Die Zeit unter der Lupe 827/1965 30.11.1965
01. on the death of Queen Elizabeth of Belgium Street in Brussels. Flag is at half-mast. Newspaper front page with the news of the death of Queen Elizabeth. Image of Elizabeth as a young woman. Image of Elizabeth with her husband. Image as a nurse, Elizabeth's total. Elisabeth enters stage. Elizabeth at wreath-laying ceremony. Elisabeth after the deportation in Germany with German officers. Elizabeth at a reception in addition to Albert Schweitzer is sitting. Elisabeth's arrival in Moscow. Elisabeth during visit to hospital at bedside. Elizabeth young piano player. Elisabeth next to Fabiola sitting. King Leopold and King Baudoin to the coffin. Jeweled casket. Ride of the coffin by night-time road. Lying in State. Population is farewell at the coffin of the dead Queen.
02. Munich: large shopping site cash and carry titles: the world of tomorrow. Goods on shelves in the large shopping Hall. Customer takes punch card with purchase. Meat on a hook. Seller at checkout. Customer takes wine bottle from the shelf. Seller catches fish with power from basin. Bill comes from punched card machine. Car parking in front of House.
03. England: Hovercraftfähre model of the Hovercraftfähre test. The inventor Christopher Cockerell, great in the test To try. Wave machine. Hovercraft model test on artificially moving water.
04. French hostesses letters H I on dress of a young girl. Girls in bikini's on the phone. Image Ludwig XIV. young tourist guide crosses with man door and increases in tax. Tour guide writes on a typewriter after dictation. Hands when writing machine writing, great. Young hostesses in courses learn the proper table order in receptions with dolls. Man kissing the hand, great Hosteß. A Hosteß, great face. Dance is practiced, closely entwined with proper spacing.
05 Inzell: The Norwegian Thormad Moum coached run German speed skater athletes through snow in the Woods. Athletes for agility exercises. Medical examination with electrocardiogram athletes. The Ice skaters on the training track. Gauge is attached to her back. Thormad Moum is training instructions. Speed skater run during the training round the car. People on adjacent ice skating rink. Feet of a beginner on ice skates. Ice skaters fall down. Skater pushes stroller over ice.
06. Cologne: Tchaikovsky's ballet "The Nutcracker" in a performance of George Balanchine surrounded actor with Nutcracker, by children. Children on stage. Snow is falling. Classical ballet dances under snow. Various scenes of the Ballet. Little girl come forth under wide skirt. White carriage with white deer goes to heaven.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; Gymnastics ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Children ; Flags ; Women, mothers ; Musical events ; News, communications ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; Townscapes: Europe ; Dance ; Technology ; Deaths, funerals ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; winter pictures ; Jobs ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 827/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight to death by Kön. Elisabeth v. Prien
Origin: Belgavox, GAUMONT, archive the world of morning cash and carry (wholesale, Münch.)
Camera: Vlasdeck hovercraft ride, England origin: Pathe news mostly cheerful French hostesses origin: Gaumont German championship in the speed skating sports camera: Vlasdeck current bars Nutcracker Suite, Cologne camera: base, Seib, Rühe end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 183/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 218/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 268/1955
Welt im Film 62/1946