Die Zeit unter der Lupe 784/1965 02.02.1965
01 green week in Berlin waving flags and parked car before exhibition building of the green week. Lahiri's wife Lübke and accompanied by the exhibition. Bouquet of roses, great. Exhibition grounds. Apples in bowls and baskets. Lübke stroking a calf in the stand. Lübke alongside wife Lübke, half-close. Chickens in a State. Panoramic view from the top on the chicken pen.
02. run out of "Germany" part of settings of the NATO down. Officer takes farewell by his family. Sailor kissing his bride. Sailors making off the lines, total. Waving sailors on board the vessel, total. Lingering waving from the shore. Long shot of the vessel. Beckoning women, half-close.
03. Vietnam: run Buddhists with transparent and white robes by the street demonstrations of the Buddhists. Military. Buddhists are on the road. Exhausted protesters on a stretcher. Weeping woman. Soldiers with gas masks. Demonstrators run across the street.
04. Churchill's funeral Tower of Big Ben shows big before 10 o'clock, ¼. Marines marching slowly through the street. Weeping old woman. The Churchill's coffin by the Marines is drawn on a gun carriage total. The St. Paul's Cathedral, total. Marshal Konjew goes up the stairs to the Cathedral on arrival to the funeral service. Arrival of General de Gaulle, Queen Juliana with Prince Bernhard, Queen Mother Elizabeth, Princess Margareth and Lord Snowdon. Before her car Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip and Prince Charles, total. You go side by side up the stairs, half-close. Soldiers carry the coffin of Churchill on the shoulders to the Church. Before the coffin, Churchill's Clement Attlee goes between old war buddies. Churchill's family members walk behind the coffin. Lady Churchill in addition to Randolph Churchill, behind the daughters of Sarah and Mary, total. The mourners in the Church, total. The Churchill's coffin stands between high candelabras. The coffin is carried from the Church, behind him, the family members go. Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mother Elizabeth, Prince Philip and Prince Charles at the steps of the Cathedral, totally. De Gaulle, half close, Lord home in addition to Harold Wilson, half-close. Salute before the Tower Bridge. The coffin on the barge with the honor guard. Before the Tower bridge cranes of the port of London. Jet Fighter Squadron.
05. Captain ' n Jack Bennett's 20,000 Berlin flight a Pan American machine turns on the airfield. Captain ' n Bennett, half-close. A cake with plane and font 20.000. flight, great. Captain ' n Bennett with large flowers. The Bundesverdienstkreuz in box, great. Photographer, half-close. Willy Brandt congratulates Captain ' n Bennett. Review: The airlift plane over Berlin. Landing a machine of the airlift. Airport control. Loading/unloading bags from aircraft hold. Departure from bags with trucks. Bennett joins the Garden Gate at homecoming in his house in Berlin. His house, total. He plays with his little daughter, who drives in game car. Bennett is sitting at the drawing board with slide rules and drawings. His daughter is on the table. Bennett with his son to a circular toy airplane. Toy airplane with rotating propellers. Bennett with guests in his hotel bar. Bennett with his wife at the Kempinsky. Lobster plate, big. Rotating propeller of an aircraft. Bennett sits in the cockpit and speaks through a microphone. He closes the window of the cockpit. Bennett, actuality, big: "I built a house in Berlin, my children will grow up there. I want to live in Berlin. I mean, in Berlin, one suffers... it smells - you can smell the Berlin air Right away. I'm staying, I'm not going away." Spinning aircraft propeller.
06. Soccer: Werder Bremen - FC Köln 0-0 spectators, filling, picture only men. Game scenes. Goalkeeper catches the ball. Attentive viewers, half-close. Playback of the Cologne player. Two players fall over each other. Ball flies front gate, ZL. Bremen striker shoots in vain at the gate. Audience discussion. Goalkeeper curled up ball, ZL. Bremen striker scores a goal (offside). The referee between excited players. Goalkeeper catches the ball, ZL. Transparency of audience: anyone who believes in hauntings and ghosts - Werder again master. Men in the audience with liquor bottles.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Attlee, Clement; Bennet; Bernhard von Holland; Brandt, Willy; Prinz Charles; Churchill, Randolph; Elizabeth von England; Elisabeth II. von England; Gaulle de, Charles; Home; Juliana von Holland; Konjew; Lübke, Heinrich; Margaret von England; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Snowdon; Wilson, Harold; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Flowers; Demonstrations; Honors; cameramen, cameramen; Flags; Football; Medals, awards, honors; Plants; Photographers; Reviews; Shipping; Ships; Toys, toys; sports audience, sports spectator; Deaths, funerals; Kissing, kissing scenes; Meteorology; Zoo, Wildlife Park; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; NATO; Exhibitions; Buildings in Europe; Gastronomy; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 784/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m information: green week in Berlin 1965 camera: Pahl phasing out the "Germany" origin: window material demonstrations of Buddhists in Viet Nam origin: Metro focus Churchill (laying out and ceremony) origin: Pathe news profile Capt. Jack Bennett's 20,000 Berlin flight camera: Jürgens, Zakariah sports football Werder Bremen / FC Köln camera: Zaki, Rieck, Jürgens, fire end point 3, m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 325/1956
Zu den Kämpfen um Tarnopol
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 854/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 948/1968
16 Minister Kurzporträts
Welt im Film 78/1946