Die Zeit unter der Lupe 832/1966 04.01.1966
1 900 years Westminster Abbey Westminster Abbey, total. Present in the church tower. Entry of the guests of honour, led by Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Charles, Anne, Queen Mother, Princess Margaret, Lord Snowdon, total. Pictures of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth. Elizabeth enters into a book. Names of Elizabeth, Philip, Charles and Anne. The illuminated Church, total.
02. Tegernsee: new year's congratulations for Erhard Bavarian Chapel plays. Rider congratulate Erhard on horseback in front of his house. Children present wife Erhard and Erhard bouquets. Chimney sweep wishes Erhard Glück, which abuts with him.
03. English newcomer Kestrel NATO of launching whiz, big. 3 flying vertical take-off. Jet vertical Starter for the landing. Officers of the NATO look up.
04. Poland: pilot test rats are used in small centrifuge for test. Centrifuge turns. Pilot in the centrifuge. Rotating centrifuge for gravity test. Face of the pilots on the screen.
05. nice: UNICEF film old man stands on the beach and feed him umschwirrende seagulls. Director of photography with camera moves back. Trevor Howard as actor of the film, half-close. Senta Berber signs movie contract in wardrobe and receive money as a symbolic Gage.
06. Nina Ricci eyewear fashion mannequins set large glasses to fit with wide borders and embellishments to the dress or hat. Eyewear eye shields or face masking.
07. hairstyle fashion and eye makeup eyes will be with colorful patterns to malt (Elizabeth Arden). Modern hairstyles. Hair is combed over eye and cut hole in hair.
08 Hamburg: Exhibition 5 century skating ice rink un (archive) Blomen. Ice skates, size. Pictures of skates. Ice skates from different centuries as exhibits. Pictures of Ice skaters from different eras. Skate runner takes skate boots. People on the Alster condemned to. Speed skating on Dutch canals. UN Blomen crowded ice rink. Runner of Pirouette. Child do a Pirouette. Boxer dog on the ice, poodle and Dachshund. Beginners on skates. Falling and Ice skaters.
09th Oberstdorf: ski jumping four hills ski jumper at the bounce and jump. Snowfall. Landing a jumper. Jumper Lars Grini loses the balance when jumping and falling, ZL. Dieter Neuendorf / East zone during the jump, ZL. He is 2nd Veikko Kankonen jumps (1.). He plunges from the spout. Kankonen wipes are snow off your face, great. Photographer with camera, great. Kankonen thrown up as the winner.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Berger, Senta ; Prinz Charles ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Erhard, Luise ; Howard, Trevor ; Margaret von England ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Snowdon ; Grini, Lars ; Kankkonen, Veikko ; Neuendorf, Dieter ; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; filmmaking ; aircraft ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; State visits (inside) ; accident series ; Animals (except dogs) ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; NATO ; Jobs ; Eyes ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in Europe ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 832/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on 900 years Westminster Abbey origin: Pathe news information Erhard/new year camera: Vlasdeck whiz Kestrel d. NATO origin: Pathe news of Polish pilot test origin: DEFA UNICEF film origin: Austria Nina Ricci eyewear fashions Spotlight origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal hairdressing and make-up origin: Gaumont sports culture history of the ice-skating camera: Jürgens origin: Archive ski jump in Oberstdorf camera: rough, strong, Vlasdeck end brand
50th Anniversary of Nina Ricci’s Death († November 29, 1970)
The fashion designer Nina Ricci makes her mark with her refined feminine Haute Couture made from luxurious fabrics and elaborate ornaments. Her high-end creations quickly become the epitome of the good taste of Paris.
Born as Maria Adélaide Nielli in Turin in 1993 her family moves to Paris when she was 12 years old. A year later she begins an apprenticeship at a dressmaker’s. At age 18 she takes on a management position at the same company and soon is made head designer. In 1904 she marries jeweller Luigi Ricci, they have a son one year later. In 1908 she goes back to work and is hired by the couture house Raffin, where she would stay on as a designer for two decades.
In 1932 she and her son Robert found their own label „House of Nina Ricci“, a combination of her nickname and her husband’s family name.
The designer prefers to work with the fabric directly on the mannequin. Her creations are well received with the French upper class. After World War II she is invited to participate in a couture fashion show at the Louvre. Among the audience were many international guests, who made sure her international breakthrough would follow soon. The label gets a strong foothold on the US-American and European market in the next few years. Robert Ricci’s own scents contributed to that, such as “L’Air du Temps”, which went on sale in 1948.
Nina Ricci retires as a designer at the age of 70, her couture house continues to thrive under the management of her son. It becomes so famous that many actresses wear the gorgeous creations on the red carpet. Even pop-artist Andy Warhol designs a shop window for the label. Nina Ricci passes away at the age of 87. Today her name still stands for timeless, feminine elegance.