Die Zeit unter der Lupe 799/1965 18.05.1965
01. Queen Elizabeth in Germany. 1st day in Bonn British Crown, large. Crown jewels. Man tried on tails and cylinder. Cakes in showcase, in picture of Elizabeth. Image of Elizabeth and Philip between wedding dresses in the shop window. British flags and flowers are distributed. Carpet is being rolled out at the airfield. Cabinet members go on carpet to receive (feet and legs), totally. Rolling out aircraft. Gun salutes. Elizabeth goes down stairs behind her Philip. Welcome by Lahiri. Elizabeth welcomes Erhard Schröder at the head of the Cabinet, total, then. Photographers. Elizabeth and Lahiri, behind Philip and Mrs Lübke. 15s. Elizabeth walks off with Lübke 15s. Elizabeth goes to Mercedes. Transparent welcome Elizabeth. Ride through the streets of Bonn. Police push back people to the side of the road. Entrance of the Mercedes in the gate of the Villa Hammerschmidt. Cameramen and photographers before stairs of the Villa Hammerschmidt. Elizabeth and Lahiri come out of door, totally. Mrs Lübke, Elizabeth, Lübke and Philip and Cabinet members on flight of stairs before Villa Hammerschmidt, total. Elizabeth in conversation with Lübke, half-close. Mrs Lübke, half-close.
02. Winsor: Queen Elizabeth Unveils monument to John F. Kennedy the memorial stone, flanked by a British and an American marine soldier. Queen Elizabeth goes to the Memorial, followed by Jaqueline Kennedy and Philip and Caroline Kennedy. Elizabeth, Jaqueline Kennedy, Kennedy children and Philip before the honorary place, half-close. Caroline and John, great. Walking away after the inauguration of the place of honour.
03. avalanche accident on the Zugspitze the Schneefernerhaus on Zugspitze with people in lounge chairs (archive). The Schneefernerhaus after the avalanche disaster, total, with search teams. Soldiers search probes and avalanche dogs. Torn down sunbeds. Transport of a coffin.
04. Viet Nam transport aircraft: military vehicle of U.S. arms rolls from the fuselage. Parachutists get off plane. U.S. soldiers on arrival and marching in the grounds.
05. Amsterdam: Famous artists - hobby painting man driving organ through the streets of the old town. Barrel organ player, great. Window opens. Coin is tossed down. Barrel organ player takes coin. Gysbert Perlee painting of motifs for barrel-organ. He leafs through art portfolio. Covers of well-known American newspapers. Distance learning for graphic artist school in Amsterdam. Images are reviewed and improved. Image and improved image side by side. Teacher dictates remote order, Secretary writes on a typewriter. Punched card machine. Employee sorted index. Sing the Blue Diamonds. Dancing couples. Ruud de Wolf, one of the singers paints in his spare time after remote teaching, great at painting and singing. Hand stuffs whistle. The shrimpers Hielke Veltman on his boat when fishing. He will bring a net. At home in his studio with graphic drawings in addition to design of a wall decoration.
06. parachute jumper on the training unit in the school of airborne troops in Pau. Skydivers on the plane. Door is opened. Bounce. Parachutes in the air. Landing a jumper. Bounce by sports parachutists in England with smoke canisters on the shoes. The "Red Devils" / England and the "Golden Knights" / United States joint training for the World Cup. Plumes behind the jumpers.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Elisabeth II. von England; Erhard, Ludwig; Kennedy, Caroline; Kennedy, Jacqueline; Kennedy, John John; Lübke, Heinrich; Perlee, Gysbert; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Schröder, Gerhard; Veltman, Hielke; Wolf de, Ruud; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bundeswehr; Hands; Hobby; cameramen, cameramen; Disasters; skydiving, skydiving; Fishing; Musical events; musical instruments; News, communications; Photographers; Posters, fonts, banners; Advertising; Jewelry; Schools, training; State visits (inside); Townscapes: Europe; Dance; Technology; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; automotive engineering, automotive; Technology, industry; Military; Currency; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Fisheries; Military; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 799/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Spotlight on Queen Elizabeth in Germany camera: Vlasdeck, reason, Rieck, Seib, Arndt, Jonas information Queen Elizabeth Unveils monument to John F. Kennedy origin: Pathé news train top disaster origin: UPI, Fox Viet Nam origin: Gaumont, archive range of famous artists camera: Seib, Zakariah sport parachuting origin: Eclair, Pathé news start and end mark
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 827/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 238/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 301/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 487/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 984/1968
Geschütz-Reparaturwerkstatt hinter der Westfront
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 94/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 650/1962
Deutschlandspiegel - Pilot Ausgabe 1994