Die Zeit unter der Lupe 818/1965 28.09.1965
01 South Vietnam - Vietnam servicemen at the embarkation for South Vietnam. You go on board a ship. Aircraft carrier at sea, great. US troops as well as helicopters. Protest parades of Catholics in Saigon. Women in white dresses. Crucifix. Vietnam: Workers in the steel and ironworks at work. Workers and workers in military training at closing time. Marching men. Exercise, munitions output. Djakarta: Indonesian volunteers at the parade. Female drummer, great. A rifle as a symbolic gift is presented to the Prime Minister of North Vietnam. Fighting in the jungle. Prisoners are discharged. Crying child, great. Verwundeter carried off on stretcher. Man with head bandage. Roll out the transport aircraft on the runway. Starting Jet engines. Panoramic view from flying aircraft. Bomb under the plane. Bomb strikes in the depth.
02. Holland: Hotel ship for foreign laborers Hotel ship is towed by tug. Interior design of the rooms of the hotel vessel. Migrant workers sit at the bar and in the lounge on deck.
03. Holland: opening of Parliament drive the 3 Dutch princesses in a carriage through the street of the Hague. The Dutch Royal couple waving from the carriage. The Royal couple and the 3 princesses go to the Parliament building. Princess Beatrix sitting next to Princess Mareikje, half-close. Prince Bernhard sitting next to Princess Margriet, half-close. Members of Parliament, half-close. Queen Juliana, total, announced the upcoming wedding of Princess Beatrix actuality. MPs rise.
04. coalition negotiations in Bonn Erhard upon arrival at the Villa Hammerschmidt, great. Lübke, great. Erhard, great. Lübke in addition to Erhard, half-close. Bouquet upon arrival, half-close. Crown, half-close. Adenauer, half-close. Gerstenmaier opens the door and goes beyond, half-close. Sign meeting please do not disturb. Erhard and Barzel sit, half-close. Adenauer in addition to Stücklen, half close, in an interview. Strauss, half-close. Mende welcomed members on arrival, half-close. Mende at the negotiating table, half-close.
05. Berlin - escape over the wall in East Berlin cemetery. Policeman and shepherds at the cemetery. Car driving forward with head on West side. Ladder is erected on barbed wire. Refugee rises to head over barbed wire and falls on West side in trucks. The bride of the refugee running to and embraced him. Vopos beside the ladder at the cemetery. Truck driving away.
06. accident story no. 9 breakdown from UFA 479 / 3 - same section. Title: Because I... - image: Günter Jerschke as a doctor. Günter Jerschke, large, original sound speaks. Man can fly model aircraft. It controls flight control. Landing plane hits him. Theo Petersen throws a boomerang in white sweaters and Bobble. Petersen is made by boomerang. Man pounding down Horseshoe over the door. The Horseshoe Falls him on the head. Man sets up front window manager. He's looking for tool out of pocket. Craftsman puts the tool up on the ladder and go down again, to bring hammer. He puts the ladder, the tool is for him on the head. Günter Jerschke faces grave with patients with associated head: "For me, you're right."
07. Stockholm: Soccer qualifying match for the World Championship in Sweden - Germany 1:2 breakdown from UFA 479 / 4: title: A leg in London - image. Football team. Media, screen-filling, with flags. Uwe Seeler trade pennant game starts with the Swedish team leader. Spectators, half-close. Game scenes in the midfield, half-close. Tilkowski fist defense, ZL, is injured by hostile players and stays, ZL. Jonsson / Sweden scored a 1-0, total. Audience wave. Game before the Sweden goal. Krämer scored to 1:1, ZL. Viewers raise arms, half-close. Transparent's DFB - West Germany after England wins. Uwe Seeler beheads ZL. Tilkowski hits the ball to the side, ZL. Large indicates flank ZL inwards. Uwe Seeler scored for 2:1 (ZL). Spectators wave flags with arms raised.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Barzel, Rainer; Beatrice von Holland; Bernhard von Holland; Christina von Holland; Erhard, Ludwig; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Jerschke, Günther; Juliana von Holland; Krone; Lübke, Heinrich; Margriet von Holland; Petersen, Theo; Stücklen, Richard; Grosser; Jonsson; Krämer, Werner; Seeler, Uwe; Tilkowski
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bombs; Demonstrations; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Industry; Domestic events; Refugees; Football; Religious events; Shipping; Ships; sports audience, sports spectator; Transport: public transport; Military; Currency; Foreign policy events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Migrant workers; Gastronomy; Industrial; Military; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 818/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand focus on report of Viet Nam origin: Metro, GAUMONT, China information Hotel ship for foreign workers / Holld.
Origin: Polygoon Parliament opening in Holland origin: Polygoon coalition negotiations in Bonn camera: Luppa escape over the wall camera: Sunday, Helmut G. origin: German television news, Berlin the good tip accident series No. 9 (model aircraft, Boomerang, horseshoes, tools) Sports Football Sweden/Germany in Stockholm origin: look in the world end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Die Geburt des Reichsrundfunk in Berlin im Jahre 1923
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 406/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 306/1955
Welt im Film 362/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 135/1952
Die Räumung einer Stadt im bedrohten Gebiete (Wytschaetebogen)