Die Zeit unter der Lupe 815/1965 07.09.1965
01 India / Pakistan: Border to Kashmir of burning houses. Ayub Khan, great. Shastri, great. SUVs ride through terrain. Protect. Destroyed war vehicles. Prisoners are discharged. Refugee treks on the run. Women carry loads on their heads.
02. air-raid exercise in the Switzerland fire extinguishers at an exhibition. Geiger counter. Pictures and models of atom-safe shelters. Model of an operating theater with medical instruments and dolls as doctors, stretchers and patients. Modern breathing device. Image of a wounded on a stretcher. Man sits up breathing device. Women with air safety helmets and coats with buckets in the extinguishing of a fire. Fire-fighting water and sand.
03. floods in Italy flooded streets and people with umbrellas in Rome. Exciting waters of the Tiber River under a bridge. Flooded land. People salvage belongings from homes. Inventory and destroyed cars in front of houses. Car is pulled up to the fence.
04. Professor Paul Mathias Padua painting Padua's "Leda and the Swan", great. Kahn goes on the Tegernsee. In the boat sits Padua, great. The rower, great. Padua leaves the boat with easel. Padua, mahlend, in the countryside. His hand brush, large. Close-up of Padua from the range. His villa on the Lake. Padua in his house. Painting: Gerhart Hauptmann, Archbishop of Makarios, Richard Strauss, Herbert von Karajan, François Poncet. Padova goes through his Studio. As a guest at his home the actress Trude Hesterberg and Frank Wedekinds Tilly Wedekind's wife. Padua in the Inn at the table with Bavarian villagers. Bayer's drinking beer. Padua in his Studio painting with model. Different images. Padua gives interview, big, o-ton: "your images in the last 16 years again and again by the great art exhibition in Munich rejected. What you see the reasons for this refusal?"'I can me explain it, it may be that the gentlemen of the jury does not like to hang my pictures next to your want to see.'. The Haus der Kunst in Munich, half-close. The Chairman of the jury of the art exhibitions in Munich manifests itself to the case of Padua, close-up C. O. Müller, o-ton: "the personality of Padua, his established works over the years were as versatile dazzling, so different, I say, of a form of expression of the Lal to the Matisse, so that the jury simply couldn 't make to the right of a very peculiar artistic personality him." Dr. Haese asked Padua, o-ton: "don't you think that your work stand during the 3rd Empire with this rejection of pertaining?" - "no, that think I don't, because the same colleagues have issued at that time, again now in the great German art exhibition in Munich exhibit. "And I have decided to make the rejected pictures at an exhibition." Pictures of Padua: Bavarian farmer - soldiers. Padua, great. Dr. Haese, great.
05. Music Festival in Sopot cameraman with camera. Preparations of the pop stars. Girl before the mirror for make-up. Girl in the bra is spotted neck. Laughing girl with high backcombed hair is doctored. Girl combing long black hair. Head of a girl that is melted, large. Boobs and deep neckline of the dress, great. Photographer. The American singer Jean Turner, big. Jean Turner takes the stage in tight long dress. Audience in the room total. Jean Turner sings, original sound, great. Patsy Ann noble / England, sings, great. The Russian Edward Chil sings, great. Audience in the room total. L sings the winner Monique Leyrac / Canada,' hiver, big.
06 Kaiserslautern: 1. FC Kaiserslautern - Munich 1860 3-0 audience on the football field, (title underground close to half). Gameplay footage of the teams, half-close. Battle before the Kaiserslautern goal. Man drinks from a bottle, big. Game scenes in ZL front gate. Radiant spectators. Playback of Kaiserslautern players. Spectators, large, with chewing gum. Shot on goal 1:0 for Kaiserslautern. Jubilant players embrace. Spectators cheering. 2 boys embrace, half-close. Player hits the goal post. Viewers with Hat, big. Boy with Hat, big. Kaiserslautern scored tries in vain to catch the ball to the 2:0 Koutaibi. Cheering spectators. Battle at the gate, ZL. Goalkeeper hangs on the crossbar. The winger played Kaiserslautern Carnival scored a 3-0 and jump high cheering. Teammates embrace him.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Chil, Edward ; Haese, Jürgen ; Hauptmann, Gerhard ; Hesterberg, Trude ; Jaksch, Wenzel ; Karajan von, Herbert ; Khan, Ayub ; Leyrac, Monique ; Makarios von Zypern ; Müller, C. O. ; Noble, Patsy Ann ; Padua, Paul Mathias ; Poncet, Francois ; Shastri ; Strauß, Richard ; Turner, Jean ; Wedekind, Tilly ; Konietzka ; Radenkovic ; Rummel
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Karate ; Hands ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Fire ; fire protection ; Fire Brigade ; Football ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Portraits ; Shipping ; Ships ; beauty care ; sports audience, sports spectator ; War, prisoners of war ; Art ; Works of art ; Air raid ; Water ; Listener ; Gastronomy ; Viewers and audience ; Fire brigade ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 815/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Kashmir battles, India/Pakistan camera: Ayub Khan, Shastri origin: Pathé news, UPI, Pakistan civil protection in the Switzerland origin: Cine journal floods in Italy origin: UPI under the magnifying glass of Prof. Paul Mathias Padua camera: Vlasdeck, Vlasdeck In the limelight Music Festival in Sopot origin: Polkronika sport soccer Kaiserslautern/Munich 1860 camera: Luppa, reason, strong end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 981/1968
Welt im Bild 94/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 34/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 183/1953
Proklamation des Königreiches Polen. Warschau, 5. November 1916
Welt im Bild 27/1952