Die Zeit unter der Lupe 841/1966 08.03.1966
01 fortune teller Buchela archival material: flooding in Austria. Integrating with animated Easter eggs. Moon men. Pope Paul against aircraft. Military band plays to the reception at Moscow airport. Benedictory Pope. Moving to Moscow. Leaders to stand in Moscow. Buchela, great. Dog, great. Buchela on the phone, great. Status of Christ on the cross in front of the hotel Chapel. Visitors of the Buchela coming and waiting in the waiting room. Dr. Haese interviewed fortune teller, big, o-ton: "Yes, how do you know that? This is innate. Is by birth. Is a gift of God."-"so find out about politics in the world?"-"Where I occasionally read what."-"read A lot of newspapers?"-"off and on. Also what I wanted to say also by image."-"and how expensive is always an advice?"-" there is one out there 2 mark, the other box cigarettes ne, are poor people, some come with flowers. "-"and how is it with the high Lords, which come to you?"-"you mean high gentlemen To give A lot? Then the poor's better off. I say to myself, if A lot, understand then a maximum of 25, 50 mark. Nothing more, nothing more."-" are also including politicians who get the advice you?"-"Oh yes!"-"Members of the German Bundestag."-"Yes, Yes."-"Have you ever advise a Minister?"-"Yes. I want to talk about not A lot? "." The 3 monkeys "not hear, not see, do not speak, great." Dog, great. Chain of Buchela with large cross. Kaufmann approaches his car from bad EMS. Dr. Haese goes to him and questioned him, o-ton: "I even friends in Bonn in the Ministry, of which I'm sure that you All the time you consult. And I know even A few bankers who not only in the Federal Republic, but also abroad, All the time you consult." Buchela, large, original sound: "How long do you think Ludwig Erhard and his Cabinet on the Government will stay?" – "he's staying longer as people think. People think, Yes, he would govern as long No more. He is indeed overly intelligent. Yes."-"have you ever mistaken?"-"Yes, have mistaken. Everyone is wrong time."
02. the Vietcong of wounded fighting tunnel fortress Viet Nam - US elite unit "Tunnel rats". Gun strikes. U.S. soldiers in front of entrance to underground tunnel fortifications of the Viet Cong. Seated captured Viet Cong.
03. prisoner exchange India - prisoners are Pakistan in long series. Officers register prisoners who walk past them. Prisoners on trucks.
04. United States: footage of the flight of the Apollo capsule flying rocket. Camera films kick of the Launcher. Flying rocket. Landed capsule is recovered.
05. Lübke in Cameroon Negro drummers and musicians. Lübke sitting on bleachers, half-close. Negro dancers and dancers with bare-chested. Tab shows of the chiefs at a Phantasia. Lübke claps, half-close.
06. Carnival in Rio aerial view of Rio with sugar loaf and Christ the Redeemer. The beach of Cobakabana. Carnival parade on the road. Carnival dancing Samba and Carioca. Belly dance. Sleeping on the road after the end of the Carnival.
07. Kiel: German Indoor Athletics Championships Starter is launching pad. Feet of a racer in the start in the starting block. Hurdle runners from behind. Shot putter. Hands with rod for pole vault. Pole vaulter. Triple jumper. High jumper. Hurdles, ZL. Hurdler falls. Triple jump: Michael Sauer jumps 16,02 m. shot put: ZL, Birlenbach 17,85 m, ZL launches the ball. Long jump: Heide Rosendahl jumps 6.25 m, ZL. Long jump men: baby jumps 7.72 m. Hinrich John hurdles WINS him: Hinrich John after the run, half-close. Hurdles women: it wins Inge Schell. Inge Schell after the run, half-close. Pole vaulter breaks latte. Cameraman filming pole vault. Pure Liese WINS with 4.80 m, ZL. Hochspringerinnen, ZL. Ilja Hans jumping 1.67 m. 50 m walking: Jürgen Schneider WINS. Jürgen Schneider, waving after the run, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; close-ups, detail; Dogs; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Carnival; Carnival; musical instruments; Photographers; Portraits; Postal, postal services; Rockets; Sports details, fouls; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Cities: South America; Dance; War, prisoners of war; Athletics, jogging, fun run; People; Currency; aerial photographs; Eyes; Dogs; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 841/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Under the magnifying glass fortune teller Buchela camera: Seib origin: archive information of Viet Nam - tunnel rats origin: Gaumont prisoner exchange India Pakistan origin: Pakistan camera in space - Apollo capsule origin: Metro Lübke in Cameroon is primarily cheerful Carnival in Rio origin: Gaumont sports halls Athletics Championship in Kiel camera: Rieck, Brandes, l. start and end mark
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 149/1948
Welt im Film 210/1949
Bei unseren Helden an der Somme
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 970/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 285/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 322/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 730/1964