Die Zeit unter der Lupe 820/1965 12.10.1965
01 accident story no. 10 breakdown from UFA 481/2 - same section. Title: Because I... - image: curtain opens Beatle band. Screaming teenager. Crowds. Girl is then transported away helplessly. Beatle singer, great. Günter Jerschke Beatle wig sings "Yeah, yeah, yeah". Bulls in Pamplona. Jerschke Bullfighter Hat speaks. Images from a British election night at the Trafalgar fountain. Young people in the water. Crowds. Jerschke speaks with Homburg. 2 women drive through self-service shop with shopping carts and baby strollers. Vendor stacks bean cans. It's pushing the cardboard box to the page. Establishing the bushes comes to falter and falls on the seller. Günter Jerschke picks cloth from the stretcher on the girl is and throws cans of beans to the page: "For me, you're right."
02. portrait: Thomas Fritsch close-up Thomas Fritsch. Thomas Fritsch, big, driving at the wheel of his car and singing (driving record). Thomas Fritsch, driving in the car with 2 girls to curve to the new Jungfernstieg. Thomas Fritsch holding and talking in the car. He put on sunglasses and goes on. His head under the tape measure (1.81 m). His eyes, great. His feet on the scale (65 pounds). He jumps off the scales, which on the starting block of a swimming pool is in the water and floats. Horse head, large. Thomas Fritsch rides. Thomas Fritsch at the twist of the star Club. Thomas Fritsch sits at the kitchen table and cut meat. He sets record. Scene clips from "Love games". Hildegard Kneef sings. Thomas Fritsch cutting of cucumber and onions. In skillet FRY food. Thomas Fritsch trying the dish. His legs immediately snapping with the Dachshund Gigi and the Pekingese. Price display about box office. Thomas Fritsch at the box office. Stills from films: Thomas Fritsch with Alexandra steward in love games. Hildegard Kneef. Thomas Fritsch with Helga Lehner. Thomas Fritsch, singing in the car, great. Driving record.
03. Title: Mostly cheerful Hamburg: Association of boiled men cooking elaborate meals. Men with Chef hats come from home. Cooking, great. Lobster, chicken, corn on the cob, tomatoes are wrapped in aluminum foil. Seaweed, clams and chickens are placed in the hole in the garden and infected. Plate is garnished with food. Men at the chicken dinner.
04. Munich: rare exhibition running old-fashioned Gramophone. Old pictures on walls. Odds and ends on tables. Small imprints in hands of exhibition visitor. Kitsch cards. Man pages in ancient scriptures. The gazebo. Image of Kaiser Wilhelms with huge epaulettes. Girl pulls up game clock. The game clock is turning disc.
05. baby stroller study woman walking behind strollers's legs. Rolling wheels of a stroller. Toddler push cart. Man pushing sports cart with boys. Boy sitting in a sports car. Child stretching direction out of car his poor mother. 2 children in strollers. Woman with shopping bag pushes sports car. Boy pushes sports car. Bigger boys play in old stroller. Boy goes on shopping cart. Children make race in old stroller. Mrs Park pennies inside machine and Park stroller. She takes the child on the arm. Recording by baby strollers between cars. Young father on the phone in phone booth and watched the parked car of children. Man folds up car to load it into the car. Young father hangs up the telephone handset and pushes on the stroller.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Trade, finance ; Dogs ; Children ; Education, youth ; filmmaking ; Portraits ; Postal, postal services ; Animals (except dogs) ; Transport: public transport ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Art ; Works of art ; People ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Eyes ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Dogs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 820/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand accident story no. 10 (stack) the portrait of Thomas Fritsch camera: Seib, l. mainly cheerful dedicated food camera: Rau rarities Exchange, Munich camera: Vlasdeck stroller study camera: Brandes, l. end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 581/1961
Deulig - Woche 52 (seit 1925)
Expo 67 Montreal
Extraausgabe der Meester Woche (1918-1933)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 276/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 107/1952
El Mundo al Instante 1204/1990
Welt im Film 350/1952