Die Zeit unter der Lupe 791/1965 23.03.1965
01 municipal elections in France road in France. Election posters on a wall. Face of a man of that big. An elderly woman, great face. Face of a young man, great. Pompidou welcomes people, half-close. Pompidou's ballot in ballot box. Road sign "Colombey-les-deux Eglisses", entrance of the village. De Gaulle comes from curtain at polling station, totally. De Gaulle's ballot in ballot box, half-close. He's shaking hands with people at the polling station. Marseille, long shot. Transfokatoraufnahme. Buildings and people on the street. Election poster. Gaston Deferre when greeting people, total and large. People in line at polling station. Deferre's ballot in ballot box. Destruction of houses after bombings. Damaged fan hangs from the ceiling. Poster glue stick posters. Brawl, men tear off the posters. Police officers with helmets, at night. People run on the road. Man with mouthpiece. Street battle between police and protesters.
02. Johnson based on Bill to secure the right to vote for Negroes before the Congress move of the Negro posters. Johnson speaks before Congress, half-close. Humphrey and a Deputy sitting behind him. Standing Member, clapping, from behind. Negro moving with posters, we shall overcome, we march with selma. Martin Luther King walking half-close.
03. people smuggling on the French Spanish border road. Jeep drives over hilly road. Border signs. Feet of men go about hardwood floor. Men Wade through Bach. French border policemen looking through binoculars. Men throw themselves to the ground. Border police in search of the forest. Cross-border workers in the forest. Sign national gendarmerie. Frontier workers get out of car. Face of a Portuguese, great. Men at registration for illegal border crossing. Men go to the slums. Slums, versumpfter way.
04. construction of the Staatsbibliothek Berlin the Royal Library from destruction, total. Pilot pointing at the door of a helicopter. The helicopter over the bombed-out. Building. Salvage expert will be lowered from helicopters to rope. Man welding iron Struts off. Helicopter pilot speaks through a microphone. The cut welded braces to fall down. The workers will be pulled back into the helicopter.
05. car race in England 'The master race' "Race of Champions" organized by the daily mail. Race car on the track, half-close. Race car driving through curve. Car moves backward from the curve. The car by Mike Spence with the No. 5 lowers the target flag man. Mike Spence in the race car as the winner, half-close. The touring car race. Car driving from race track and overturns. Unloading at the burning vehicle. Removal of the accident vehicle.
06. flying in Kulm ski jump, totally. Total viewers. Ski jumpers at the start, jump, totally. Among the spectators, young woman with umbrella. Ski plane crashes, total. Jump from Henrik Ohlmeyer from the Fichtelgebirge. He wins. Spectators, half-close. Ohlmeyer, half close, after the jump. Peter Lesser, Thuringia jumps. He jumps with 145 meters world record. Clapping audience. Lesser on the shoulders of supporters, half-close. Lesser, great.
7th international match Germany Athletics halls - the two teams with flags are Poland in the Dortmunder Westfalenhalle In a semi-circle, totally. The team captains Holdorf and Maniak pōwhiri, great. photographed 60 m run of women's, total, from above. 800 m run of men: Dieter Bogatzkie, Balke and Berlin win. Her skating and skating through the target. High jump women: the Polish Jaroslawa Baker at the high jump, ZL. You start with bare feet, close to half. 60 m race of men: pole WINS before Holdorf Maniak. Timekeeper. Holdorf and Kumar after the run, great. Triple jump: It wins Michael Sauer. Jump in ZL. 60 m hurdles women: start and run. It wins Elzbieta Bednarek ahead of Renate Balk / Hamburg. Run through the goal. Long jump: Andrzej Stalmach / Poland WINS. His jump in ZL. Women relay. Starter is launching pad. 2 runners start. It wins Poland. Pole vault: Hartmut Reinhardt jumps ZL and rips the picket at 4.30 m. The pole Sokolowski jump 4.80 m, ZL. Pole vaulter.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Balk, Renate; Balke, Jörg; Bednarek, Eslzbieta; Bieda, Jaroslawa; Bogatzki, Dieter; Deferre, Gaston; Gaulle de, Charles; Humphrey, Robert; Johnson, Lyndon B.; King, Martin Luther; Pompidou, George; Holdorf, Willi; Lesser, Peter; Maniak; Ohlmeyer, Henrik; Reinhardt, Hartmut; Sauer, Michael; Sokolowki; Spence, Mike; Stalmach, Andrzej
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Libraries; Demonstrations; Misery; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Women, mothers; motor sports; Police; Indians; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Europe; Debris; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Men; Microphones; Elections; Foreign policy events; Customs; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Construction; Buildings in Europe; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 791/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on municipal elections in France origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal information Johnson & d. Americ. Negro origin: Metro people smuggling at the French-span. Border origin: Gaumont Staatsbibliothek Berlin origin: DEFA sports car race in England (accident) origin: Pathe news ski flying Kulm origin: Austria Athletics Deutschld. / Poland camera: Basic, Rieck end brand 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 52/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 258/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 869/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 355/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 182/1953
Welt im Film 311/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 392/1957