Die Zeit unter der Lupe 831/1965 27.12.1965
01 Erhard in the United States of Erhard in the aircraft. Large, with cigar. His hands move in files. Big von hassel in the aircraft. Erhard go down stairs and is welcomed by Humphrey and Rusk, half-close. That took the stand. Erhard holds up great key. Transparent with flags welcome welcome Chancellor. Erhard in addition to Rusk going half close to German Christmas exhibition in the foyer of the State Department. Erhard in addition to Johnson, half-close. Erhard speaks at the National Press Club, original sound, large, before microphones: "it is our common freedom, which is available on the games in Viet Nam as in Germany. A yielding here means the defeat there. "Who always unconditional withdrawal from Viet Nam, who encourages us from the legalization of dictatorship in Central Germany, loses the ground of our legal order and forgetting the lessons of history." Cameramen. Listeners applaud.
02. Gemini rendezvous VI. and VII. rocket launch of a Titan II at Cape Kennedy. Astronauts in a capsule lying big. Trick of the outer space meeting of Gemini VI and VII, shots of sister capsule in the clouds flying from Gemini VI. The aircraft carrier WaSP. The space capsule on the aircraft carrier after salvage. Schirra and Stafford in the capsule, total. Flying helicopters, Borman and Lovell rise out of helicopters and are welcomed on aircraft carriers.
03. helicopters landing on the Pan am building in New York City balloon New York. The Pan am building. Helicopter starts from high-rise. Passengers in helicopters during the flight. Cardinal Spellman as passengers of the helicopter. The air taxi from Kennedy airport to Manhattan At night. Illuminated New York, balloon.
04. London: Jumper test young men sit teenager on long tables. Teens choose sweaters of table. Teenager put on sweaters before mirror. The girls walk around with sweaters and numbers between the tables. Girl face, great. Legs battered each other with fishnet stockings, great. Girl with cigarette, big. The winner in striped sweater is congratulated.
05. portrait: Lieselotte Pulver Klaus Halliday introduces Lieselotte Pulver. Close-up Lieselotte Pulver. She speaks interview. Archive: Man keeps the camera face. Lieselotte Pulver, laughing, on arrival at awards ceremony, at the reception in England knicksend, Queen dowager, at Bambi Awards, o-ton: "lots of people say I could so a pool of Thunder, but because I can't help it. It is even sometimes a bit uncomfortable, because recently, for example, two women have left the restaurant because I laughed so loud." Stoll on the camera. Game scene from Kohlhiesels daughters. Illuminated front headlights, large. Lieselotte Pulver close-up interview, o-ton: "imagine when I today came out of the hotel, leuteten the bells. This is quite normal, but it leuteten not Jesus, but bambi, bambi."-"Look, the powder is Yes again a stunner."-"Is the funny easier or harder to play than the dramatic?"-"of course it's probably a special talent to make people laugh. You can see that Yes at the premieres if one has devised all kinds of effects and all of a sudden no one laughs. Scene from: DAS Wirtshaus IM Spessart, o-ton: "it was on last Friday afternoon at 4: 00. That came the Scheibler, this rich gentleman from a trip to Würzburg with the express mail home. And I thought, I'm robbing the times. After the ravine on the road, as I swung myself up a tree. And when the carriage on the tree over, I jumped masked with a set on the hood and took away after a stroke on the balloon quickly loaded pistols the thick dark clouded yellow. For that, you need a little mind. HA, which seems to be missing both of you. "Come on, sit down and listen to, otherwise the wall wobbles, so, and then I want to tell." Lieselotte Pulver at interview, great interview: "Do you have a favorite pastime, a kind of a hobby?" - "If you ask me so I consists of hobbies, I have more to do when I'm not shooting as if I drinstecke in a film." - "Has the film only gradually you discovered as a comedian?" - "I the theatre started as I wanted to Of course be tragic actress. I played mostly classic roles, but also A few comedies. And I remember after my first pieces, one critic wrote. Maybe a comic talent grows up as us. By the way, at the moment I'm going just the ninth comedy with Kurt Hoffmann."
06. Inzell: Speed skating international match Germany - Sweden speed skater. Spectator cheer him on. Feet of a quick runner with skate. Christine Carlsson / Sweden, great. Start and run of the ladies. It wins Christine Carlsson. Start of the Lords and running. Run by Jonny Nafas / Sweden. Spectators and viewers, half-close. Nafas must give up due to technical error. Hand presses the stop watch. Nafas, laughing, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Borman, Frank ; Elizabeth von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Hebecker, Klaus ; Humphrey, Robert ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Lovell ; Pulver, Lieselotte ; Rusk, Dean ; Spellmann, Francis ; Schirra, Walter ; Cripps, Stafford ; Stoll, Erich ; Carlsson, Kristine ; Nielsson, Jonny
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Portraits ; Rockets ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: North America ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Cups ; Military ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; aerial photographs ; Buildings in North America ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 831/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand Spotlight Erhard in the United States camera: Luppa, Rieck information Gemini rendezvous VI and VII origin: Metro helipad on the Pan am building in New York origin: Metro teens-sweater-test camera: reason Klaus Halliday introduces portrait Lieselotte Pulver camera: Pahl origin: Archive sports speed skating Germany/Sweden camera: Rau, Vlasdeck end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 301/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 539/1960
Welt im Film 160/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 87/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 198/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 265/1955
Welt im Film 121/1947