Die Zeit unter der Lupe 781/1965 12.01.1965
01 ladies and gentlemen dress Madame ball in Munich go up the stairs. Ladies in evening dress looks in the mirror. Couples go up the stairs. Dance floor with pairs that total. Women's Earrings from scratch photographed on the dance floor. Various couples dancing, half-close. Young lady with a deep dekolletiertem prom dress dances. Appearance of Maurice Chevalier. He sings chansons with straw hat.
02. Bundestag in Berlin Reichstag building, total. Elisabeth black main arrival in front of the building. She goes up the stairs of the building, close to half. Arrival by Kai Uwe von hassel, half-close. Arrival of Chancellor Erhard. He goes up the stairs to the Reichstag building. Mercedes parked on the street. Notice of the time table of the individual sessions. Shield meeting room 5. Erhard will be greeted upon arrival by Barzel, total. Photographers. Gallo, sitting, total. Glasses is to file Foreign Office. Schröder at the negotiating table. Erhard in addition to Barzel, half close, at the negotiating table.
03. Johnson reads message about the State of the nation "State of Union" illuminated Capitol Hill in Washington before the US Congress. President Johnson enters the meeting and talks, half-close. Quote: "with the Soviet Union we seek peaceful understanding. That can lessen the danger to freedom. Last fall I asked the American people to choose that course. I want to carry forward their command." Meeting participants, total. Slamming members of Congress, total.
04. US fighters F 111-test flight of the F-111's U.S. jet fighter. Flying the plane. The wings can be adjusted to regulate the speed. The pilot gets out of the cockpit of the aircraft.
05. Caravan exhibition in England car and caravan exhibition. Different combinations. Ready tents. Wall tent is folded out. Woman sits on Chair in front of tent and reads. Inventory of a caravan. Pull-out cabinets and benches. Frame tent is set up with one hand. Girl lays down on air mattress in the tent.
06. Landslide in San Francisco destroyed homes after storm disaster in San Francisco. Houses, whose Fundamente are washed out, to collapse. Heaps of rubble from collapsed houses.
07. fish plant in Canada fishing boat on the sea. Fishermen catch nets. Fish will be paid on board from power. Fish processing factory. Workers cut fish. Pegs are transported on a conveyor belt. Workers lay fish on assembly line. The heads of the fish are cut automatically. Filetiermaschine. Frozen fish blocks are cut into various shapes. Fish sticks on the Assembly line. Round fish shapes. Women Pack chopsticks in boxes and put the boxes on assembly line. Man with large fish.
08 women's skiing in the Grindelwald downhill skiing: on the runway Heidi Schmid Biebl. She has a helmet and is 3. Christel Haas / Austria in the downhill. It runs as a winner by the target. Christel Haas, great. Special slalom: Marielle Goitschel runs. It is 2, laughing, great, after the run. On the runway Heidi Schmid Biebl. It runs through the goal and WINS. Laughing after the combination victory, half-close. Photographer with checkered Hat looks into his camera.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer ; Chevalier, Maurice ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Goitschel, Marielle ; Haas, Christl ; Schmid Biebl, Heidi
England ; Washington ; Berlin ; Canada ; America ; Grindelwald ; San Francisco ; Munich
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Industry ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Fishing ; aircraft ; Photographers ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Technology, industry ; Social events ; Foreign policy events ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in North America ; Fisheries ; Industrial ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 781/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title Mark 4, 6 m In the spotlight Madame - Munich ball, camera: Jackson, Vlasdeck information: Bundestag in Berlin camera: Pahl, Arndt Johnson State of Union origin: Metro fighters F 111 (United States) origin: Metro caravan exhibition, England origin: Pathe news landslide in San Francisco origin: Metro increased fish plant in Canada origin: NFB Canada sports ski in the Grindelwald origin: Cine journal end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Stern und Adler
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 382/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 284/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 187/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 659/1962
Welt im Bild 49/1953