Die Zeit unter der Lupe 786/1965 16.02.1965
01 St. Ansgar, worship and excavations Hammaburg St. Ansgar monument in Hamburg. The St. Peter's Church in Hamburg, taken from below. Pan across the St. Peter's Church. Catchment of the pastors in the St. Peter's Church. Pastors of the Evangelical, Catholic, free church, reformed and Orthodox Church prayer together an actuality: "Let us in peace the men's call that the gracious and merciful God enlighten us, that he bless our work and give us our daily bread. For the enemies of the Gospel and for all those who hate us. Let us call the men." Worshippers, half-close. The St. Peter's Church, total. Site of the excavations the Hammaburg next to the St. Peter's Church. Model of the Hammaburg. Ansgars mission school in the model. Fundstücke: Jugs, comb, sword. The Church in Ramelsloh in Lower Saxony, Germany. Pan on the Church exterior and Interior. Stained glass window, large. Saint Ansgar monument in Hamburg with standing before viewers.
02. Viet Nam flying military aircraft. Destroyed aircraft on an aircraft base. McNamara of Secretary of Defense targets shows total on a map with a pointer, the U.S. air force for retaliatory use. Aircraft launch from aircraft carriers. Flying US machines of war ship. Mr. Bundy, personal adviser to President Johnson, converses in Saigon with soldiers, half-close. Verwundetet US soldiers in a military hospital. Mr. Bundy visited US soldiers. American flag blowing outside the US Embassy in Paris. French police officers marching in front of the Embassy. Parade of protesters in nocturnal Paris in front of the US Embassy. Poster "Arretez massacre innocent". Scuffle between police and protesters.
03. Tshombe at Baudoin head of Belgian troops posted sword. Baudoin as well as Tshombe in conversation, half-close. Tshombe when visiting the Royal military school. Foreign Minister Spaak sits next to Tshombe at negotiating table. Cameramen take up their cameras. Spaak and Tshombe sign agreement on economic aid. Tshombe rises before flight, in his plane.
04. new Fokker machine F 27 friendship character room with drawing boards. Engineers at the drawing on the drawing board. Drawings of F 27 friendship. Slowly rotating propeller before hull of an aircraft with the font of Lufthansa in the Assembly Hall. Aircraft Assembly Hall. Workers during assembly work on aircraft. Spinning wheel. Pull the wheel to start, great. The instruments in the cockpit of the aircraft. The pilot in the pulpit, great. Passenger space. Recorded images of clouds from the plane. Landing of the aircraft. Font Lufthansa on the fuselage. Major setting of the rotating propeller. Handshake of between two men at the handover of the aircraft before the plane.
05. Blousons noirs (French teenagers) pavement. Tenements in France. Young people with black jackets, walking, half-close. Blocks away. The young people go with motorcycles. Face of a young man on a motorcycle, large. Hand on the handlebar, great. Place Pigalle and Bastille with traffic. Looking through the window at a restaurant. Face of a young man, great. Swivel to his waist with a wide leather belt. Young men on a slot machine. Brawl between young people. Run by young men through streets, over at Ascheimern. Headlines in newspapers (youth gangs). Young people, young man kissing girl. Young priest says original sound, and tried to explain half close behaviour of young people: "the violence itself is not a special feature of the Blousons noirs - it is only an expression of its exuberant vitality, their reactions are just A lot more violent than at other young people." Young men at the shooting range. Shoulder leather jacket sleeve and rifle, large. Wide belt as shock tool. Bicycle chain in the hand of a man. Knife. Young men in violent disputes. Spectator, the fighting game firing. Tenements. Young people go through gate in the backyard environment.
06. turn school in Frankfurt Turner next to each other on the stretching exercising in a gym. Gymnast on uneven bars. Gymnasts on parallel bars. Gymnast on the rings. Face of a gymnast, laughing, great. Tarnishing of gymnasts and Handstand rollover over a cross horse. Turner in a training suit on the horizontal bar. Gymnast on the balance beam, Handstand, balancing act. Gymnast on uneven bars.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Demonstrations ; Misery ; close-ups, detail ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; Education, youth ; Flags ; aircraft ; Women, mothers ; News, communications ; Pacts ; Photographers ; Police ; Religious events ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; Gymnastics ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Men ; Military ; Hygiene ; Contracts ; Currency ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Archaeology ; Buildings in Europe ; Viewers and audience ; Industrial ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 786/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand 4.6 m spotlight on St. Ansgar, worship & review camera: Seib, fire origin: country site information: Viet Nam origin: Metro anti-US demonstrations in Paris origin: Pathé journal, Eclair Tshombe at Baudouin origin: Belgavox new Focke machine camera: Jürgens, Zakariah under the magnifying glass Blousons noirs (French teenagers) origin: Gaumont sports German gymnastics school in Frankfurt camera: basic end point 3, m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 236/1949
Welt im Film 42/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 72/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1002/1969
Welt im Bild 36/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 234/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 328/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 133/1952