Die Zeit unter der Lupe 822/1965 26.10.1965
01 Erhard swearing and Cabinet of the Bundestag, swivel to the wall with the Federal Eagle. Gersenmaier, Erhard, wondering whether he suppose the choice quote: "I ask you, Mr Deputy Dr. Erhard, you take on the election? Erhard Get up and answer, interview: "I suppose the choice... I thank you." Erler congratulates Erhard, half-close. Photographers. Erhard besides Lübke, half-close. Handshake. Hunter goes next to Lahiri, half-close. Hale signs list upon arrival, half-close. Close-up of Hale. Elisabeth black main arrival, half-close. Close-up of Stoltenberg. Close-up of Gao. Close-up of the Hunter. Close-up Bucher.
02. Johnson US-hospital recovery. Johnson is on the Chair. Beside him his daughters, Ms. Johnson and Humphrey sitting, half-close. Humphrey, half-close. Johnson, half-close. Photographers. Little girl kisses Johnson.
03. Scotland: Queen Elizabeth opened plant Queen Elizabeth honorary delegation welcomes close to half. Children waving flags. Elizabeth beckons on car. System of the power plant, outside and inside. Elizabeth goes under umbrella. Control Panel of the plant. Lever for opening and Elizabeth uses mechanism. Reflections of light.
04. French Pfeifer, peasant whistles on fingers, big. Trees. Indian settlement in Mexico. Indian rises to tree. Indian moves to boot. French village in the Pyrenees. Woman is spinning at the spinning wheel. Village Road. Man whistles. Woman sewing responds. Translation of the whistling language over the image. Mountain landscape. Sheep on the pasture, total. Sheep in the pen. Saeed whistles. Man in production of sheep cheese. Migrating flock of sheep.
05. bad Eibling: German Chess Championship alarm clock with seconds-hands. Heads of chess players, great. Caricatures of the chess game. Chess players in the game. Robert Hübner (16) for the game, great. Wolfgang Unzicker, big plays against Dieter Mohrlock from Stuttgart, great. The game of chess in a nutshell. Cartoons.
06. Nuremberg: Football 1. FC Nürnberg - HSV 0 5 Uwe Seeler at greeting of the Nuremberg team leader, half-close. Flags are waved. Uwe Seeler on the pitch Ball delivery and the shot at the misses. Young audience gets, half-close. The defender of Nuremberg prevent shot actions of HSV. Giesemann fouls opposing players. Bottle Ecker turns free-kick to the 1:0 spectators clapping, half-close. Flying ball over goal. Alemann's flank to Strehl, who scored a 2-0, ZL. Blonde spectator, disappointed. Schnoor throws into the gate in the wrong corner, ZL. Boys clapping behind the gate. Uwe Seeler touches on his leg and leaves the square waving. Shot on goal 5:0.
07. accident series No. 5 breakdown from UFA 483/4 - same section: title: because with me... - image: Günter Jerschke looks through death machine. Jerschke sees through suicide machine and speaks. Mr Meyer sits on rocking chair with a pipe. Explosion. Mr. Schäfer sits in front of construction with hammer, which he fails to trigger on the head. Mr Salah front camera with self-timer. Explosion. Jerschke with large cylinder. Roofing sets on roof tile, not roped. Miss Höfer looks out window. Jerschke occurs behind Miss Höfer, shadow falls on the window. "Jerschke kissing the hand Miss Höfer: because you're right with me."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Alemann ; Bucher, Ewald ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Erler, Fritz ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Gradl, Johann Baptist ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Höfer, Rose ; Humphrey, Robert ; Jaeger, Richard ; Jerschke, Günther ; Johnson, Ladybird ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Lücke, Paul ; Meyer, Carl Walther ; Schäfer, Albert ; Schultes, Walter ; Schwarzhaupt, Elisabeth ; Stoltenberg, Gerhard ; Flachenecker ; Giesemann ; Hübner, Robert ; Mohrlock, Dieter ; Seeler, Uwe ; Schnoor, Horst ; Strehl ; Unzicker, Wolfgang
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Customs ; Electricity ; Gymnastics ; Hands ; Viet Nam ; Industrial events ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Cartoons ; Children ; Explosions ; Women, mothers ; Football ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Rain ; Decorations ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Technology ; Costumes ; Watches ; Transport: public transport ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Landscapes ; People ; Livestock, livestock ; Water ; Buildings in Europe ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 822/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Erhard swearing and Cabinet camera: Zaki, Luppa, Luppa, reason of Johnson's recovery origin: Metro Queen Elizabeth eröffn. Plant origin: Pathe news current beats French Pfeifer origin: Gaumont sports German Chess Championship camera: Rau football 1st FC Nuremberg/HSV i. Nürnb.
Camera: Luppa, reason, Rieck accident series No. 5. suicide & roofing end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 61/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 905/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 28/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 757/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 150/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 857/1966