Die Zeit unter der Lupe 824/1965 09.11.1965
1 election of the Mayor of New York John Lindsay skyscrapers of New York. John Lindsey speaks before a crowd. Lindsay going big. Citizens in election polling. Negro standing. Woman emerges from election cell.
02. traffic kindergarten recording traffic kindergarten from above, with crosswalks, traffic signs and children on bicycles and small cars. Stop sign, goß. Lübke as visitors, half-close. Seebohm, laughing, half-close. Man goes to child car. Policeman by voice, great.
03. Munich: Awarded the diesel medal to Dr. August Arnold certificate of commendation is expanded. Dr. Arnold bows after presentation of the Medal of honor. Technical drawing room. Drawing a camera. SLR cameras in space. Dr. Arnold looks through the camera. Mr. Stoll congratulates Dr. Arnold, half-close. Rahim with camera, great. Zaki with camera, great. Strong moving camera in the elevator. Vlasdeck goes through snow and sitting in a helicopter with camera. Basic camera, great. Fire with camera, great. Stoll with camera at the Derby. Luppa, cameramen.
04. portrait of Martin Held title: Klaus Halliday stands before Martin Held (close-up of the two). Martin Held bows in the mask of the Galilei front Bert Brecht on the stage of the Berliner Schiller theater. Theatre curtain closes. Martin Held undresses his wide coat in the cloakroom, settles the wig and make-up is off, great. Klaus Halliday sitting next to Martin Held interview before book benches, o-ton: "Hero, love to have a mask or play so to speak rather with your own face?" - "of course I like to play virtually any role, with my own face, but I am forced to To give that face changes. So, I play, actually the "entertainer", a modern role of today's uprooted people with the bare face and the old "Sam", a komödiatnische role by Ustinov, with all the comforts of the beard and the mask, the necessary is."-"Mr. hero, Which one way you learn your role?"-"as a schoolboy, with the text book under his pillow. There are colleagues, the text flies to which, I am not one of those."-"it's now more often that actors directing also. "Have you never want to feel?" - satisfy the requirements that I have put on me as an actor, in happy moments I can, I think. But the requirements I would ask me if I would lead Director, who would be the desire to be a Jürgen Fehling. And because I can not meet him I will let's better."-"the film has failed, as you know it from the stage here, previously a dominant role you. Do you have here a special role request?"-" Oh, infinitely many. " But this is a question of the script. I've never had actually a screenplay over the years, what would have really completely satisfied me. I wish roles, how she play Alec Guinness in the English film. But I've got Not yet approaching the quality that would be required, such a scenario." Image devices. Theatre photos on the table. Photo: next to him his great great Dane. Close-up of books. Interview. Close-up of Martin held. Scene from "Roses for the Prosecutor".
05. food preservation in radioactivity in Canada title: the world of tomorrow. Food in preservation with cobalt 60 in scientific laboratory. Strawberries are picked and filled in boxes. Potato harvest. Potato sacks. Potatoes in small boxes are transported on treadmill. Irradiation of food. Scientists with radiation meter for potatoes. Strawberries, potatoes, onions, well-preserved and corrupted after storage, depending on whether irradiated or not.
06. Hanover: Football Hannover 96 - Bayern München 3:4 players in the mist, total. Mühlhausen shoots ZL, 1-0 to Hannover. Striker of Bayern Munich storms and shoots up to compensate for 1:1 audience, great. Players from Hannover plunges into the penalty area, ZL. Penalty will be converted to the gate. Boy blowing Horn. Shot on goal by Bayern 4:2 and the final goal by Hannover. Shepherd runs on the playing field and playing ball. German Shepherd Dog with ball in goal.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Arnold, August ; Brandes, Klaus ; Grund ; Hebecker, Klaus ; Held, Martin ; Lindsay, John ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Luppa ; Rieck, Hans Jürgen ; Seebohm ; Starke, Rainer ; Stoll, Erich ; Vlasdeck, Willy ; Mühlhausen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; Books ; Honors ; Dogs ; Industry ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Harvest ; filmmaking ; Football ; Photographers ; Police ; Portraits ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: North America ; Cultural events ; road safety education ; Elections ; Testing ; Dogs ; Industrial ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 824/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Information John Lindsay Mayor of New York is home: Metro traffic kindergarten m. Lübke camera: Luppa, basic ceremony of the diesel medal to Dr. Arnold camera: Hafner, Vlasdeck Klaus Halliday presents: Portrait Martin Held camera: out of the world of tomorrow food preservation Canada origin: NFB Canada Sports Football: Hannover 96-Bayern Munich camera: Brandes, Zakariah, Rau, Rieck beginning and end mark
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 39/1946
Artillerie-Werkstätten hinter der Westfront
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 473/1959