Die Zeit unter der Lupe 813/1965 24.08.1965
01. the world of tomorrow: Houston and start Gemini V Apollo Moon journey project Gordon Cooper in world Raumfahrer helmet, great. Charles Conrad in world Raumfahrer helmet, great. Go to the launch pad by Gemini V, half-close. Elevator moves up. Building on Fairgrounds in Houston. Cars on Road (frontal). Traffic COP. Building in Houston at the exploration site. Under the construction of large vacuum chamber. Giant door of the spacecraft. Smaller vacuum chambers. Cosmonaut in new space suit go down stairs. Astronaut helmet, large, his pants and boots. Spaceman enters the capsule. Novel cooling suit to the test in the biochemical laboratory. Spaceman takes thick quilted coat over cooling suit. He goes on a treadmill. Facial cotton hooded and with breathing equipment, large. Food in a dry state in small plastic bags. Hot water gun shoots liquid in the bag. Man drink the food. Men go on floor. Dr. Berry, chief physician of the astronauts, at his desk, half-close. Dr. Berry close-up interview: "from the medical point of view the zero gravity at the Lunar flight prepared the biggest concerns. In this area will have to still learn a lot. "But I think that we can turn off the effects of weightlessness on cardiovascular and will land on the Moon the astronauts without physical damage." Conrad and Cooper, close to half in space suits, laughing. The astronauts in the capsule lying. The Launcher. Launch of the rocket.
02. Holland: Teenager holiday sing at a talent show of young girl in a bathing suit goes to the beach to the water. 2 girls in cloaks and head scarves to fight with your hands warm. The girl in a bathing suit runs back to the shore. Young girls sing at a talent show. 12 girl sings. Young girl with long hair and a guitar. Teenage Quartet.
03. Willy cow pasture, Olympic champion as Schlager athletes capsized sailboat on the water. Willy raises's cow pasture with a role. Willy cow pasture in sailing, big. Cow pasture after returning from Tokyo on the shoulders of supporters. Aircraft. Cow pasture as a Lieutenant in the German army in the map room. Willy climbs aircraft cow pasture. Cow pasture sings in the cockpit, great. He shifted to the pulpit. Rotating propeller. Plane taking off back in the picture. Flying aircraft.
04. Spanish canoeist train crush, spectators with umbrellas. People dance in the street. Man drinking from a bottle. Canoes on the roof of a moving car. Canoes on the water. Train chimney with smoke, great. People get on the crowded train. Man climbs through the window. Garlanded locomotive, driving. Crowd goes from the train to the water. Train on the banks of the river. Boats on the water. Ongoing audience. Rolling wheels of the train. Bridge with spectators at the finish.
05. Cloppenburg: German Aerobatic Championships sport pilot straps himself on parachute. Man turns propeller. Brake pads are removed under wheels. Sports plane taking off. Aerial view of the airfield. Flying a biplane, hum with pilot GERD. In a Czech Zlin 226 flying world champion of Castano de Meneses. As viewers master Gerhard Fieseler, great. Freestyle master Herbert Greb. Man with binoculars, large.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bundeswehr; Railways; Interviews; Aviation; Leisure, recreation; Musical events; Paddle; Police; Rockets; Sailing; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Technology; accident series; People; Microphones; Testing; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Buildings in North America; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 813/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point the world tomorrow in Houston and Gemini V-start camera: Rau origin: Metro, UPI current beats talent show, Holland origin: Polygoon Willy cow pasture, oly winner hit sports sport of Spanish canoeist train origin: No.-do German Aerobatic Championships camera: basic end-mark
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 508/1959
Welcome Mr. President
Welt im Film 362/1952
Der Weg in die Zukunft