Die Zeit unter der Lupe 809/1965 27.07.1965
01 20 years nuclear bomb - Atom Versuchsanstalt OakBridge Atomic Bombenexplosion. The destroyed Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Bombs flap opens in flying aircraft. Nuclear explosions and mushrooms. Atomic bomb attempt zerfliegt House. Destroyed attempt dolls. Mushroom cloud with writing United States July 1945 1949 Soviet Union de Gaulle in protective clothing in nuclear Centre Saclay. Men at work on reactors in the laboratory. On mushroom cloud font United Kingdom October 1952 France February 1960 Red China October 1964 Japanese with nuclear burns on the head. Review fallout of air. Geiger counter. Cleaning of aircraft. Professor Otto Hahn speaks interview: "the possession of the hydrogen bomb may be necessary, or it is even necessary for the two great powers, because only by that of my opinion, prevents a war. But with this fear of the hydrogen bomb, the fear of the population against the dangers of the so-called nuclear reactors increases again, and thus, a difficulty is prepared the peaceful development of nuclear energy in Germany, is absolutely unjustified." Work in nuclear research Institute. Launching of the nuclear vessel Otto Hahn. Nuclear test stop agreement in Geneva. Gromyko, Lord home and Dean Rusk at the signing of the agreement. Underground explosion. Anti-nuclear demonstration. Transparent Hiroshima warns. Test of nuclear bunker in Dortmund. People come out of bunker. People in Japan to pray at Hiroshima Memorial Day.
02. Eduardo free in Berlin and Rhöndorf motorcade. Eduardo free in addition to Willy Brandt, close to half of the wall. Free book of the city is at the Golden an, half-close. The book with his signature, big. Free in addition to Adenauer in Rhöndorf, half-close. Adenauer picking roses, great. Cameramen. Adenauer presented Mrs rose free, totally.
03. Swearing in the new Spanish Minister heads of Spanish Cabinet members, great. The Ministers will be sworn in kneeling with his hand on the Bible before a cross. Franco, great. The Cabinet, total. Swivel.
04. Bucharest: Congress of the Romanian Communist Party parade of participants. Relief panel Marx-Lenin Trotsky. Assembly Hall in Bucharest. Speakers. Listeners with headphones, half-close. People stand up and clap, total. To detect them, Walter Ulbricht, Brezhnev.
05. penitentiary of Dieburg facade of the penitentiary, different settings. Caretaker's cell door. Bed and table in the cell. Wash-basin and toilet. Bulk room in the former penitentiary in a monastery. Coffee dishes on the table of the prisoner.
06. highway rest areas motorway sign parking: motorway traffic. Cars from the highway to the parking lot. Parked cars in the parking lot. Open trunk of a car. Drivers get out of the car and stretch themselves. Sign WC. People go into the Woods. Poodle lifts his leg on a tree. Young woman combing her hair is, great. Man considered the motor of his car. Man looks through binoculars, great. Woman looks through binoculars, great. Low flying aircraft over the resting place. 2 young men in striped sweater and 2 young girls in the same sweaters during food preparation. People sitting on the picnic area at tables. Sleeping people on the side of the road. Feet of this man, great. Einbiegender by the picnic area bus on the highway and cars. Motorway traffic, totally with junction to the picnic area. Waste at the rest area. Overflowing trash.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Demonstrations; Dogs; public opinion research; Justice; cameramen, cameramen; Women, mothers; Photographers; Reviews; State visits (inside); parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; People; Crime; Transport: General; Foreign policy events; Listener; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Astrology; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; Dogs; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 809/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 4, 6 m time show atom bomb origin: archive information Eduardo free (Chile) in Berlin and Rhöndorf swearing d. new. span. Minister origin: No.-do Congress d. accession. come on. Party origin: Sahia, Bucharest penitentiary Dieburg camera: strong increases highway rest areas, Bundesrepubl.
Camera: Rau final brand 3, m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 302/1955
Emelka-Woche Nr. 37, 1929
Welt im Film 312/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 668/1962
Welt im Film 103/1947