Die Zeit unter der Lupe 806/1965 06.07.1965
01 education emergency - student demonstrations in Hannover and Hamburg - talk Gallo detailed man legs (title underground). Student parade with banners. "More cooperation between federal and State", "Future has", "Education and science, stepchildren of the nation". Faces of students, great. "Create children never you. There are no teachers for you","1980 stupid as a German. Student, great. Meeting participants, total. "Education is needed". Students in black suits and cylinder take coffin. Transparent "He lived by the scholarship". Students speak actuality survey: "I think that you should stimulate the public through the demonstration to discuss this hot problem." - "I think it intolerable that we have no national education assistance Act." - "I hope by this demonstration, that we could make students of total public clear that we are concerned not only the improvement of our own studies, but to improving the entire education system." Student March on the Rothenbaumchaussee with banners "without forming the future of design?", "Uniform planning in all countries". Barley malt speaks actuality, big, at a desk sitting on education emergency. His hands, big: "that students for, embarking on the road this is an agent that pleases everyone, maybe that you can talk about. That but the thing, to bring them into the consciousness of the people is trying much legitimate, much necessary behind, that is sure. As for me, I can tell by the Bundestag may, is this: that the Bundestag must be ready to pay attention, not only on the need for our education policy but also must endeavour, to create the conditions so that he can do more in this field than up to now. So far the Constitution allowed us to respond significantly to the key issues. We are limited according to the Constitution on some important but boundary issues. I think that this should be changed in a constructive cooperation with the countries in the future.
02. civilian civil protection in the United States - man enters a man bunker shelter in the United States with food, medical equipment, oxygen breathing device. Special vehicles. People walk down the stairs to the shelter. Shield: Watch your step. Cover slides automatically over stairs. Air-filter system. Sleep Dreams beds. Water storage. Ceiling pushes back on the stairs.
03. jubilation to the Dutch couple of Princess Beatrix and Claus von Amsberg, Canal cruise crowds of people. Beatrix and Claus von Amsberg sit in an open car and wave, half-close. People umdrängen the car. Beatrix, big, waving with flowers. Amsberg, big, waving. The car travels through the crowd, totally. Photographers. The Royal family in the garden on benches sitting and standing. Queen Juliana, Beatrix and Amsberg, Princess Irene and Princess Margriet, sitting. Standing Prince Bernhard, Prince Carlos, great. Pieter van Vollenhoven has set to tie, big. Princess Margriet, great. Beatrix besides Amsberg speaks with Prince Bernhard. City Tour: Young girl waving. Shield: "leve Claus en Beatrix". Beatrix, Amsberg, Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard on boat in the canals in Amsterdam, total. People waving from the shore, totally. Beatrix and Amsberg waving at the rear of the boat, half-close. Amsberg drinking from a glass of water, half-close. 2 pigeons sitting on a church door and Bill.
04. Poland: Appointments of young men standing, waiting, and back and forth based on a place. Young man with a bouquet of flowers. Young man swings back and forth with the screen. Young man can hang the bouquet down and hits it against his leg. Young soldier yawns. Young man yawns. JungesMädchen comes and is greeted with a kiss on the hand. Couple goes. Man looks at the clock. Young man waiting with flowers.
05. rowing regatta in Henley viewers. Boats in the water. People in tour boats. Rainier of Monaco and Gracia Patricia, with sunglasses, wholesale. The race one. It wins the American Spero before the Englishman Wardell-Yerburgh. Viewers with big hats, half-close. Finale of the eighth: the Ratzeburger aft WINS with a half length before the Vespers Philadelphia team. Ride through the target. The Ratzeburg rowing exhausted in the boat, half-close.
06. tennis in Wimbledon final men's single: the Australians Emerson and Stolle entered the Center Court. Game. Clapping spectators, half-close. Emerson at impact, close to half. Victory for Emerson. Both players shake hands at the net. Princess Marina of Kent presented the Cup to Emerson. Emerson Cup, great. Final women's individual: Margaret Smith plays against Maria Esther Bueno / Brazil. Clapping spectators, half-close. It wins Margaret Smith / Australia. Large plate in addition to Esther Bueno with a bouquet of flowers, great Margaret Smith. Margaret Smith, big, with plate.
07. Spartakiade in Prag mass demonstration of Turner, total. Gymnasts at gymnastic exercises, half-close. Swing flags, total. Turner in mass demonstrations. Total of mass gymnastics.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bueno, Maria Esther; Amsberg von, Claus; Beatrice von Holland; Bernhard von Holland; Bourbon von, Carlos Hugo; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Monaco von, Gracia Patricia; Irene von Holland; Juliana von Holland; Margriet von Holland; Marina von Kent; Monaco von, Rainier; Vollenhoven van, Pieter; Fittipaldi, Emerson; Smith, Margareth; Spero; Stolle, Fred; Yerburgh, Wardell
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Demonstrations; Gymnastics; Hands; Higher education; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Special events; Women, mothers; Photographers; Posters, fonts, banners; Advertising; Rowing; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sporting events; Tennis; Animals (except dogs); parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; Kissing, kissing scenes; Air raid; Men; People; Engagement; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 806/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on education emergency, student demonstrations and speech Gerstenmaiers camera: Jackson, Zakariah, fire, ground, Luppa information of civil population protection, United States origin: Metro engagement Princess. Beatrix, cruise origin: Polygoon appointments on the road, (study, Poland) origin: Polkronika sport rowing regatta in Henley origin: Pathé news tennis Wimbledon origin: Pathé news Spartakiade 1965, Prague origin: State end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 736/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 300/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 971/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 855/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 127/1952