Die Zeit unter der Lupe 819/1965 05.10.1965
01 papst Paul VI. in New York rolls out aircraft. Aircraft door of an airplane all Italia coming of Pope Paul VI., total. Paul VI puts on his hat and goes down stairs. Paul VI. will be greeted with a kiss on the hand, total. Paul VI beckons and gives speech at airport.
02. John Glenn in Berlin and Hamburg at ceremony Hamburg masters Glenn hands people, half-close. National police officers on the border, total. Glenn and his wife climb supervisory platform on the wall. Glenn waving from an open car. Checkpoint Charlie. Glenn through binoculars looks next to his wife, great. Plaque: Day of the masters. Mayor Engelhard earned masters presented the plaque. John Glenn and wife go through the Hamburg Ratskeller. Mayor Engelhard presented the plaque to John Glenn.
03. Cape Kennedy: construction work on the largest building in the world "Station to the Moon" the largest building in the world with scaffolding in the construction. Pan across the level map and building. Construction Apollo of the main building for the Saturn rocket.
04. Russian large aircraft of Antaeus - 22 (turboprop) the giant aircraft from the front with rotating propellers. Hand on the steering wheel. Flying aircraft. Rotorcraft aircraft. Ferris wheel. Hatch descends. The plane from the inside. TRUCK rolls on ramp onto the plane. Plane taking off, great.
05. Longchamps: Horse racing Grand Prix Arc de Triomphe audience on bleachers and Racecourse, total. Horses run. Seabird No. 19 shy of the reins. The mills at Longchamps. The home machine. Start, total. The horses on the track, half-close. The horses in the arch, half-close. Running straight. Seabird forges ahead and WINS superior before reliance. Viewers, total, from above. Seabird after the victory, half close with Jockey Glennon.
06. Berlin: 25th anniversary of the death of Walter Kollo, playing police Chapel. The son of composer Willy Kollo with his family. Shield lived here Walter Kollo, composer of "The war in Schöneberg In the month of may" on the door of his house. Willy Kollo and his family go through the rooms of the House. Disc spins great. Placards with inscriptions: as once in may, this is the spring of Berlin, lang always on the wall.
07. Stuttgart: Awarding the "Golden screen" for the great freestyle at the film premiere of the BA film: call of the Woods movie poster: call the forests with Hans Jürgen Bäumler as a Hunter, great. Scrum in Foyer of cinema. Hand of the Comptroller-General admission cancelled cards. Signs sold out at the box office. On stage, is Hans Jürgen Bäumler, throwing hand Kiss to the audience, and deeply bowing with flowers. Audience clapping. Helmut Dichtel presented the "Golden screen" for "The great Freestyle" to the representatives of the Nora film distributor.
08 Princess Beatrix and Claus von Amsberg in Hitzacker with pennants adorned road in Hitzacker. Photos in shop windows of Beatrix and Claus von Amsberg. Removal of Fahnenträgerinnen and musicians. Motorcade. Out of an open car, Beatrix and Amsberg wave under an umbrella. Police hold people back. Crowding around the car. The Mayor on the balcony. Beatrix and Amsberg in the crush of people after disembarking. People at the Windows of their homes. Beatrix and Amsberg waving from the balcony. People wave upwards. Beatrix and Amsberg in the car, umdrängt of people and photographers. Director of photography with camera, large, takes camera in front of your eyes. Beatrix and Amsberg in the circle of family members, half-close. You go side by side.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Honors; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Hands; cameramen, cameramen; filmmaking; aircraft; Musical events; musical instruments; Photographers; Rockets; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Religious events; sports audience, sports spectator; State visits (inside); Townscapes: Germany; Townscapes: Europe; Kissing, kissing scenes; People; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; construction; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 819/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand info Pope Paul VI New York. origin: Metro John Glenn in Berlin and Hamburg b. ceremony Hamburg masters camera: Pahl, Brandes VAB station to the Moon camera: Rau Antaeus, 22, Soviet. Aircraft origin: Sovkino sports horse racing, Gr. PR. Arc de Triomphe, Paris origin: Gaumont, Eclair In the spotlight, Walter Kollo, such as 25th anniversary of death camera: Pahl awarded d. "gold. Canvas' Stuttgt.
Camera: Luppa, reason, Jackson focus on Beetrix of the Niederld. and Claus von Amsberg in Hitzacker camera: Rieck, Petersen end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 276/1955
Welt im Film 333/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1022/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 8/1950
El Mundo al Instante 999/1982
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 545/1960
Welt im Bild 62/1953
Welt im Bild 180/1955