Die Zeit unter der Lupe 785/1965 09.02.1965
01 Minister Mikat awarded total of a Karnevalsveranstaltung "Order reflected the seriousness of the animal". Carlo Schmid, large cap. The Funkenmariechen marches, half-close. Paul Mikat, Culture Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia Cap comes. Carlo Schmid, laughing, great. Paul Mikat receives "Order reflected the seriousness of the animal". Older man as a spectator with a camera, large. Paul Mikat keeps Büttenrede, o-ton, half close: "Mr President, illustrious brotherhood, when I got the order reflected the animal seriously, which in a way so here is the Winterkarlspreis in Aachen, so this field than I, because I was thinking first, who have not only humor, that have Yes courage. Because there are evil people who say there is Too much Culture Minister. That's not true. When you consider how much students there, and the claim must be actually, every German students his own German Ministers." Women in the audience, great. Participant clapping at long tables.
02. Ethiopia Queen Elizabeth Queen Elizabeth goes next to Haile Selassie, half-close. Beckoning African boys, half-close. Coach, half close, runs through the street. Queen Elizabeth, half close, in a Hall of the Palace with large stained glass Windows. Inlay, big glass Windows. Queen Elizabeth is a horse sugar, half-close. Lancer, large. Equestrian Games for the Lancers.
03. inflatable plastic rail to help bone fractures from shelves boxes on workers fall. The injured lying on the ground. His arm is placed in a plastic bag, the zipper moved to. The plastic bag is inflated and serves as a substitute for plaster cast. Man lying with plastic sleeve on one leg and one arm. A man moves the arm of the victim in the plastic sleeve stiff from top to bottom.
04. Japanese chicks sorter chicks, total. Hand reaching chicks from the boxes. Chick grader takes the chick, inspects it, and throws them on both sides. Face of the Japanese chick Collator, great. His hand with a long thumb nail size. Chick, great. Worker pushes away cart with cardboard chicks.
05. twentieth anniversary of the firebombing of Dresden photograph by Gerhard Hauptmann. Quote: "who has forgotten the wines, who learns it again in the sinking of Dresden." Pan across Dresden's city centre. Book cover "The sinking Dresden". Pages of the book, pitched. The British historian David Irving speaks, half close interview: "on February 13 45 Dresden by 500 English and 300 American bombers attacked. In the following Inferno killed more than 100,000 people came. More people than when the air attack in the atomic bomb attack on Hiroshima in August 45. Was only when I in Dresden a few months ago and have climbed the Tower of the Town Hall, could I imagine what happened in these days here." Blocks away in Dresden. Houses ruins after the war. Map of Dresden. Map of the old city with trace of famous buildings. Approaching bomber squadrons with contrails. Approach of the bombers over Dresden will be shown on a map in the trick. Bombing. Aerial photographs of bomb blasts. The burning city. Fleeing with carts with belongings. Three old women come from houses ruined. A woman driving with a wheelbarrow. Weeping women. Sign in front of houses: "straightening out singer lives" "You live Franz?". People in the rubble, total. Death on the road. Long shot of the destroyed city. Map of Dresden with marked industrial centres on the outskirts of the town. Women go through debris. Helper for cleaning-up operations. Rubble women. People go through debris. Trams operate through debris. Women at work in a mechanical factory. Cigarette making machine. Model of the reconstruction plan of the city. Debris town, total. The Church of our Lady before the destruction and rubble after the air strikes. Luther statue in front of the Church, fell over. The cross Church. The kennel. The wreckage of the kennel. Motto, "Shame on you if you're still away" on the wall of the houses. Women pass on bricks in the chain. Men and women at work at a church and in the kennel. Visitors on a tour of the kennel. Painting in the kennel. Rembrandt's "self portrait with Saskia", Raphael's "Sistine Madonna". Modern buildings, apartment blocks after reconstruction. Statue of Justizia with scales in the foreground. In the background the city image.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Libraries; Bombs; Books; DDR; Honors; Industry; Carnival; Children; Explosions; Carnival; Fire; Women, mothers; Reviews; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Townscapes: Germany; Debris; Accidents; Art; Works of art; Technology, industry; Medicine; Outlander; Zoo, Wildlife Park; Listener; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; aerial photographs; Migrant workers; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; Industrial; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 785/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4.6 m information: order against d. animal. Ernst on Ministers Mikat camera: Basic, strong Queen Elizabeth in Ethiopia origin: Pathe news oxygen tent origin: Pathe news Japanese as Sexer chick farm camera: fire time stage destroyed Dresden, role 1 camera: Pahl, Brandes and David Irving statement role 2 origin: DEFA, Dr. Haeses Klt.) KLT. carton "Dresden" end point 2.9 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 197/1953
Welt im Bild 104/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 973/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 651/1962
Eine freundschaftliche Begegnung - Kiesinger in Pakistan
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 522/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 42/1950
Welt im Bild 1/1952