1st Bundestag exclusions in the Berlin Reichstag building in the snow, total. Session table. Deputies in the corridors. Barzel in conversation, great. Cigarette in hand. Gao in conversation, great. Hands of members at meeting with newspapers and pencils for notes. Barzel at conference table, half-close. Helmut Schmidt, large, Wehner, half-close.
02. oil fire in the Libyan desert of American aircraft of the world famous oil ended in the United States (Red Adair) lands in Libya. Fire fighting pipe is placed. Oil fire. Extinguish with water and mud. Fire screen. Ground. Fire At night. Connections of hoses full of mud.
03. Switzerland: Operation of bone fracture table with medical instruments, great. Surgeons with face shield during operation. Exposed bone attaches to break with metal plate and screws. Graph of the operation method with the rail to breakage. Shank drinks after the operation from water bucket.
04. Shastris death and cremation - Conference Tashkent Shastri on the bier. His widow and family members sitting next to him. Kosygin at the mourners. Conference Tashkent: Shastri comes down the stairs and is welcomed by Kosygin. Shastri is out front by force. Shastri enters Conference Hall. Shastri says, total. Ayub Khan at the Conference table, half-close. Close-up Shastri. Shastris's body is carried in the funeral procession. Crowds of Indians. Shastris's body is lifted on rough-Hew. Kindling wood push. Gun salutes with guns. Burning pile of wood.
05. kinetic art and pop exhibition of Otto Herbert Hajek in Esslingen moving mobile. Moving ball and tubes. Shadow. Water. Bar front surface. Small moving plates. Lines. Otto Herbert Hajek before painting, half-close. Girl with geometric clothing goes between sculptures. Esslingen: From car running color and molded stripes on pavement. Strips of houses. Modern sculptures on the market square in front of old half-timbered houses. Market operation. People are skeptical looking at the sculptures. Old woman, great. Man with Hat, big. Old woman with headscarf, large. Church tower behind plastic. Old man with large glasses. Man with knitted band around the head, big. Boys climb up on the plastic.
06. Grindelwald: women's ski race downhill skiing: Christel Haas on the slopes. It runs as a winner in the downhill finish. Christel Haas with helmet and glasses pushed up after the race, great. Special slalom: Marielle Goitschel runs and WINS. Marielle Goitschel with knit hat, wholesale.
07. Wengen: Lauberhorn ski race of the men's downhill race: runners fall in the downhill. Run the winner Karl Schranz. Karl Schranz with pushed-up goggles after the run, large, laughing.
08 Imst: Sledding to the Alpine countries Cup Luger at the start and ride through the curves of the track. Recording while driving out of the slide. Falls. Helmut Thaler / Austria will be winners. He stands up for the drive from the sled. Luge doubles: Ride through the curves and falls. Ride the winner of Reinhold Senn and Helmut Thaler / Austria. Both Luger before the target range, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Title brand information Bundestag committees in Berlin camera: Pahl oil fire i.d.. Libyan desert origin: USIS bone healing in the Switzerland origin: Cine journal Blickpunkt Shastri, Conference in Tashkent and cremation origin: Metro, Sovkino, rank Organization In the spotlight of kinetic art and camera: strong pop exhibition with Hajek camera: basic sports int. Damem - and men's ski race (Grindelwald and Wengen) origin: Cine journal sledding to Alpine countries Cup Imst/Tyrol camera: Vlasdeck end brand
Information: Berlin: Bundestag committees meet woke up the Berlin Reichstag Building from the politically-induced hibernation in the divided capital for a week. Factions and committees of the German Bundestag moved their work - despite the usual protests beyond the wall - on the river Spree.
Government parties and the opposition agreed, would involved the Berlin weeks more than hitherto in the parliamentary life the Federal Republic since - so feared A few members - Berlin in the shadows could get world politics again about it. Nearly 400 members had joined the trip to Berlin. Nevertheless: A plenary session not found Instead of also this time.
Libya: Five oil wells by mammoth explosion in fire set the world famous Red Adair, the flying oil-fire delete train out of America reached the explosion after 36 hours. Until then, 30,000 barrels of oil were lost. Libya, one of the richest countries in Africa, since the oil began to flow with the help of foreign capital, experienced the heaviest sources fire in its recent history.
Water poverty forced to lay pipelines to distant water site. At the same time, huge amounts of mud into the oil well were blown to suffocate the fire.
For the companies concerned, the damage is significant. Based on the annual production he falls hardly, Libya's oil exports is so great that he could cover more than 2/3 of the needs of the Federal Republic.
Davos: New methods for healing of bone fractures from the Switzerland tested we received information that we share with all ski and toboggan party winter vacationers. In the surgical laboratory of Davos, succeeded in the short term and without a cast to heal bone fractures. A metal rail, held by screws and nuts, clinging together seamlessly the fractions. Soon it will be, not just sheep the for this method of deciding. 7,000 test operations produced satisfactory results.
Spotlight on: India after Shastris death since his cremation: uncertainty about the Treaty of Tashkent the people of India and the statesmen from all over the world have abandon of a politician, the time to do permanent, was not given. At the end of 19 government service, Shastri was the focal point of the Tashkent Conference. Brachteeinen compromise, notable because he achieved was in an uncompromising time of hardened fronts. She brought a treaty which ended the war between India and Pakistan, and in which the Soviet Union played the role of the successful mediator. However, the Kashmir problem remained unsolved. The hour of the Shastri hoped for a new start, is marred by scepticism about a young contract and domestic political uncertainty already - shortly after his cremation and the election of his successor -.
The Indians, who have witnessed the burning rites on the Jamuna River in New Delhi, living under the permanent dangers of a 480-million starving people. Their plight has not changed since Nehru's death.
Form by light kinetic art - moving through air, water, electricity, light and sound Esslingen: 0.H. Hájek is on the marketplace more than a thousand years, five sculptures to the discussion was the principle that only static could be art. Our century broke this taboo. 58 artists from all parts of the world show in Germany kinetic art - aesthetic stimulation machines that produce movement as an end in itself. Moved by water, electricity, air, light and sound there is a unmistakably absichtsvolles game of forms the chance oder. Equally, a walk through this exhibition is the search for the artistic idea in the midst of a technological world of flashing and tinny effects.
Otto Herbert Hajek, one of the Meistdiskutierten on the Kassel Documenta claimed these days more than an exhibition space, to make small-town residents in the way of modern art. He claimed Esslingen near Stuttgart as a drawing surface for his color ways. Narrow, consider the danger of freezing water streaks on streets, squares and houses to help the citizens to orient themselves in his hometown.
Highlight of the two-day Esslinger art-fighting days: room new outline on the marketplace. Before historic half-timbered Gables, five Freiplastiken from the workshop of Hájek surprised the residents one morning.
Hajek has had the courage to put his work under the market women. The response was indifference, incomprehension and verbal insults. However, these reactions are not have shaken Hajek. "I do do things - he once said. The company explained to something. It's their responsibility."
With 100 km to Valley Christl Haas - downhill Queen of int. Ski elite in Grindelwald and Wengen ski Festival in Grindelwald and Wengen revealed the sale of German track stars. Among the first twenty: no German ladies. The Frenchwomen sparkle in the slalom, the Austrians in the downhill course. Christ h, the "first lady" from Tyrol, for several years, the fastest girl on skis, reached 100 kilometers per hour.
The special slalom on the steep slope was for many of the hanging part from gate to gate. Marielle Goitschel however, the hip-swinging talent from France, the goals were just closely connected to world-class form to prove enough. She wins the combination.
The fastest downhill of the men this season, the Lauberhorn race, began with a stylistic sensation. The egg-shape - is praised, yet in the last year by the French as the egg of Columbus No more up to date. One drives and crashes without is set to have on a particular style.
Karl Schranz offered more than the others in this race? He drove record and created a new ski mode? Black, leather and tight. Referee and present women gave him the highest score.
Sports: Elegance at the sledding takes time at minus 27C H. Thaler (Austria) wins the Alpine countries Cup Imst the racing toboggan experts who took part in Imst, exceptionally feared opponents less than the cold: at minus 27 degrees Celsius they steered their lightweight vehicle on the ice-hard track. Their target: the Alpine countries Cup.
In the labyrinth, the infamous s-curve of this railway, sleds and riders parted often.
For the local Matador the local knowledge paid off. Helmut Thaler is faster than the best from Italy, Germany and of Switzerland. To keep the balance is much more difficult in the men's doubles event. The smallest move enough to fall.
Layers in the Olympic year 1964 five Germans at the top of the World Elite, sledding so she still under also-rans. Reinhold Senn and Helmut Thaler of Austria but win the Alpine countries Cup as the fastest men with the best seating capacity.
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer ; Gradl, Johann Baptist ; Hajek ; Khan, Ayub ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Shastri ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Wehner, Herbert ; Goitschel, Marielle ; Haas, Christl ; Senn, Reinhold ; Schranz, Karl ; Thaler, Helmut
Esslingen ; Berlin ; Libya ; Tashkent ; Davos ; India ; IMST ; Grindelwald ; Wengen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Hands ; Domestic events ; Fire ; fire protection ; Fire Brigade ; Women, mothers ; Smoking ; Tobogganing ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Deaths, funerals ; War, prisoners of war ; Art ; Works of art ; Medicine ; People ; Military ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Fire brigade ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator