Die Zeit unter der Lupe 790/1965 16.03.1965
01. the great wall of China the great wall, great. Monuments of Minh dynasty, great. Horse-drawn carriage passes monuments.
02. Kosygin when Mao Tse Tung Mao Tse Tung, half-close. Still image. Mao Tse Tung, great. Kosygin, great interview. Between them the interpreter.
03. Beijing prison interview of a British journalist with prisoners. Before the building of the prison's guards. The prisoners work on machinery, award of stockings. The English journalist with microphone in the prison. Prisoners, large.
04. Chinese Youth Chinese children from the school, total. Girl playing on wood plucked string instrument, big. Children during a performance, marching in a row. Heads of giraffes, great. Children painting in the school. Kids picture of the giraffe. Children at work work. Make a flower. Children sit at the edge of a swimming pool and splash with his legs in the water. Chinese children splashing in the water. Boy as a soccer goalkeeper training, catching the ball. Young Chinese girl in the boat, half-close. Her face, great.
05. Ayub Khan in China and nuclear bomb explosion of a nuclear bomb. Flugzeugstaffel. Ayub Khan comes from aircraft, half-close. Liu Chao Chi smacking, half-close. That took the stand. Ayub Khan and Liu Chao Chi pace front. Waving small stones, half-close. Girl flower bouquet with Ms Khan. Ayub Khan, beckoning, half-close. Chinese drums on bass drum. Ayub Khan runs between Liu Chao-Chi and Chu en-Lai in an open car, waving, totally, between people with balloon.
06. Geneva Motor Show views of the motor show, total. Visitors walk through the Hall. Most modern cars, great. two young women sit in car. Sports car Mercedes, big. Porsche, great. Car engine. Car turns on stand. Fiat, Morris, bonnet folded up. Car wheel with shiny Hubcap. Fort-Taunus.
07. meteorology (Hungary) Street recorded with moving cars and zebra stripes, from above. Curve (statistics) of accidents before the crashed cars. Zebra stripes are pedestrian. Cartoon drawing of blood circulation on a standing man in traffic. Water glass, Tablet tubes and alarm clock on bedside table. Woman with book restless lies in the bed. Nurse in the ward at health ride-on, total. Man stops exhausted on stairs. Students write wrong numbers on the Blackboard and wipes them again. Salvage cars photographed in the street, from the top. Chief rips letter and scolds Secretary. Clouds. Quiet sleeping woman. Students write neatly on the Blackboard. Man walks quietly up the stairs. Boss and Secretary, kindly sign the correspondence.
08th engagement Princess Margriet of Holland with Pieter van Vollenhoven Castle Soestdjik, total. Journalists go in droves to the Castle, totally. Bust of the 4 princesses. With the 3 Princesses and Pieter van Vollenhoven, the Royal couple sitting in a room of the Castle. Bust of Princess Margriet, great. Queen Juliane speaks interview, half close and announces engagement. Journalists in front of the Palace, totally. Margriet, great Peter van Vollenhoven, great. Margriet sits between her youngest sister Mariekje and Peter van Vallenhoven and speaks. Margriet and Pieter van Vollenhoven come from the Palace, half-close. Vollenhoven hobbling after a skiing accident. Cameramen and photographers, screen-filling. The bridal couple, half-close.
09 Dortmund: Horse Show in the Westfalenhalle Cossack riders ride with shooting gun. Equestrian jumps at the Gallop out of the saddle and jumps back on the horse. Riding at a gallop standing on the horse. Pyramid of riders on galloping horses. Different thickness jump rider. Tab tearing the wall. Lahiri as a spectator, sideways, large. The wall is rebuilt. Meyer, Salome rips the wall at 2.10 m. The horse of the Dutchman denied the jump, ZL ebb Kairuoan. Weyer as audience, great. Wall 2.25: Peter Schmitz breaks the wall on Amsella and skips another obstacle. Alwin Schockemöhle breaks even and skips the second obstacle. Schockmöhle in addition to Schmitz at the award ceremony, half-close. Clapping spectators, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beatrice von Holland; Bernhard von Holland; Christina von Holland; Irene von Holland; Juliana von Holland; Khan, Ayub; Kossygin, Alexej; Liu Schao Tschi; Lübke, Heinrich; Tse Tung, Mao; Margriet von Holland; Lai, Tschu en; Vollenhoven van, Pieter; Weyer, Willi; Ebben; Meyer, Herbert; Schmitz, Peter; Schockemöhle, Alwin
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Higher education; Interviews; Justice; cameramen, cameramen; Children; Education, youth; Women, mothers; Photographers; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Schools, training; Sensations; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Statistics; Accidents; automotive engineering, automotive; Art; Works of art; Men; Medicine; Meteorology; Military; Crime; Science and research; Microphones; Engagement; Zoo, Wildlife Park; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; Astrology; Exhibitions; Buildings in Asia; Buildings in Europe; Military; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 790/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4, 6 m Spotlight Kosygin when Mao Tse Tung origin: Sovkino great wall of China origin: vis news Beijing prison origin: vis news Chinese youth origin: vis news Ayub Khan in China + chin. Atomic bomb origin: vis news time and technology Geneva Auto Salon origin: Cine journal meteorology (Hungary) origin: Fox Hungaro Spotlight engagement Princess Margriet origin: Polygoon sport horse show in Dortmund camera: strong, basic end-mark 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 325/1956
Zu den Kämpfen um Tarnopol
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 854/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 948/1968
16 Minister Kurzporträts
Welt im Film 78/1946