Die Zeit unter der Lupe 832/1966 04.01.1966
1 900 years Westminster Abbey Westminster Abbey, total. Present in the church tower. Entry of the guests of honour, led by Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Charles, Anne, Queen Mother, Princess Margaret, Lord Snowdon, total. Pictures of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth. Elizabeth enters into a book. Names of Elizabeth, Philip, Charles and Anne. The illuminated Church, total.
02. Tegernsee: new year's congratulations for Erhard Bavarian Chapel plays. Rider congratulate Erhard on horseback in front of his house. Children present wife Erhard and Erhard bouquets. Chimney sweep wishes Erhard Glück, which abuts with him.
03. English newcomer Kestrel NATO of launching whiz, big. 3 flying vertical take-off. Jet vertical Starter for the landing. Officers of the NATO look up.
04. Poland: pilot test rats are used in small centrifuge for test. Centrifuge turns. Pilot in the centrifuge. Rotating centrifuge for gravity test. Face of the pilots on the screen.
05. nice: UNICEF film old man stands on the beach and feed him umschwirrende seagulls. Director of photography with camera moves back. Trevor Howard as actor of the film, half-close. Senta Berber signs movie contract in wardrobe and receive money as a symbolic Gage.
06. Nina Ricci eyewear fashion mannequins set large glasses to fit with wide borders and embellishments to the dress or hat. Eyewear eye shields or face masking.
07. hairstyle fashion and eye makeup eyes will be with colorful patterns to malt (Elizabeth Arden). Modern hairstyles. Hair is combed over eye and cut hole in hair.
08 Hamburg: Exhibition 5 century skating ice rink un (archive) Blomen. Ice skates, size. Pictures of skates. Ice skates from different centuries as exhibits. Pictures of Ice skaters from different eras. Skate runner takes skate boots. People on the Alster condemned to. Speed skating on Dutch canals. UN Blomen crowded ice rink. Runner of Pirouette. Child do a Pirouette. Boxer dog on the ice, poodle and Dachshund. Beginners on skates. Falling and Ice skaters.
09th Oberstdorf: ski jumping four hills ski jumper at the bounce and jump. Snowfall. Landing a jumper. Jumper Lars Grini loses the balance when jumping and falling, ZL. Dieter Neuendorf / East zone during the jump, ZL. He is 2nd Veikko Kankonen jumps (1.). He plunges from the spout. Kankonen wipes are snow off your face, great. Photographer with camera, great. Kankonen thrown up as the winner.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Berger, Senta ; Prinz Charles ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Erhard, Luise ; Howard, Trevor ; Margaret von England ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Snowdon ; Grini, Lars ; Kankkonen, Veikko ; Neuendorf, Dieter ; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; filmmaking ; aircraft ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; State visits (inside) ; accident series ; Animals (except dogs) ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; NATO ; Jobs ; Eyes ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in Europe ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 832/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on 900 years Westminster Abbey origin: Pathe news information Erhard/new year camera: Vlasdeck whiz Kestrel d. NATO origin: Pathe news of Polish pilot test origin: DEFA UNICEF film origin: Austria Nina Ricci eyewear fashions Spotlight origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal hairdressing and make-up origin: Gaumont sports culture history of the ice-skating camera: Jürgens origin: Archive ski jump in Oberstdorf camera: rough, strong, Vlasdeck end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Riesenflugzeuge der Zeppelin-Werke in Berlin-Staaken bei Spandau
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 213/1954
Eine freundschaftliche Begegnung - Kiesinger in Pakistan
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 588/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 671/1962