Die Zeit unter der Lupe 840/1966 01.03.1966
1st United States: underwater laboratory on the California coast frogmen jump underwater research - into the water. Men in underwater laboratory Sealab II research on the biological and geographical conditions. Fish swim past. Diver feeding fish on the sea bed.
02. Switzerland: cardiovascular research by physical methods sister stands syringe into a vein of the arm of a patient. Pointer points to to scale. Blood drips. Microscopes scientists explore the responses of blood. Animal surgery. Apparatus. Beating heart.
03. Peru: Catacombs of the Church of San Francisco in Lima the Church in Lima. Bones in the subterranean vaults. Skull. Put bones in patterns. Skeleton with a jacket.
04. West Berlin: SED party Congress of young pioneers on a SED party Congress. Catchment of the flags. Young people raise their fists to the greeting. Blank Spandauer ballrooms, where the Party Congress should take place in 1966. Egon Bahr, representative of the Berlin Senate, gives interview to the ban, big. Printing company. Editorial Office of the SED paper: the truth. Photos are spotted. Sign on door SED West Berlin. Rotary machine for production of SED newspaper. Hand press push button on front door. Driving record at the AEG building by. Brochure Siemens speaker. The Siemens building. Brochure Borsigröhre. The Borsigwerke. Young party members of the SED fold brochures. Working-class and backyard of Berlin. On s-Bahn train. Newspaper notice: The truth. Distribution of the newspaper climb stairs in stairway and newspaper into the mailbox. Distribution on the road. People wave off and not To want to have newspaper. You throw paper in the trash. Filled paper basket with newspapers. Head of the Socialist Unity Party of West Berlin Gerhard Hardley gives interview, great. Senate spokesman Egon Bahr speaks.
05. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip in Sant Lucia / West India welcome from Elizabeth and Philip, total. Elizabeth, great with a hat. Drummers. Dance performances. Demonstration of the arrival of the first British warship to West India. Elizabeth and Philip sitting in the stands, total. Young people dance. Negress with an elegant large white hat. Elegant women, black and white, at a garden party. Demonstration of dances. Elizabeth Flower hat, big, smiling. Elizabeth and Philip pass in the open car waving people trellis. Ongoing Negro, screen-filling.
06. Davos: World Championship in figure skating race of the couple Glockshuber / Danne (4). Wave audience with German flags. Run the world champion Oleg Protopopow / Ludmilla Belusova. People clap. Run the American Gary Visconti (3rd) and Champions Peggy Fleming. Peggy Fleming with flowers on the podium, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bahr, Egon ; Danielus, Gerhard ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Danne, Wolfgang ; Fleming, Peggy ; Glockshuber, Margot ; Belosowa, Ludmilla ; Protopopow, Oleg ; Visconti, Gary
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; DDR ; Ice skating, art running ; Hands ; Industry ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; Women, mothers ; musical instruments ; News, communications ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Diving, diver ; Animals (except dogs) ; Technology, industry ; Medicine ; People ; Outlander ; Testing ; Archaeology ; Buildings in South America ; Industrial ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 840/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- TITLE brand details (underwater laboratory on the kaliforn underwater research. Coast) origin: USIS blood circulation (blood vessels research in Freiburg) origin: Cine journal Bormann' Church (Peru) camera: Rau wallpapers SED (prohibition of the SED party Congress in West Berlin) camera: Pahl origin: DEFA Spotlight Queen travel (Queen and Prince Phillip on St. Lucia/Westind.)
Origin: Pathe News Sports ice skating (World Championships in Davos) origin: Cine journal, Cine journal title brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 194/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 570/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 367/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 400/1957
Welt im Film 199/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 516/1959