Die Zeit unter der Lupe 805/1965 29.06.1965
01. Film Festival Berlin 1965 waving flags at the Kurfürstendamm against the Memorial Church. Font: Klaus lifting Ecker commented. Front of the Zoo Palast. Royal Palace. View of Kurfürstendamm and Memorial Church. Film festivals game catalog. Curt Jürgens as well as Simone Bucheron aircraft stair comes down, half-close. Simone Buchero, Curt Jürgens, great. Horst Buchholz upon arrival at airport, large. Police push back people. Urgent people 1957 Willy Brandt on arrival, half-close. Sabine Bethmann and fans with autograph blocks. Heinz Dragon, great. Headlights, large. Sabine Bethmann and Victor de Kowa, great. Producer Domnick, great. Mylène Demongeot, great. Willy Birgel, large, Walter Gross, Groß. Movie poster of "Disgust". Catherine Denevue, great. Monsignore Anton Kochs speaks, original sound, before microphones, ZL: "Not the best film performance in the world as that some would like to, there were film of last year special the best relative performance in German." Federal film award, great. Hermann Höcherl speaks interview before microphones, half close: "for Best Director Kurt Hoffmann receives the award for performance in his film"The House in carp Street". The Filmband in gold." Hale awarded film Prize to Kurt Hoffmann for "The House in the Karpengasse". Klaus Halliday at interview, big, o-ton: "Mr. Hoffmann, after the Federal film award, for"The House in carp Street", as your next plans are, what projects have adopted has form and shape?" Kurt Hoffmann, large, original sound: "Yes, I'm here to prepare a new Schweik, i.e. a modern Schweik titled"Brave Democrat Švejk". I think the content is already included in the title. Mr Rühmann plays the main role, and we want to try to build just this figure, which is yet really internationally famous in the German conditions of the present time. "As the next film I'm preparing then, I don't know yet whether me or rather Mr Reinicker manages the script:"Rheinsberg"Tucholsky." Hermann Höcherl is o-ton: "as best actor Mr Wolfgang Kieling receives the award for his performance in the"police station David guard." Scene from "David guard" with Wolfgang Kieling and Günther beast on the roof of the Reeperbahn. Klaus Hallatt big, big interview with Jürgen Roland. O-ton: "After"Police station David guard", what have you are Mr. Roland made for new films?" - "we want so now a movie in the line of Davids guard make. A tough detective movie. The title is "The four key", based on a book by Max Pierre Schäfer, a crime film, playing in Hamburg and who we believe in any case, this has its special charm, that the true one, a realistic story based. Based on the 'four keys', we then want to realize an authentic case which has attracted considerable attention in the Federal Republic. That was the story of the party photographer Wilfried Krüger. I believe you still remember. The story should be less realistic documentary as a rather satirical film - time-critical, and then a hard documentary film will follow again. This is the film adaptation of the case of the Shepherd gang. I believe that with these two films than hope "Four keys", the party photographer - with these 3 movies - and the style of David guard - Saeed gang so we - can be continued." Hand microphone, great.
02. 700-year British Parliament flags before Big Ben. Entry of members of Parliament in Westminster Hall, total. Shastri, total. Present rise. Elizabeth and Philip on arrival, total, go to their chairs. You sit down, totally. Among the listeners, Queen Mother, Princess Margaret, Lord Snowdon. The Lord Chancellor presented the addresses of the two houses of the Parliament Elizabeth kneeling, half-close. Philip, sitting, half-close. Elizabeth holds speech, behind her sitting, Philip: 03. Erasmus Preis for Charlie Chaplin present gossip. Charlie Chaplin alongside his wife Oona, total. Princess Beatrix with flower hat, half-close. Prince Bernhard speaks, total. Charlie Chaplin and Oona in the audience, half-close. Prince Bernhard presented Chaplin Erasmus Preis, half-close.
04. engagement Princess Beatrix - Claus von Amsberg Queen Juliane, sitting in announcing the engagement, great. Close-up of Beatrix. Claus von Amsberg, great. Amsberg, Beatrix, Prince Bernhard, half-close. Prince Bernhard, large, laughing. Beatrix is laughing.
05. Hamburg: German Derby Derby square Horn with people. Title background. Elegant spectator with a large hat. Men with a Homburg. Baron of Schröder in addition to Lübke in the with horse team with right of way, half-close. Young woman with large hat. Jockeys get on the horses. Detailed horse legs and legs of people. Horses are led to the prelude. False start. Golbube catches in the bands. Rider crashes. Woman with large binoculars. Start. Race. Angelo leads. Wandsbeker bow. Horse hooves. Angelo leads with 6 lengths. Horner sheet. Home stretch. Advancing the Woad plant. Woad plant comes as the winner before storm surge by the target. A spectator wearing a hat, big. Woods work with Jockey Starosta at return to the scales. Woods work with laurel wreath. Starosta is congratulated by Lahiri.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Amsberg von, Claus; Beatrice von Holland; Bernhard von Holland; Bethmann, Sabine; Birgel, Willi; Brandt, Willy; Bucheron, Simone; Buchholz, Horst; Chaplin, Charlie; Demongeout, Mylene; Deneuve, Catherine; Domnick, Hans; Drache, Heinz; Elizabeth von England; Elisabeth II. von England; Gross, Walter; Hebecker, Klaus; Höcherl, Hermann; Hoffmann, Kurt; Jürgens, Curd; Juliana von Holland; Kieling, Wolfgang; Kochs, Anton; Kowa de, Victor; Lübke, Heinrich; Margaret von England; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Roland, Jürgen; Shastri; Snowdon; Ungeheuer, Günter; Schröder von, Rudolph; Starosta, Micky
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Honors; Hands; Higher education; Interviews; Flags; festivals; filmmaking; Police; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Reviews; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; Townscapes: Europe; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; People; Cups; Engagement; Foreign policy events; Listener; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Autographs; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 805/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Klaus Halliday commented in 1965 Berlin Film Festival camera: Pahl, Arndt information opening of Parliament in England origin: Pathé news Erasmus Prize to Cralie Chaplin origin: Polygoon engagement Beatrix/BC Amsberg origin: Polygoon sports Deutsches Derby at Hamburg-Horn camera: Luppa, strong, fire, Zakariah, Jürgens end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 284/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 826/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 171/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 405/1957