Die Zeit unter der Lupe 834/1966 18.01.1966
1st Bundestag exclusions in the Berlin Reichstag building in the snow, total. Session table. Deputies in the corridors. Barzel in conversation, great. Cigarette in hand. Gao in conversation, great. Hands of members at meeting with newspapers and pencils for notes. Barzel at conference table, half-close. Helmut Schmidt, large, Wehner, half-close.
02. oil fire in the Libyan desert of American aircraft of the world famous oil ended in the United States (Red Adair) lands in Libya. Fire fighting pipe is placed. Oil fire. Extinguish with water and mud. Fire screen. Ground. Fire At night. Connections of hoses full of mud.
03. Switzerland: Operation of bone fracture table with medical instruments, great. Surgeons with face shield during operation. Exposed bone attaches to break with metal plate and screws. Graph of the operation method with the rail to breakage. Shank drinks after the operation from water bucket.
04. Shastris death and cremation - Conference Tashkent Shastri on the bier. His widow and family members sitting next to him. Kosygin at the mourners. Conference Tashkent: Shastri comes down the stairs and is welcomed by Kosygin. Shastri is out front by force. Shastri enters Conference Hall. Shastri says, total. Ayub Khan at the Conference table, half-close. Close-up Shastri. Shastris's body is carried in the funeral procession. Crowds of Indians. Shastris's body is lifted on rough-Hew. Kindling wood push. Gun salutes with guns. Burning pile of wood.
05. kinetic art and pop exhibition of Otto Herbert Hajek in Esslingen moving mobile. Moving ball and tubes. Shadow. Water. Bar front surface. Small moving plates. Lines. Otto Herbert Hajek before painting, half-close. Girl with geometric clothing goes between sculptures. Esslingen: From car running color and molded stripes on pavement. Strips of houses. Modern sculptures on the market square in front of old half-timbered houses. Market operation. People are skeptical looking at the sculptures. Old woman, great. Man with Hat, big. Old woman with headscarf, large. Church tower behind plastic. Old man with large glasses. Man with knitted band around the head, big. Boys climb up on the plastic.
06. Grindelwald: women's ski race downhill skiing: Christel Haas on the slopes. It runs as a winner in the downhill finish. Christel Haas with helmet and glasses pushed up after the race, great. Special slalom: Marielle Goitschel runs and WINS. Marielle Goitschel with knit hat, wholesale.
07. Wengen: Lauberhorn ski race of the men's downhill race: runners fall in the downhill. Run the winner Karl Schranz. Karl Schranz with pushed-up goggles after the run, large, laughing.
08 Imst: Sledding to the Alpine countries Cup Luger at the start and ride through the curves of the track. Recording while driving out of the slide. Falls. Helmut Thaler / Austria will be winners. He stands up for the drive from the sled. Luge doubles: Ride through the curves and falls. Ride the winner of Reinhold Senn and Helmut Thaler / Austria. Both Luger before the target range, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer ; Gradl, Johann Baptist ; Hajek ; Khan, Ayub ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Shastri ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Wehner, Herbert ; Goitschel, Marielle ; Haas, Christl ; Senn, Reinhold ; Schranz, Karl ; Thaler, Helmut
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Hands ; Domestic events ; Fire ; fire protection ; Fire Brigade ; Women, mothers ; Smoking ; Tobogganing ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Deaths, funerals ; War, prisoners of war ; Art ; Works of art ; Medicine ; People ; Military ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Fire brigade ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 834/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Bundestag committees in Berlin camera: Pahl oil fire i.d.. Libyan desert origin: USIS bone healing in the Switzerland origin: Cine journal Blickpunkt Shastri, Conference in Tashkent and cremation origin: Metro, Sovkino, rank Organization In the spotlight of kinetic art and camera: strong pop exhibition with Hajek camera: basic sports int. Damem - and men's ski race (Grindelwald and Wengen) origin: Cine journal sledding to Alpine countries Cup Imst/Tyrol camera: Vlasdeck end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 85/1947
Welt im Bild 95/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 978/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 434/1958
Der Retter (Hindenburg 1925)