Die Zeit unter der Lupe 793/1965 06.04.1965
01-clean canvas - speech Dr. Engelbrecht breakdown from UFA 454 / 1 - same section. Title: whipping boy film - image: illuminator on Spotlight. Front of the Palace of Europe in Duisburg. Zebra stripes are pedestrian. Holding a public discussion. Dr. Wolfram Engelbrecht of the Federal Association of cinema speaks actuality, big: "We turn against it, and I think that is our good right that you here attacking a sector of the mass media with a lump-sum verdict of expected maybe low resistance." If they go of our public life over to other areas, see about the illustrated press, and then you have to admit that there are excesses that extend far beyond that, what ever offered in a movie. We fight to the last, that it humiliated the film only because he is now declining, to a whipping boy. It has always said: Yes, the film corrupts the youth, the film corrupts people, crime rises, because the movie visit there. , For about five years the film is now declining ladies and gentlemen. But the youth crime continues to rise. You can make us today No more responsible, because you need to attract other factors of public life." Before him there is Dr. Engelbrecht. Listeners, half-close. Newsstand, total. Front pages of magazines with striptease girl. Record sleeves with scantily clad girls. Magazine. Atrocities, pictured in newspapers. Murdered lying in their blood. From newsstand magazines served a small boy. Clapping audience half-close.
02. Viet Nam: Assassination of U.S. Embassy burning house in Saigon, injured lying on the road. Destroyed car. Ambulance reverses. Splatters man is carried away. Blood in the face of a woman. Man's Association before the eyes between two helpers. Wounded on a stretcher. Destruction in the US Embassy.
03. Wilson in Paris waving French flag on House. Ushers close door. Wilson, sitting, total. Move to de Gaulle, sitting, totally. Wilson and de Gaulle, sitting opposite and totally. De Gaulle resigns from Elysée Palace, totally. Cameramen. Standing on the terrace, total. Pompidou, Mrs Wilson, de Gaulle, Wilson, Mme de Gaulle. Wilson near Pompidou walking, half-close. Handshake Wilson - Pompidou. Wilson goes down the stairs and get in his car. Photographers. In a dinner suit, half close, Pompidou, Wilson, Couve de Murville. Feast at Banquet. Wilson at the table sitting, total.
04. Robert Kennedy climbs mount Kennedy Summit of Mount Kennedy in Canada. Helicopter in the snow. Robert Kennedy with cotton vest, located bückend side, great. Rope is looped around him. Kennedy with a mountain guide, half-close. Robert Kennedy during the ascent. Robert Kennedy with sunglasses at rest, half-close. The mountain massif.
05. Hamburg: 10 years go passengers Lufthansa aircraft stairs in aircraft containing Frankfurt am Main airport. Lufthansa aircraft, large. Settings of Lufthansa machines. Rotating propeller. Aircraft interior. Pilot looks a pilot's cockpit. Celebration of the 10th anniversary. Lufthansa captain, hands and hat on her lap, large. Flight attendants as audience, great. Aircraft Hall, half-close. Cold buffet. Seebohm on the lectern and the buffet, total. Stewardess learning ikebana (flower plug). Aircraft Jet, large. Seebohm on airplane stairs, half-close. Airplane door closes, great. Lufthansa machine rolls on runway At night.
06. Jacques Couelle, architect of termite construction, Provence Chateau in Provence. Pigeons fly from the Palace roof. Jaques Couelle, large pine cones from the trees picking. He considered art sheets. Couelle looks through the microscope. His hand painting. Pug, half-close. Jaques Couelle works on a sculpture. Men in the construction of the termite houses after his designs. Couelle calls by voice, great. The buildings corners instead of rounded. Round window openings. Woman pushes a garage to the side door. Car drives into the garage. Woman working in the kitchen. Round seating area at the fireplace. Jaques Couelle sits down on the Chair by the fireplace. Pugs.
07 Gelsenkirchen: Football Schalke 04 - Werder Bremen 1-0 audience swing flags, total. Game scenes on the football field, total. Excited spectators, total. Players of Werder Bremen play the ball. Game in the penalty area by Schalke. Schalke Defender stops ball. Players fall down. Boys among the spectators, half-close. Calling young men. Play before the goal from Werder Bremen. Goalkeeper curled the ball out of the gate (camera behind the gate). Total viewers. Crawatzo / Schalke 04 scores a goal. Bremen goalkeeper casts in vain in the corner. Cheering spectators jump. Repetition of the gate in ZL (camera behind the gate). Viewers run after the game about the place and left the stadium.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Hands; Trade, finance; Dogs; cameramen, cameramen; Expeditions; Flags; filmmaking; Football; News, communications; Photographers; Portraits; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); automotive engineering, automotive; Art; Works of art; Landscapes; Science and research; Currency; Zoo, Wildlife Park; Listener; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; Assassinations; Buildings in Europe; Gastronomy; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; Dogs; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 793/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 4, 6 m under the magnifying glass of clean canvas/speech Dr. Engelbrecht camera: Basic, Jürgens, Zakariah information attack on US Embassy, Saigon origin: Metro Wilson in Paris origin: Pathé journal Robert Kennedy climbs mount Kennedy origin: Metro Spotlight 10 years Lufthansa celebration, Hamburg camera: fire footage ikebana, flower plug d. stewardess.
Camera: Luppa departure Lufthansa Masch. n. Sydney camera: strong In the spotlight of Jacques Couelles, architect of the termite construction, Provence origin: Pathé Journal sports football Schalke 04/Werder Bremen camera: Jürgens, Zakariah, basic, end-of-fire mark 3,-m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 307/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 249/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 363/1957
Welt im Film 6/1945
Welt im Film 247/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 518/1959
Welt im Film 254/1950