Die Zeit unter der Lupe 783/1965 26.01.1965
1st swearing-in of Johnson's the Capitol in Washington, total. Dome of the Capitol, waving American flag. Johnson says the oath, totally. Between the judge and Johnson, Mrs. Johnson is with the Bible. Johnson at the swearing-in, o-ton: "preserve, protect and defend... The constitution of the United States... "The constitution of the United States... so help you God... so help me God." The audience clapping. The heavily guarded car of Johnson's reverses. Motorcade through the street. Parade of troops. Flag-bearers, soldiers. Photographed the marching troops, from above. Troops in historical uniforms. Johnson and Mrs. Johnson beckoning, half-close. Old fashioned railway goes on the train. Johnson, along with Humphrey and the women, clapping, total. Train car with star from Texas.
02. Erhard at de Gaulle in the Chateau at Rambouillet and return to Bonn tire tracks in the snow. Background Chateau at Rambouillet, total. Standing in a row: Couve de Murville, Schröder, Erhard, de Gaulle, Pompidou, total. Erhard, de Gaulle, Pompidou, half total. Waving the German flag in front of the Castle. Erhard and de Gaulle, handshake in front of the Castle, total. Cameraman with rain Cape from the rear with camera, half-close. Erhard speaks on return to Bonn, half close, o-ton: "We have very clear and unambiguous statements of the President of the French Republic on the question of the reunification of Germany and a commitment to participate in a new initiative of Germany." Schröder and HALE are beside him.
03. resignation of Gordon Walker man with ballot box. Gordon Walker and wife going, totally. The conservative candidate in the electoral district of Deyton Richard Buxton, immediately, totally. Head of an English police officer, sideways, large. Richard Buxton, before microphones, total. Gordon Walker, total. Close-up of Gordon Walker. A Narrator reads the election result, total. People on the street clapping with hands, half-close. Walker in addition to Buxton, half-close. People on the street in the snow.
04. Warsaw Pact waving flags, large. Gomulka at greeting arriving, half-close. Integrating among participants, large, upon arrival. Brezhnev, great. Gomulka welcomes Brezhnev, big and Kosygin. Parked car before negotiating building. Participants at tables, total. Pan across the square table.
05. evacuation of the wall in East Berlin barbed wire, large. Road sign: Sebastian Street. "Sign: you are leaving the American sector". Prohibition sign: Except coaches. People carry furniture out of the House. People carry loads, in the foreground zone border with barbed wire. Men Pack Cabinet on a truck. A woman pushes a cart with household goods. Armoured personnel carriers and Shepherd, also people COP. Trucks depart furniture. Viewers behind barbed wire. A national police officer looks out window.
06. agit pop, writer Bazon Brock people sitting on the Kurfürstendamm in Berlin. Cards dealing legs of sitting people, young man. Bazon Brock, half close speaks actuality and turns around, half-close: "To show you that I'm not in bad faith, I turn around once in front of you." His feet are on the Berlin City map. He reads French poetry from the 19th century. Bazon Brock speaks and his mouth open, quote: "the eyes of the young Republican are clear. See on me. Here you have an opening that did my mother. If you look in my mouth, you can look up in my soul. "What do you - see I'm a poet - inside and out." Newspaper pages with headlines. A coffee boiler with barbed wire is wrapped on a table. Books on a table under barbed wire. Young woman eating from a plate, which is wrapped with barbed wire. Reading light with barbed wire. Profile of a young woman, big, eat black bread, which is wrapped with barbed wire. Girl, great drinks from GLAST with barbed wire. Orange and lemon zest on a plate under barbed wire. Bazon Brock with Hat speaks, o-ton: "the agony of the art is already over. I would make the audience understand, even to see how they consider normally works. If I'm standing on the head, it means that I myself send at, seriously to take the work of the spirit. And I am Very much long and Very good on the head and I know to resist each of which should be To try to root only on his two feet in the Earth." Bazon Brock turns on its head. Its angle of view standing on the head. His feet.
07. Hahnenkamm downhill ski race: men's downhill and special winter resort. Skier in the foreground. Skiers at the start. Runners in the fog on the slopes. Downhill skiing. Abdul-Rahman Moiterer, half close as a spectator. Toni Sailer, half-close with the camera. Spectators on the side of the track in the snow. Ludwig Leitner runs. He slows down at the finish. With helmet after the race as the winner, half-close. Slalom skiers on the piste. Ludwig Lala run. He slows down at the finish. He is 2. In the overall standings. At the start of Jean Claude Killy / France. His run. He will be the winner. Audience clapping, half-close. Jean Claude Killy, half-close.
8th World Championship in the two-woman bobsleigh two-woman Bobsleigh at the start and the turns. Italy Bob I Ruatti / de Lorenzo on the railway. You will 2 ride of winner Antony Nash and Robin Dixon from England. The world champion arrived, half close, her Bob.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Braun, Heinz; Breschnjew, Leonid; Brock, Bazon; Buxton, Richard; Couve de Murville; Engelhard; Erhard, Ludwig; Gaulle de, Charles; Gomulka, Wladyslaw; Höcherl, Hermann; Humphrey, Robert; Johnson, Ladybird; Johnson, Lyndon B.; Kossygin, Alexej; Lübke, Heinrich; Meyer, Carl Walther; Pompidou, George; Purzer, Manfred; Schröder, Gerhard; Ulbricht, Walter; Walker, Gordon; Wiers, Hindericus; Dixon, Robin; Killy, Jean Claude; Leitner, Ludwig; Lorenzo de, Teófilo; Molterer, Anderl; Nash, Antony; Ruatti; Sailer, Toni; Wöhrmann
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bobsleigh; DDR; Border DDR/BRD, borders; cameramen, cameramen; Flags; Pacts; Parades; Photographers; Police; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Technology; automotive engineering, automotive; Art; Works of art; People; Contracts; Elections; winter pictures; Foreign policy events; Buildings in North America; Entertainment, festivals; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 783/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 4.6 m information: swearing-in of Johnson's origin: Metro Erhard de Gaulle and return camera: strong origin: Eclair, Pathé journal resignation of Gordon Walker's origin: Pathe news Warsaw Pact origin: Polkronika evacuations a. d. wall, East bln. camera: Pahl Spotlight agit pop, writer Bazon Brock camera: Pahl, Arndt sports Hahnenkamm races, men's downhill and special slalom origin: Austria World Championships in the two-Bob, St. Moritz origin: Cine journal end point 3, m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 252/1950
Der Staatsbesuch in Thailand
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 246/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 368/1957
Welt im Film 126/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 323/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 852/1966
Welt im Film 173/1948