Die Zeit unter der Lupe 797/1965 04.05.1965
01 Gromyko in Paris of car travelling in. Gromyko gets out of car, half-close. Gromyko welcomes men and waving to the camera, half-close. Head and an honor guard, large cap. Russian stander on the car, great. Gromyko, laughing, half-close. Journalists extend his microphones. Gromyko, side, big, very good. Leaving the car.
02. border India - Pakistan to the salt desert of Katsch aerial photographs of the border area. Marching Pakistani soldiers, half-close. Soldiers digging a shelter in the desert. Soldier speaks in radio. Soldiers go through area (Chief) with Geigersuchgerät. Soldiers on machine guns, total.
03. food: Federal Garden Show with Federal President Lübke cars in parking lot before Gruga Park, half-close. Water games. Lübke rises from exhibition railway, half-close. People beckoning from the car. Lübke with Hat while driving through the exhibition, half-close. Flowerbeds, total. Lilies, big. Lübke goes through exhibition, total. Tulips, screen-filling. Older woman goes through exhibition. Orchids, screen-filling. Cacti, screen-filling. Sister next to wife as a visitor. Rose, screen-filling. Older visitor with hat. Radishes, cucumbers, big. Wooden playground children jump from tree pillar. Girl jumps on trampoline, big. Children on trampolines, total. Boys in small round boats on the Park Lake. Visitors, total. The exhibition train, total.
04. 1 may in Berlin Maypole, also waving Berlin flag. Fahnengeschmückter place with people. Speakers, great. Barbed wire. Cameramen on the Brandenburg Gate between the quadriga. Speaker's podium with Berliner Bär. Responsibility for Berlin is responsible for Germany. Crowds with banners. Willy Brandt speaks, actuality, big, before microphones: "after 20 years of probation, we have a right to say, on our people, we reject unjust attacks the world! More than half of the German people can be No more held responsible By the way due to the date of birth for Hitler and his terror. "No people can live without pride - and after 20 years of patience nobody should be surprised when we say: 20 years are enough." Crowd, screen-filling. Young men as a listener, half-close. Blond young girl, big. Young man, great. Slapping young people, half-close. Willy Brandt, great. Clapping audience.
05 England: British MP test flying squadron of Jet engine aircraft noise at Upwood. Man with headphones on noise meter. Young woman holding to the ears, great. Two women in conversation, half close, jet aircraft. Black dog creeps in kennel. Man walking in house. Elderly man keeps to the ears. Man walks up stairs. Walls, from which plaster has fallen out. Man sees cracks in the wall. Flying jet aircraft.
06 trail through nature reserve in Canada Bruce Trail aerial view of Niagara falls. Man goes on the track between rocks. Mountain water. Ferns. Wife and children go between forest-flowers, total. Sign Bruce Trail (foot trail). Water running over rocks. Waymark on the tree. Youth Group on migration. Frog stone sitting in front of water. Small fish Otter, on a stone is sonnend. Flowers at waterfall. Bird on Bush. Man Get up lawn and looks through binoculars. Landscape, total.
07. farewell and tribute to Sir Stanley Matthews Matthews, total, with Cup in hand. Photographers, half close, look to the camera. Matthews, big head. Sir Matthew's autographs from car. Matthews waves from a moving car. Matthews sits in the sport dress in the locker room as well as comrades. Matthews is on massage table. Review: Matthews on the football field, bearing, and the ball playing forward with his famous tricks. Matthews receives total next to players from the square, the cup from the hand of Queen Elizabeth's 1953 Matthews. Waving crowd, image filling in the football stadium, totally. Football boots on the tape in his hand. Swiveling to face of Matthews. Matthews standing alone in the empty Stadium, total.
08th Monschau: Wildwasserrennen with international participation cityscape Monschau, total. Kayakers take Weir (2 boat). The boat in swirls. One trip through whitewater. Paddlers. Boat turns. The proposal to boat in the water. Driver crawls out of the boat, and holding onto the boat. Driver turns around again with the boat, which was posted to. Several canoeists with protective helmets.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Willy ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Matthews, Stanley
Food ; England ; Berlin ; Washington ; Canada ; Paris ; India ; Pakistan ; Monschau
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Flowers ; Customs ; Honors ; close-ups, detail ; Dogs ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Flags ; Women, mothers ; Leisure, recreation ; Paddle ; Plants ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Portraits ; Advertising ; Reviews ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Technology ; accident series ; Costumes ; environmental protection, pollution ; automotive engineering, automotive ; War, prisoners of war ; Landscapes ; Men ; People ; Cups ; Military ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Autographs ; Trade unions ; Dogs ; Military ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 797/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand information Gromyko in Paris origin: Indo pakist Gaumont. Conflict origin: Pakistan Federal Garden Show in Essen camera: Luppa 1 may in Berlin camera: Jackson, Arndt, Jansen Kampf agai. d. noise origin in England: Pathe news spotlight on Bruce Trail (Canada) origin: Metro sports Stanley Matthews farewell origin: Pathe news Wildwasserrennen, Monschau camera: strong end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 359/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 630/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 773/1964