Die Zeit unter der Lupe 826/1965 23.11.1965
01 Düsseldorf: Discussion on the topic "Clean screen" table with discussion partners on stage, totally. Listeners in the dark sitting. Rainer Starke on camera, half-close. The discussion partners, large: Werner Höfer, Professor Süsterhenn, Dr. Engelbrecht, Mrs. Dr. Hedda Heuser, Pastor Dr. Kanu. Dr. Wolfram Engelbrecht speaks o-ton: "ladies and gentlemen, when all other means of mass media there is no control. Anyway, at the moment at us does not. A censorship, we know not found Instead of. The cinema has a self-control subjugated voluntarily, self control, mind you, not a single film economists belongs to, and whose Zensoren appointed half of the public authorities, and participate in which representatives of the churches and other institutions of public life if you should call it like that,."
02. Foreign Minister Schröder in England London cityscape. 10 Downing Street car of Foreign Minister Schröder with license plate, large. English police officer, great. Schröder next to Foreign Minister Stewart, half close immediately. Schröder - Stewart, half close handshake. Flash lights.
03. threatened economics demonstrate crisis in Rhodesia - mineral oil embargo students in Kenya against a white minority Rhodesian Government. Parade of banners. Sir Humphrey Gibbs, the deposed English Governor of Rhodesia, half-close.
04. Washington: Princess Margaret as a guest in the White House Princess Margaret and Lord Snowdon on arrival, half-close. The Lincoln Memorial. Princess Margaret lay down wreath at the grave of Kennedy's. The Tomb. Margaret next to Johnson, total. Photographers. Margaret Johnson, Mrs. Johnson and Snowdon side by side, total.
05. Karlsruhe: New research reactor for nuclear reactor the Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe. Indoor shots. Stoltenberg at the inauguration of the new reactor, sitting, half-close. Technician at electronic Panel.
06. Dortmund: Holiday on ice in the Westfalenhalle force on the ice in large wheel is turning. Ice dancers with long wide skirts and hairstyles of the Rococo period. Fairy tale figures dancing as a wind-up doll. Big dog on the ice. Dog sits down on the audience's lap. Ice comedian Marianne Abdo and Karl Kramer, world champion of professionals in pair skating in 1965 during the show run. Skater will be lit in containers on funeral pyres.
07. catch - talks interview with Mustafa Mustafa, big: "I'm Mustafa! I'm Mustafa, 27 years old. I am married to a native of Hamburg."-" it is said, wrestling is a show. " How you can prove that you have really power?"-"Yes, I've trained 8 years with my head against the door and I can the make."-"you ever in wrestling have felt real pain?"-" pain is always in such work, and every opponent is different and they fight as a professional, they work for their names and their money."-"how much this month make?"-"Yes", is different, 4000 to 8000 mark you can earn." - "what handle or strike an opponent you fear the most?" - "worse handles for example the cross Crusher can you your whole life can No more work..." If I'm in the ring, I think Not at all, what comes after or something. When I come in the ring, I ring. What happens after that, should I remember that. I remember the after."-"could you imagine a better job as a catcher?"-"I am 17 years in the ring and wrestling is also part of my life. "No wrestling I can not, because that mean, the hobby and profession." - "how you judge your audience?" - "my audience, I think the whistle for me, or they make something. But To want look like that." Wrestler during training. Strength exercises, headstand, flexibility exercises. Wrestlers trying out handles and training battle. Mustafa gives interview, great. Mustafa skin Board on the wall with his head. Mustafa with the head between the ropes of the ring. Mustafa is twisted wrist, he will be thrown. Mustafa bites into the shoe of the opponent. Spectator turns away. Spectator, large, cigarette, big audience. Spectators will be interviewed actuality: "Why wrestle? do you love" - "... I don't know why, but I am going to just love, I see just like..."-"... nice men to see..."-"... it's somehow nice... "." - "Do you wish that your sons made their money even in the tournament of the Catchens?" - "when I get also reserve if someone gets injured is 8 children, once a wrestling team, and one, also wrestle my children from 6 years old, that need to learn." Older spectator laughs, young women To give answer. Mustafa in the ring, big.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Althammer, Marianne ; Engelbrecht, Wolfram ; Gibbs, Humphrey ; Heuser, Hedda ; Höfer, Werner ; Johnson, Ladybird ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Klinkhammer ; Lincoln, Abraham ; Margaret von England ; Snowdon ; Süsterhenn, Adolf ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Starke, Rainer ; Granger, Stewart ; Stoltenberg, Gerhard ; Kramer, Karl Heinz ; Mustafe
Karlsruhe ; Kenya ; Düsseldorf ; Oldenburg ; London ; Dortmund ; Washington ; Rhodesia ; United States
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Ice skating, art running ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Photographers ; Police ; Races ; Rings ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; Technology ; Deaths, funerals ; Unrest ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Testing ; Listener ; Revues ; Astrology ; Viewers and audience ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 826/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on clean screen action, Düsseldt.
Camera: Basic, strong, fire information Schröder in London origin: Pathe news crisis in Rhodesia origin: Pathe news Prince. Margaret in United States origin: Metro Stoltenberg at a nuclear reactor, Karlsruhe camera: strong Spotlight holiday on ice camera: fire, reason, strong under the magnifying glass can catch as Ctach camera: Rau, Seib end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Ein Wort Hindenburgs über die Kriegsanleihe
Das Deutsche Gespräch
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 888/1967
Welt im Film 103/1947
Welt im Film 199/1949
Welt im Film 237/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 281/1955