Die Zeit unter der Lupe 802/1965 08.06.1965
01 Erhard in the United States of Columbia University in New York, total. Erhard with doctor hat and robe, starting, in the company. Cameramen. Train from scientists with doctor hat and robe. Erhard at the ceremony of the honorary doctorate of the faculty, great. Cameramen, based on backward. Erhard goes next to Johnson, half close, accompanied by.
02. world space flight Gemini IV McDivitt - White McDivitt and white, half-close. The elevator is up to the capsule. McDivitt and white lying in the capsule. Start Gemini IV. man with telescope. President Johnson before the TV screen, half-close. Filmed the kick of the rocket propellant from the capsule. White with nozzle gun floating in outer space.
03. Tito in East Berlin FDJ boys with bouquets in uniform. Ulbricht and the reception Committee at the airfield, total. Stand presenting the gun. Tito and Dedi Tito coming down the aircraft stairs with accompaniment, total. Welcome by Ulbricht, total. Herded FDJ boy from behind. Ulbricht goes wife Ulbricht and Dedi Tito in addition to Tito, behind them with flowers, total. A paradierenden soldier, great legs. March of the troops. Legs of soldiers during the parade March. Tito shakes the hand of Ulbricht, great.
04. air raid in the Switzerland fires. Anti-aircraft troops at delete. Phosphorus fires on the pavement. Breaking of doors and walls to reach the fire. Wounded are transported away on stretchers. Man receives large head bandage.
05. opium in Japan and France port district of Yokohama. Barracks. Japanese, a face mask in front of the mouth at the secret opium smuggling. Opium den. Women lie on beds and smoking opium. Women on poppy fields in Central Asia during the harvest. Asian girl, great poppy picking. Ships and barges in the port of Hong Kong. Loading of boxes at the port. Production of drugs in an illegal laboratory. Opium is placed in car tyres. Opium packages in double-bottom suitcases. Opium is hidden in the style of a shaving brush. Case in the hand of a walking man. Man turns off case and lights a cigarette. Another man takes up case and put others down. Addict.
06. accident story no. 1 - cover pits Günter Jerschke as a funeral entrepreneur stands next to the coffin, from the bone hand looks out and talks. He puts hand in the casket and closing it. Woman sitting at the coffee table, drinking coffee, takes cover coffee pot and inverts are Kaffeemütze over the head. Woman stands before her birthday table, open package, which is full of white mice and falls over. Mr Wichmann rises in a garbage can and close lid. Garbage trucks with waste men goes forward. Trash can is tipped in a garbage truck. License plate HH 6999 cars, great. Canal workers lift lid hole on the road. Workers seeking tool. He puts roof over the open hole. Car drives forward. The worker maintains with the driver. The car drives off, the worker steps back and sinks into the hole. Günter Jerschke dropping the coffin lid and says with a smile: "For me, you're right."
07. International Horse Show in Wiesbaden horses on the saddle place of the tournament course in Wiesbaden. Detailed horse legs next to tab. Saddle is put on a horse. Grooms mounted bridle. Rider considered recording of the course. Equestrian riding saddle square on the trail from behind. Relay jumping: Rider jump over obstacles. You tear bar of obstacles. Passing the baton. Horse jumps, ZL, about double Oxer. Nelson Pessoa on Espartaco passes the Staffette Alwin Schockemöhle on Freiherr. Schockemöhle on Freiherr jump, ZL. Schockemöhle, Pessoa and Simoes win and ride side by side. Power jump: on the trail of the Argentine Lieutenant-Colonel Canaves on Confinqdo. Peter Schmitz breaks the wall in a playoff, ZL on fees. Kötter crashes on Amato during a jump over the wall, ZL. Hartwig Steenken jumps over the wall, ZL to Dominat 7. The two riders share the 2nd place. Schockemöhle in addition to Sanneh at award ceremony and congratulatory.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Erhard, Ludwig ; Jerschke, Günther ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; McDivitt, Jim ; Tito, Josip ; Ulbricht, Walter ; White, Edward ; Wiechmann, Johannes ; Canaves ; Kötter ; Pessoa, Nelson ; Simoes ; Schmitz, Peter ; Schockemöhle, Alwin ; Steenken, Hartwig
New York ; Yokohama ; Central Asia ; East Berlin ; Thun ; Asia ; United States ; Russia ; Switzerland ; France ; Japan ; Hong Kong ; Wiesbaden ; Washington
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Misery ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Higher education ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Harvest ; Education, youth ; Fire ; fire protection ; Fire Brigade ; Women, mothers ; Parades ; Photographers ; Rockets ; Townscapes: Australia ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Ships ; Indians ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: Asia ; Transport: public transport ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Air raid ; Men ; Medicine ; Military ; Customs ; Agriculture ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Buildings in North America ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Fire brigade ; Agriculture ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 802/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Details of Erhard Columbia receives doctorate University and President Johnson origin: Metro Gemini IV space flight origin: Metro Tito in East Berlin camera: Pahl air raid in the Switzerland origin: Cine journal focus on opium in Japan and France origin: Asahi news, Gaumont the good tip accident series No. 1 Canal workers falls to poorly covered sports International Horse Show in Wiesbaden camera: strong, basic start and end point
Have you seen these gems?
Zwei Völker versöhnen sich
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 240/1954
Welt im Film 131/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1011/1969
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 981/1968
Emelka-Woche Nr. 37, 1929
Der mißglückte englische Handstreich auf Zeebrügge