Die Zeit unter der Lupe 811/1965 10.08.1965
01 Houston and astronaut life title: the world of tomorrow - figure astronaut. Aerial photographs of Houston. Aerial view of the baseball stadium and the highways. Street from Houston Street cleaning man who sweeps up dirt. Profile of a Negress, great. Face of a white American, great. Handled hands of a man and a woman on the street walking. Man drives to control of his car. Pedestrians on the road, including Negro. Driving scenes at the houses of world astronauts over. The House of James McDivitt and David Scott. As Gordon Cooper's House. The car of the astronauts in their garages or in front of the House. Virgil Grissom's House. The children of Richard Gordon in front of the House playing with dogs. Scott Carpenter before his house when working in the garden, large. Review of the Carpenter's flight. Entry into the space capsule and fishing on his capsule from the sea. Scott Carpenter with his daughter, half-close. The daughter is running around the House. Aerial photo of the grounds of the training of the astronauts in Houston (Texas). Cars in front of building. Neil Armstrong and Richard Gordon to rise out of the car and approach the building, close to half. They belong to the Gemini project. Arrival of Charles Conrad, co-pilot of Gemini v, going half-close. Walter Schirra on arrival, wearing sunglasses, laughing, half-close. Review of the space flight, Schirra. He climbs capsule. Virgil Grissom in running car immediately, close to half. Review of his space flight. Allan Shephard moves forward. The space flight of Shephards. Shephard enters training room of the astronauts with representations of space on the walls and sit. Allan Shephard gives interview (Dr. Haese): "Does America know the training methods of the Soviet astronauts?" - (translated) "Yes, but we know them only in General. We know that the Soviets be trained more physically, physically. We focus on the theoretical pilot training."-"when is greatest during a space flight the psychological burden?"-"the most difficult minutes are immediately before the start. Everything is ready, it is ready and can do nothing before the missile fires is. The worst moments are." Close-ups of Shephard. Astronauts in space ship. Missile ramp.
02. Israel: Demonstrations against Ambassador Paul man lay down flowers to Memorial. Woman cries out in concentration camp Memorial. Burning fire at the Memorial. Concentration camp number on the arm of a man. Several speakers at the Assembly of the demonstrators.
03. auction of Churchill the stud horses of the stud on the pasture. Horse head behind a fence, great. Stables of the Stud. Medical instruments. Tack room. Image of Churchill's next to a horse. Churchill with grey cylinder, immediately. Jockey on a horse. Auction with people and auctioneer who strikes with a hammer.
04. Holidaymakers, men in leisure shirts and shorts, woman, fat man, trying to taunt Bulls with red cloths amateur bullfighters in Spain. Bull runs on man, who falls down. Thick spectators, half-close. Spectators in stands clapping, total. Man receives a beautiful Gallery of congratulations.
05. Duisburg: German Athletics Championships running feet (title underground). Discus thrower, ZL. Pole vaulter, ZL, long jumper, ZL. Men on timekeeper benches. 1500 m race: the race decides in the final meters. It wins Bodo bottlenose dolphin before Harald Norpoth. Both runners after the race, half-close. Shot put women: Marlene Klein meets 16,08 m, ZL. Flying ball. Hammer throw: Uwe Beyer raises 64,86 m, ZL. Flying hammer. Runner Erika Pollmann undresses training jacket, half-close. 100 m race women: firing the starting gun. Start and run, ZL. It wins Erika Pollmann before Renate Meyer Rose with 12 sec. Erika Pollmann after the run, half-close. 100 m men: Manfred Knicken mountain WINS ahead of upper filter race with 10.3 sec, ZL. High jump: Schillkowski jump 2.09 m, ZL. Triple jump: Michael Sauer jumps 16,01 m, ZL. 110 m hurdles: run laterally and frontally, partial ZL. It wins Hinrich John. 4 x 100 m relay: it wins the team from Kornwestheim. Run through the goal. Hug the runner of the team.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Armstrong, Neil; Carpenter, Scott; Churchill, Winston; Conrad, Charles; Gordon, Richard; Grissom, Virgil I.; Shephard, Allan; Schirra, Walter; John, Hinrich; Klein, Marlene; Knickenberg, Manfred; Meyer, Rose-Renate; Norpoth, Harald; Obersiebbrasse, Fritz; Pollmann, Erika; Sauer, Michael; Schillkowski; Tümmler, Bodo
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Demonstrations; Hands; Interviews; Women, mothers; Rockets; Sports details, fouls; Townscapes: North America; bullfighting; Animals (except dogs); concentration camp; automotive engineering, automotive; Athletics, jogging, fun run; People; Science and research; Livestock, livestock; aerial photographs; Auctions; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 811/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Initial brand in the world of morning Houston and astronaut life camera: Rau origin: archive information Israel demonstrations agai. Dr.Pauls camera: Woskowitz auction of Churchill the stud origin: Pathé news Amateut Toreros, Spain origin: No.-do sport German Championships, Duisburg camera: strong, Luppa, basic end-mark
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 989/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 9/1950
El Mundo al Instante 619/1974
Welt im Film 189/1949
Welt im Film 146/1948
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 900/1967