Die Zeit unter der Lupe 803/1965 15.06.1965
01 de Gaulle in Bonn waving flags. De Gaulle aircraft stairs going down, half-close. Greeting with Chancellor Erhard, half-close. Present Ehrenformationen of the army and the Navy. Mercedes fenders side by side parking in long series. Cameramen. De Gaulle speaks Erhard before microphones, half-close. Schröder in addition to Kiesinger, half-close. Couve de Murville in conversation, half-close. Erhard at the negotiating table next to Schröder and Kiesiner. De Gaulle Couve de Murville and Pompidou. Negotiating table, total. Cameramen. De Gaulle, walking, half-close. De Gaulle in addition to Adenauer, half-close. Small child before diplomatic car. De Gaulle is adopted by Adenauer before cars. Crowding around the car. Mercedes moving from.
02. space capsule Gemini IV. - Edward White in the space of US aircraft carrier with rotating radar screen. McDivitt and white on the aircraft carrier, half-close. Edward white floating in outer space. Protective glove will be lost. Nozzles gun camera mounted on.
03. Klaus Hallatt portrait Bernhard Wicki introduces Bernhard Wicki. Bernhard Wicki on stage in front of microphones, half-close. Walters at various award ceremonies. Wicki bows before the curtain. Walters next to Ruth Leuwerick at filming. Close-up shots, stills: Wicki as Beau travail, as funeral guest, as a doctor, as a dancer, as an officer. Film clips from the film "The last bridge". Wicki, a Yugoslav partisan in game scene with Maria Schell interview. Photographs of him. Man sees under tent out. Girl at the window. Old woman next to grid. Young woman before of old woman. Bare trees In the background of man. Director Walters at Rotary images to "The miracle of father Malachia". Bernhard Wicki in his house in Munich playing in the garden with his Afghan hound dog. Walters in his house at the desk, totally. Wicki writing, half-close. Klaus Halliday's interview with microphone over by Wicki. Bernhard Wicki, great.
04. Hamburg: driving Derby wagon appreciative horse legs. With horse team driving in a row. Ride of the car from Franz Lage through village and forest. Behind the horse-drawn carriage cars. Included horse-drawn carriage from the front. Panoramic view from the coach seat on horse back. Hands with the reins, big. Franz Lage, big head. The car in the area. Drive through gates in the forest. Galloping horses before the cart. Heads of horses. Spinning wheel, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Couve de Murville ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Hebecker, Klaus ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Leuwerik, Ruth ; McDivitt, Jim ; Pompidou, George ; Schell, Maria ; Schröder, Gerhard ; White, Edward ; Wicky, Bernhard
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Hands ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Flags ; filmmaking ; Photographers ; Portraits ; Radar ; Rockets ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sports details, fouls ; State visits (inside) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Cups ; Military ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 803/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on de Gaulle in Bonn camera: Basic, Luppa, strong technique Gemini space capsule (white space) origin: Metro Klaus Halliday presents: Bernhard Wicki camera: Vlasdeck sport riders Derby in Hamburg-kl. Flottb.
Camera: Rau, Rieck, l., end-of-fire mark
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 37/1953
Welt im Bild 64/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 48/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 675/1963
Welt im Film 307/1951