Die Zeit unter der Lupe 801/1965 01.06.1965
01 Queen Elizabeth in Berlin and Hamburg waving the British flag, great. Elizabeth go down stairs behind her Philip. Troop presents. Elizabeth welcomes Willy Brandt, totally. Elizabeth walks out front of the stand, total. Lowered British flag. Elizabeth on the Commonwealth cemetery. Elizabeth and Philip lay wreath at the Memorial of the fallen, half-close. The wagon train at the Brandenburg Gate. The Quadriga, great. Cinematographer on scaffolding. Post card seller. Pressing people. Elizabeth goes between Erhard and Brandt, totally. Elizabeth in the stands prior to the Schöneberg Town Hall, total. Children waving flags on the John F. Kennedy Platz. Elizabeth beckoning, half-close. Elizabeth holds speech before microphones, half close, o-ton: "I hope this one will be symbolic of a new chapter of understanding and co-operation between our 2 countries within the wider association of the free and equal nations of europe." Foreign Minister Schröder stands behind her. Crowds, flags on tall masts. Elizabeth wears in the Golden Book of the city, close to half. Crowd, screen-filling. Erhard speaks before microphones, half close o-ton: "Berlin, we unite in the call: long live the Queen." Aerial view of Hamburg. Senate launch at harbour cruise. Fireboats with fountains. Passing ships. Banks of Hamburg with Michel. Elizabeth rises from launch, total, behind their Nevermann. That took sailors on the deck of a German destroyer. Elizabeth goes to bridge, totally. Hand of an officer on the Sabre. Officer reports. Elizabeth abandoned Nevermann, totally. The Britannia go Elizabeth, behind her Philip gangway on board. Waving at the railing, half-close. Parade in the port. Elizabeth on the deck of the Britannia in addition to wife Lübke and guests, total. In the background of Michel and the Stülkenwerft. Lübke, Mrs Lübke, Erhard and wife Erhard abandon ship. Ship lamps pass before Michel at the exit. Elizabeth and Philip waving from the railing, totally. Exit the illuminated Britannia. Waving flags on the ship on three tall masts. Beckoning people on the shore. Ride the illuminated fleet on the river Elbe.
02. Kolpingtag in Cologne rings Bell in Bell Tower. Meeting participants. The Kolping monument. Cardinal Frings is actuality, big: "Kolping was not a convenient man but a man with a rough rind and verehren light cathedral chapter, which actually was his superior, not always easily had it with him." Heads of listeners, great: man with glasses, mature man. Onslaught of the "Cologne Sparks" and dance. Flag waving. In the background of the meeting place of the Cologne Cathedral. Among the listeners of the Austrian Chancellor Josef Klaus, total. On the grandstand Lübke, total. Audience sing and give the hands crossed over. Lübke alongside Josef Klaus, ready at hand, total. Parade of flag-bearer.
03. South Vietnam and North Vietnam plumes of smoke from fires. Aircraft on the airfield will be deleted. Aerial photography of the country. Soldiers in the area. Dead. Verwundeter the water is with your hands on opponents. People from houses in Schutzunterkünkfte run in North Vietnam. Woman beats Gong as a warning against air attacks. Firing guns. Extinguishing fires. Anti-aircraft gun. Flying bomber. Debris from homes.
04. Grace Court Lüneburg carrier drives above. Farm Sanctuary in Lüneburg as a dilapidated barn and after renovation. Sign shelter home for horses. Small mould is done from Dolly. Ass in a box. Horses are carried in boxes. Horse head looks on box. Mold on the pasture. Rudolf Kertscher mentions the animal protection society of Hamburg mold, original sound, next to him on the Halter. Horse's mouth, great. Horse head large. Head of the ass, great.
05. Traben Trarbach: World Championship of powerboat racer driving racing boats on the Moselle river at Traben Trarbach. Dragons flight behind racing. Men wear outboard motor. Speedboat driver strikes down his helmet visor. Starter is launching pad next to timer clock. Speedboats go from front to back in the picture, water spray on. Boats at the turn. Speedboat driver, half-close. Spectator bites into Apple, big. Stagnant failed boat on the river. Exit Peter Frisch / Austria with the boat, no. 108. lower official target flag of the later winner. Peter Frisch is thrown after the victory in the water. He swims back to the shore. 3 viewers on lounge chairs, half-close. Peter Frisch with laurel wreath in the boat next to the wine Queen. Athletes with life jacket in the water.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Willy ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Erhard, Luise ; Frings ; Kertscher, Rudolf ; Klaus, Josef ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Frisch, Peter ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Berlin ; Hamburg ; Cologne ; Washington ; North Vietnam ; Viet Nam ; Traben-Trarbach ; Lüneburg ; Federal Republic of Germany ; South Vietnam ; Federal Republic
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bundeswehr ; Bells ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Flags ; Fire ; fire protection ; Fire Brigade ; Women, mothers ; motor boat race ; Photographers ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; animal welfare, animal welfare ; Debris ; People ; Cups ; Currency ; Weapons ; water skiing ; Surfing ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Fire brigade ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 801/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Spotlight on Queen visit in Berlin and Hamburg information Kolpingtag in Cologne South Vietnam and North Vietnam origin: Metro, DEFA, Gaumont grace Court in Lüneburg, camera: Rieck sport World Championship powerboat race in Traben Trarbach camera: Vlasdeck, Luppa, basic start and end point
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 270/1950
Welt im Bild 18/1952
Welt im Bild 168/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 604/1961