Die Zeit unter der Lupe 817/1965 21.09.1965
01 Bundestag elections in Bonn Bundestag election in the Federal House with empty benches. Brandt between EFI and Wehner, large, original sound speaks: "the SPD hasn't reached their destination of choice. She had undertaken to be the voters-strongest party, the strongest faction in the new Parliament. It has not reached them." Election advertising the polling institutes Allensbach and Emnid. Computer. Man works on a computer. Politicians in the lobby of the Federal House. Gallo, tall, looking upwards. Computer figures of the election results. Erler, large, Brandt, Wehner, large, with a pipe. Franz Barsig speaks, original sound, about the most effective Wahlmittel: "the most effective asked for, I would say that of modernity, we have in the field of communication facilities, the newspaper ad and the coverage of the newspaper as such, is still the most effective and the most sustainable." Günter Grass, close to half on arrival. Photographers. Günter Grass, speaking, great. Erhard's arrival, waving, half-close. Erhard speaks before microphones (UFA), o-ton, half close: "at this hour you can say that the CDU / CSU won a huge electoral victory. I think this is the merit of this party's policies. I see a clear and unambiguous order of German voter, to continue this policy in the election result. "And we are determined." In the background party colleagues and State Secretary Westrick. Erhard, great.
02. people go through the exhibition chemistry exhibition in Moscow. Stood by Krupp. Berthold Beitz in conversation with Kosygin, half-close. Stand Mannesmann. Chemical equipment and machinery in the exhibition. Plastic samples on table. Machine manufactures plastic buckets and tubs. Fashion show of clothes made of man-made fibres. Fur wrap.
03. Hamburg: swimwear in 1966 in the Freeport case with inscription summer 1966 is worn. Man opens case. He throws swimsuits from the case. Mannequin in one-piece swimsuit in the Freeport. Girl in bikini on boat. Girl in checkered swimsuit on Leuchtboje. Girls in swimsuits on a motor yacht. Network waist swimsuit. White swimsuit, the sides with network. Black and white swimsuit. Schiffer uses Courreges glasses, large. Girl face, large, with Courreges glasses. Girl in white lace bikini on a rope ladder on the side of a ship hanging, beckoning. Sailors waving from ships. Mannequin opens in the middle of the Badeanzuges charm clasp. Top swimsuit. Girl set to ship. Dockers throws a kiss on the hand. Beckoning girls in swimsuits on board a passing barge.
04. Berlin: German show jumping Championship riders jump over obstacles. Horses breaks barriers of the combination. Hartwig Steenken on dominant on the course. He is 3. Peter Schmitz on Amsella with 4 error points in the playoff. He jumps the track without errors. Karl Heinz Giebmann on Leanne on the course. Giebmanns breaks the wall and 2. Peter Schmidt as the winner at the award ceremony, half-close.
05. Kassel: European Cup of women 80 m hurdles: start and run, in part, ZL. It wins the Russian Irina Press. Shot put: Tamara Press launches new world record, ZL. Flying ball and impact. Discus throw: Throws Jolán Kleiber and WINS, ZL. Flying discus and impact. Javelin: Elena Gortschakowa, throws his spear and WINS, ZL for Russia. Flying spear and impact. 100 m race: legs of a runner at the start. Eva Klobukoska WINS for Poland, ZL. High jump: ZL jumps Karin Rüger / Eastern Germany. She is daughter Chenchik, ZL, which wins 2nd jump of the Russian. 4 x 100 m relay. Start, change. Last change, ZL. Erika Pollmann loses the baton. Inge Schell falls. It WINS for Poland Eva Klobukowska. The Soviet Mannschaftsführerin Gets the victory Cup.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bednarek, Eslzbieta ; Barsig, Franz ; Beitz, Berthold ; Brandt, Willy ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Erler, Fritz ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Grass, Günter ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Wehner, Herbert ; Westrick ; Diehl, Gundula ; Giebmanns, Karl Heinz ; Gortschakowa, Elena ; Kleiber, Jolan ; Klobukowska, Eva ; Pollmann, Erika ; Press, Irina ; Press, Tamara ; Rüger, Karin ; Schell, Inge ; Schmitz, Peter ; Steenken, Hartwig ; Tschentschik, Taissa
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Chemistry ; cameramen, cameramen ; Women, mothers ; Photographers ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Technology ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Technology, industry ; Countries ; People ; Cups ; Elections ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; Sports honors ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 817/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand focus on elections in Bonn camera: base, Seib, Luppa, Jürgens technology chemistry exhibition in Moscow origin: Sovkino swimwear 1966 good tip camera: Seib, l. sports German equestrian Championships in Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers Athletics European Cup d. ladies, Kassel, camera: Rieck, Brandes, l. end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 503/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 648/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 53/1951