Die Zeit unter der Lupe 789/1965 09.03.1965
1 Hamburg: World Press Photo exhibition visitors of the exhibition before pictures, half-close. Images: firefighters in front of burning house in Group; Jumping up goalkeeper in goal; 3 children's faces; Horse herd; 2 horses in the lens is facing so that the heads are not visible; Men with babies in her arms; De Gaulle; Erhard; Wilson; Brandt; De Gaulle; Turmoil on a staircase; Man with gun; Men carrying prisoners.
02. Korean soldiers who speaks when setting up a corps of South Korean aid for South Vietnam Defense Minister of South Korea Sun Yun Kim. The beaten to troops on a place. Soldier Gets a flag. The soldiers marching through Seoul. Women hang around the soldiers flower necklaces.
03. Viet Nam troops go through jungle area. Soldiers carry boxes. Soldiers get guns of Chinese origin from the boxes.
04. demonstrations in Moscow against U.S. Embassy people on the street with banners. Speakers. Relocation of people. Quantity-on with raised fists in front of the Embassy.
05. Rainer Barzel at the Johnson White House, totally. Mercedes reverses. Rainer Barzel gets out of the car. Cameramen. Barzel next to Johnson sitting in the conversation, half close and totally.
06. Wilson in Bonn: reverses car with motorcycle escort front of Palais Schaumburg. Wilson welcomes Erhard, half-close. Cameramen. Wilson and Erhard before microphones, total. Among those present Schröder, half-close. Wilson behind the microphones, half-close. Erhard, half-close. Handshake Wilson / Erhard.
07. Bad Godesberg: Public Youth Congress of the SPD letters on the wall: public Youth Congress of the SPD. The participants come. Young people as a listener, totally and half close. Fritz Erler speaks, actuality, half close: "so little protects the age from folly, nor is it On the other hand being young a sufficient qualification. As a sign of youth, I miss the beard, for example. The young generation know Which one horror our people behind it has and Which one terror are assumed by Germany. But, she has lived Not yet, when Hitler came to power--yet she understands the concerns of other Nations. But I mean that the safety of other peoples can be ensured not by eternalized distrust a single people over. That would be a reverse racism, that would be a later victory of pskow racial ideas in the brains of others. He who sows distrust of all German flat out in the environment, which can harvest no confidence. This is not possible." Among the listeners of Carlo Schmid, great.
08th Curt Stenvert pop art?
Curt Stenvert record on old-fashioned Gramophone, boosts and sets up needle. On the gramophone skeleton of the head of the animal. Watering can with painted skull from the vapors escape. Raised toy Ravens bounce and pick. In a showcase of head of a young man in addition to liver. Figure of a woman with pants. Interview Curt Stenvert "this is pop?" Actuality: "Mr Stenvert, is now pop art, what you're doing?" - "As Popart - oh no..." - "you may ask yes probably again finally." - "no, please don't. It's functional art. The functional art of the 21st century has the task to make people become aware of its existence. You too, dear friend!"-"thank you."-"Poppen you never at me." Skull and crossbones.
09 Stuttgart: German Indoor Championships 60 m hurdles women: start, run, total. Winner: Inge Schell / Munich. Triple jump: Michael Sauer / Mainz jumps 16.16 meters, ZL. Starter gives go-ahead. 60 m race men: start and run. Gert Metz WINS front Willi Hanson village. Metz and Holdorf after the run, half-close. High jump women: Ilia Hans / Bissingen jumps, ZL. Mascot plush dog with chain on the leg. 200 m men: start, run, total. Winner Dieter Hübner / Kornwestheim. It occurs after the run through the goal. Pole vault: Jumps in ZL. Winner: Pinder / Kornwestheim 4.06 m.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer ; Brandt, Willy ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Erler, Fritz ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Sun, Yun Kim ; Schmid, Carlo ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Stenvert, Curt ; Wilson, Harold ; Hans, Ilia ; Holdorf, Willi ; Hübner, Dieter ; Metz, Gert ; Pinder, Wolfgang ; Sauer, Michael ; Schell, Inge
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Education, youth ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Sports details, fouls ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; People ; Cups ; Military ; Military events ; Currency ; Weapons ; Listener ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in North America ; Entertainment, festivals ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 789/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4, 6 m increased world press photo, Hamburg camera: Rahim focus on Korean. Soldiers origin: Korean. Newsreel Viet Nam origin: Metro demonstrations in Moscow origin: Sovkino information Rainer Barzel Johnson origin: Metro Wilson in Bonn camera: strong, basic, Luppa public. Youth Congress of the SPD, speech Efijemue camera: Luppa, Zaki Zaki mainly cheerful Curt Stenvert (POP?)
Camera: Pahl Sports Hall athletics, Stuttgart camera: basic end-mark 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 290/1955
Mackensens Siegeszug durch die Dobrudscha
Welt im Film 295/1951
Welt im Bild 115/1954
El Mundo al Instante 1153/1988
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 481/1959
Welt im Bild 213/1956