Die Zeit unter der Lupe 829/1965 14.12.1965
1 Bochum: art gymnastics competition as a test for the World Cup hand from Turner rings (title underground). Lothar Simon turns on the rings. Willi Jaschek on the pommel horse. Helmut Tebasse on the parallel bars, ZL. Günter Lyhs on the horizontal bar, ZL.
02. Bahamas: Premiere of "Ball of fire" (James Bond 007) title: Klaus Halliday reports on... Cityscape Nassau, total. Flamingos are petted by people and run in the district. People run into the water. Swimmer in the water. Beach with people. Girl in a bikini. Thick sleeping man, great. Streetscape Ggod. Police guiding vehicles. Tourists in Pferdedroschke. People are demoliertes car after traffic accident. Motorcycle escort reverses. Luciana Palucci gets out of car and walks out front of the troops. Military band plays "Silent night, Holy Night" in the March rhythm. Theater owner in "Ball of fire" premiere. Pan theater owner in Group standing. Hans Hubert Pesch by the main Association of German film Theatre presented the "Golden screen" for "Goldfinger".
03. Frankfurt: Meeting of movie theater owners in Hesse theater owners at tables. Speaker, speaks actuality, big: "until now, 255 cinemas have been closed in Hesse, Germany, and I'm sure if we'd lost control of the cinema also 62, we lost like they. "Then it would Not now 255, but no more than the half." Clap theater owner.
04 Gomulka at Tito is a train station in Belgrade. Gomulka is welcomed on station by Tito with embrace. Troops posted rifle. People waving on the road. Gomulka and Tito waving standing out of moving car. Gomulka lays down wreath.
05. boycott of African countries against Rhodesia - British protection for Zambia Emperor Haile Selassie upon arrival to the Conference of African States going up stairs to the Africa Hall semi close. Arrival of African politicians. At tables the representatives of Zambia and Kenya. Haile Selassie on the lectern, total. Demonstration train by Negroes against Government of Ian Smith. Power of the Karibastaudamms. British aircraft and pilots in Zambia.
06. voluntary South Koreans for South Koreans go on troop transports. Women waving goodbye. Waving from the ship. Soldier band playing on the ship. Koreans go out of country boat ashore. Koreans in use in Viet Nam with gun and camouflage clothing.
07. Church Josephsohn in freedom of major No. 8 neon sign on the Große Freiheit, striptease advertisement. Albert Mackels, Catholic priest, goes through St. Pauli, great. The churches in the great freedom. Church-goers to go to church. Praying nuns. Praying man, great. Holy mosaic. St. Pauli on the day. Trash people empty Ashbin. Girl steps out door sex show. Pastor Mackels enters the House and goes up the narrow staircase staircase. Front door opens. Mackel welcomes man. He enters the apartment. Nun gives out food. Old man eats out Bowl. 2 girls get under screen via the great freedom. Man enters a church and kneels. Church with praying. Children in the Church. Man sleeps on a Pew. 2 girls. Praying Negro. Made-up Lady, great face. Pastor Mackels at baptism. Baptised person, great. Children sing to crib, original sound. Pastor Mackels speaks interview at worship: "the outer temporal pleasures but above all have the sense that we are hungry, hungry for more, great after a lasting joy and that only from God can be. And how happy all the people for which I would like the outer temporal pleasures, say the leaders are, are the way to the larger permanent pleasures that only the Lord can To give and give." Woman's face, great. Old woman, nun, great. Members of the community. Callers outside stations in St. Pauli. Sex advertisement. Predigender pastor. Woman blesses oneself. Child's face, great. Burning candles.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Gomulka, Wladyslaw ; Selassie, Haile ; Hebecker, Klaus ; Mackels, Albert ; Palucci, Luciana ; Pesch, Hans Hubert ; Tito, Josip ; Jaschek, Willi ; Llyhs, Günther ; Simon, Lothar ; Tebasse, Helmut
Rhodesia ; Africa ; Belgrade ; Bahamas ; Frankfurt ; Zambia ; Hamburg ; Cologne ; Viet Nam ; Nassau ; Commune ; Ethiopia ; Bochum
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Africa ; Demonstrations ; Railways ; close-ups, detail ; Children ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Night ; Rain ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sleep ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Townscapes: Europe ; Townscapes: North America ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; Unrest ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Military ; Currency ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 829/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand sports gymnastics, Bochum camera: Luppa, reason Klaus Halliday reports on film events premiere "Fireball", James Bond Nassau, Bahamas camera: Rau information theater owners Conference in Hesse origin: look into the world of Gomulka at Tito origin: Novosti British in Zambia origin: Pathe news Koreans for Southern Viet Nam origin: Korea enlarged St. Joseph's Church in Grosse Freiheit Nr. 8 camera: Seib, l. end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 302/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 606/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 558/1960
Welt im Bild 149/1955
El Mundo al Instante 1027/1983