Die Zeit unter der Lupe 792/1965 30.03.1965
1 the limitation of debate in the Bundestag vote MEPs in the Chamber before tables with files, total (photographed from above and behind). The Gallery, total. Bucher in conversation with Strauss, total. Mende speaks with Erhard, totally. Barzel, total. Cameramen, total. Bucher in addition to Hale, total. Faces of young listeners, sideways, large. The MEPs during the break, standing in the conversation. Erhard when voting. Counting of the votes. Gerstenmaier announced the result of the vote total. Adenauer, half-close. Gallo o-ton: "with 'Yes' voted: 344 members of the House and 20 Berlin members." So, ladies and gentlemen, this draft of law on the criminal limitation period calculation is thrown law." Long shot of the plenary Assembly Hall, top photographed.
02. swearing Ayub Khan Ayub Khan in uniform, greeted officers, total. That took force. Prince Philip sits in the Gallery, close to half. Parade of troops. Aircraft. Ayub Khan, salute, total, parade decreases. Prince Philip, half-close. Marching band. Armoured vehicles, tanks, helicopters.
03. camel breeding in Russia camels go through desert. Legs of the camels go through sand, great. Motorcyclist driving through desert. Riders on camels. Camels are fed. Woman leaves child to drink from Cup. Child with beschmiertem mouth. Camels, total.
04. rocket belt, France (joke) young woman standing next to her car and completes it. Man floats with rocket belt in the air above the houses and lands.
05. development of space capsule rocket launch. Wernher von Braun speaks, actuality, half close: "Should we wait for the red flag goes up on the Moon?" Space training: spaceman is high-slung, total. Test of centrifugal force in rotating capsule. Face of a room rider. Floating astronaut in discussing space. Monkeys in missiles, mice, rocket dog. Rainer Starke behind the camera. Dr. Bode of the society for space research speaks of actuality, big: "the Soviet successes in this area are impressive, but without serious incident, as the appearance is brought, has not gone off it also safe at them. The secrecy under which operate these things in Soviet Russia, supports this suspicion." Antennas on the roof of a house in France. Amateur hobbyists before transmitters. Man with headphones and microphone device. Running tape. The astronaut Grissom and young get out of car and go up in the elevator to the space capsule. Grissom and young lying in the capsule. Launch the rocket. Image of the receding Earth and pushing off the Launcher. Rocket capsule in the trick. Landing a space driver to parachute into the sea, total. Helicopter launching from aircraft carriers. The astronauts on board is drawn from inflatable boat. Grissom and young, in the company, based in bathrobes, total. Salvage the mini capsule from the aircraft carrier. Johnson on the phone, great. Grissom and young, sitting side by side, telephoning. Aircraft carrier in the sea, total. Dr. Bode speaks, o-ton: "propaganda may be less effective, but technically just as important are the American successes. The propagandistic effect is Yes obviously for the Eastern competitors. the crucial point of view, as the timing of the last tests has proven again" Poster with the Russian world Cosmonaut Leonov and Belyayev. Onslaught of people with flags and posters of astronauts. The Russian world Cosmonaut Leonov floating in outer space. Cap Kennedy when mounting a rocket scientist. Rocket launch. Flight of the rocket. Added photos of the Earth and the Moon's surface from the space rocket. Nixon, great image.
06. Grand National race audience on the Racecourse in Aintree, total. Crier, great. Elegant women, half-close. Men converse in sign language and To give up betting tips. The Queen Mother and Princess Margaret, total. The horses in the lead ring. Ascend the jockeys. Man with binoculars, large. Start, total. Jump over obstacles. Fall of horse jump over Becher's Brook. Reiterlose horses in the race. Jump over the moat. Queen Mother in the lodge with binoculars, far, total. Fall of the leading horse Rondette, half-close. US horse Jay Trump and Freddie jumping the final obstacle. Running at the finish. Jay Trump WINS ahead of Freddie. Winning horse and Jockey after the race. Horse receives winner loop.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer ; Bode ; Braun von, Wernher ; Bucher, Ewald ; Elizabeth von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Grissom, Virgil I. ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Khan, Ayub ; Leonow ; Margaret von England ; Nixon, Robert ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Starke, Rainer ; Young, Roy ; McCarron, Pat ; Smith, Tommy
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; News, communications ; Parades ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Rockets ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Hygiene ; Livestock, livestock ; Foreign policy events ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Entertainment, festivals ; Viewers and audience ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 792/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4, 6 m information limitation of debate in the Bundestag vote camera: Luppa, strong swearing Ayub Khan's origin: Pakistan camel breeding in Russia origin: Sovkino reset disk belt (joke) origin: Eclair focus on development of the space capsule camera: Starke, Luppa origin: Metro, Metro, Eclair, UPI sports grand national origin: Pathe news end mark 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Einschießen von 21-Zentimeter-Mörsern mit Ballonbeobachtung an der Westfront
Welt im Film 248/1950
Welt im Film 8/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 306/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 340/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 873/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 986/1968