Die Zeit unter der Lupe 814/1965 31.08.1965
01 United States: Dive Sea Lab II.
The boats on the water. World astronaut Scott Carpenter in conversation, half-close. Divers in scuba gear to jump from the ship into the water. Elevator travels to the ocean floor. Man on monitor. The divers left their space for the exploration of the seabed on the sea floor with rubber suits and flippers.
02. landing Gemini v capsule floating on the sea. Helicopter lands, great. Gordon Cooper and Charles Conrad left the helicopter. Waving with sunglasses and laughing on the aircraft carrier. Recovery of the capsule. President Johnson on the phone. Cooper and Conrad on the phone.
03. accident series No. 6 - Wichmann in car wash, finger in the pencil sharpeners, drilling machine title: image for me -: Wichmann under the car wash. Mr Wichmann stands with bouquet of flowers in his hand waiting at the roadside. Car drives through a puddle and splashing him wet. Walsh looks at the clock. Wichmann wipes dirt from the suit is furious, big. Spray showers a car wash. Walsh stands in the suit in the shower. Walsh runs on car radiators under the washer dryer. Günter Jerschke as a doctor, great. Apprentice sits at the desk and draw line with ruler. Pencil breaks off. Spitz machine does not work. Apprentice put fingers in the Spitz machine. Jerschke, great. Workers in factory sets under drill piece of iron. He is a machine and puts the work piece without fastening it under the drill and keeps the set. Drill breaks free piece of iron. Günter Jerschke faces grave. He combines manual and has 4 arms: "For me, you're right."
04. Cologne: Fashion week men go international men's on the catwalk (title underground). 3 audience, great. Fashion show on the catwalk. Man with light-coloured suit, vest and hat. -Bound fly as a tie. Man takes off Cape in a dark suit. Man suit with light trousers and striped jacket takes sunglasses out of his pocket and put it. Dark long coat on waist. New lapel dinner suit. 2 men in bright checkered suit. 2 viewers laughing, half-close. Men in casual clothing, short pants, colorful shirts, long light trousers.
05. Garmisch: 1965 run winter fashion girls in swimsuits through the forest. A snowman, big head. Mannequin in winter clothing. Mannequin in costume with quilted skirt and short jacket. 2 Dirndl dresses. Colorful costumes and boots.
06. Baden Baden Iffezheim: Baden-Baden Grand Prix horses are on track, total. Viewers. Close-ups from car coolers large cars with license plates K HJ 218, HH-UP 111 elegant spectators, great. Great car headlights on a Cadillac. Man with grey cylinder, half-close. Jockey mounts the horse. 2 viewers with elegant hats. 2 women before the betting counter. Sign Mindestwettbetrag DM 50. That run to the "Grand Prize of Baden-Baden". At the top of 3jährige French Prince Baladin continues, before the English horse Royal Avenue and storm surge. The horses in the arc. Viewers with gray cylinder and large binoculars. Spectators, half-close. The finish in ZL. The horse Demi Deuil venturing inside, winning Rothschilds Baladin and leniency before the horse. Demi Deuil at the inlet, ZL. Horse running after the race. A spectator wearing a white hat, big. Jockey and horse, big.
07. Duisburg: European Rowing Championships - race your boat to the water the stern wearing Russian team. The German team wears their boat to the water. Spectator takes binoculars to his eyes, big. Starter will lower the starting flag, totally. The Russian boat is best start front. Audience calls with hands in front of the mouth, big. Tip of the rowing boat with the number 4. The German and the Russian boat in the final sprint. Firing at spectators, half-close. Booth photo of two boats from the finish. The German rowers after the victory exhausted in the boat, totally. Clapping audience. The German rower waving from the boat. Girls bring the medals. The German team of Ratzeburg eights at the award ceremony with medals. Tax man receives medal. Among the spectators photographer. The Ratzeburger and the Russian boat, side by side. Exchange of jerseys. Audience wave. A Swan ends up in the water.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Industry; Postal, postal services; Rockets; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Rowing; Shipping; Ships; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Diving, diver; Animals (except dogs); Transport: public transport; automotive engineering, automotive; Fashion; Industrial; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 814/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand focus aboard Sea Lab II m. Carpenter Gemini V landing origin: Metro, UPI, UPI the good tip accident series No. 6 (Walton typically car wash, finger in the Bleist.-spitzer and drill) spotlight women's and men's winter fashion 1965-66 camera: Vlasdeck, basic sports horse racing in Iffezheim, Gr. PR. v. B. Baden camera: Vlasdeck, strong, basic Rowing Championships of men camera: Luppa, Brandes, Zakariah, Seib end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Bundeswehr zwischen Auftrag und Gesellschaft
Welt im Bild 162/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 902/1967
Welt im Film 293/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 444/1958