates clapping, waving Adenauer. Adenauer speaks (original sound) (welcome to the German Fatherland) returnees sing "Now thank we all our God". Faces of need. Poignant scenes of reunion. Hugs. Today's Christmas in Friedland. Residents of the camp sit at laid tables. Candles burn. Face of a girl (large). Christmas presents on a table. Santa Claus gives a child a packet. Face of an old woman (large). 3 boys unpack the game. Small girl packs Puppenwiege of a pack. Friedland train station at night. People get off a train and go 02. vote in the Bundestag with luggage on the train platform. Mathias Hoogen is new pain Manager and successor Admiral Heyes. Gerstenmaier gets to vote on (o) members to cast their votes. The MEPs rise. Mathias Hoogen is congratulated by Gerstenmaier after the election (total) (o) slamming members (total).
03. Tshombe in Munich. Tshombe goes in "Munich to a church service in the Mathäuskirche (total). He goes through the Church and sits down. Close-up of Tshombe.
04. bus salvage - damaged vessel is located on the side of the mouth of the Thames. Salvage ships from central Germany with deletion of the load of the vessel "Magdeburg", which was destined for Cuba. Big buses, destroyed, be hoisted on a crane.
05. almond operation by Ringo Starr. Scrum in front of the entrance of the hospital. Will appear accompanied by Ringo Starr and speaks (large). Photographers jostling and holding up cameras. People crowd around RINGOs car. Car drives off. Man stands at the souvenir market and holds 2 replicas of almonds in his hands.
06. day of sport - Lübke presented athletes silver Laurel. The awards in boxes. Lübke in the V.e.deryabkin (total). Lübkes photographs as gifts. Wilhelmine Lübke shaking hands with Wolfgang Reinhardt. (total) Lübke congratulates Peter Neusel with handshake (total). The silver Laurel leaf (large). Certificate for Willi Hanson village (large). Willi Hanson village awarded (total) Lübke. Holdorf shaking hands with Wilhelmine Lübke.
07. portrait Willi Hanson village - 1500 m race in Tokyo. Holdorf speaks (interview) on this run. Dr. Haese interviewed his wife, Holdorf, next to him. "When did you decide to be decathlete?" Mrs. Hanson village (large) Holdorf (large) "hold a repeat of performance by Tokyo for possible?" Get village little boy with the gold medal. Slow motion shots of Holdorf training: close-up with spear. Discus throw. Holfdorf in the long jump. Shot put. Willi Hanson village at the football game in his training as a football coach. Holdorf lifts weights in the bending. Mrs. Hanson village watches with her son on her lap. Holdorf forest run.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Bells ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Special events ; Escape ; Refugees ; Women, mothers ; Political events ; Portraits ; Religious events ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Ships ; Deaths, funerals ; Medicine ; People ; Christmas ; Entertainment, festivals ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 777/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m the time stage 20 years warehouse Friedland Russia returnees and Adenauer camera: Seib, fire origin: archive information: Mathias Hoogen, new. German military officer origin: window material Tshombe in Munich camera: Luppa no buses for Cuba origin: Pathé news Ringo Starr, almond operation origin: Pathé news profile day of sport, silver Laurel para. by Lahiri camera: Luppa portrait oly winner 10 combat Willy Hansen village camera: strong origin: Archive end-mark 3-m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 584/1961
König Hassan II von Marokko in Deutschland
Welt im Film 143/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 210/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 858/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 546/1960