Die Zeit unter der Lupe 841/1966 08.03.1966
01 fortune teller Buchela archival material: flooding in Austria. Integrating with animated Easter eggs. Moon men. Pope Paul against aircraft. Military band plays to the reception at Moscow airport. Benedictory Pope. Moving to Moscow. Leaders to stand in Moscow. Buchela, great. Dog, great. Buchela on the phone, great. Status of Christ on the cross in front of the hotel Chapel. Visitors of the Buchela coming and waiting in the waiting room. Dr. Haese interviewed fortune teller, big, o-ton: "Yes, how do you know that? This is innate. Is by birth. Is a gift of God."-"so find out about politics in the world?"-"Where I occasionally read what."-"read A lot of newspapers?"-"off and on. Also what I wanted to say also by image."-"and how expensive is always an advice?"-" there is one out there 2 mark, the other box cigarettes ne, are poor people, some come with flowers. "-"and how is it with the high Lords, which come to you?"-"you mean high gentlemen To give A lot? Then the poor's better off. I say to myself, if A lot, understand then a maximum of 25, 50 mark. Nothing more, nothing more."-" are also including politicians who get the advice you?"-"Oh yes!"-"Members of the German Bundestag."-"Yes, Yes."-"Have you ever advise a Minister?"-"Yes. I want to talk about not A lot? "." The 3 monkeys "not hear, not see, do not speak, great." Dog, great. Chain of Buchela with large cross. Kaufmann approaches his car from bad EMS. Dr. Haese goes to him and questioned him, o-ton: "I even friends in Bonn in the Ministry, of which I'm sure that you All the time you consult. And I know even A few bankers who not only in the Federal Republic, but also abroad, All the time you consult." Buchela, large, original sound: "How long do you think Ludwig Erhard and his Cabinet on the Government will stay?" – "he's staying longer as people think. People think, Yes, he would govern as long No more. He is indeed overly intelligent. Yes."-"have you ever mistaken?"-"Yes, have mistaken. Everyone is wrong time."
02. the Vietcong of wounded fighting tunnel fortress Viet Nam - US elite unit "Tunnel rats". Gun strikes. U.S. soldiers in front of entrance to underground tunnel fortifications of the Viet Cong. Seated captured Viet Cong.
03. prisoner exchange India - prisoners are Pakistan in long series. Officers register prisoners who walk past them. Prisoners on trucks.
04. United States: footage of the flight of the Apollo capsule flying rocket. Camera films kick of the Launcher. Flying rocket. Landed capsule is recovered.
05. Lübke in Cameroon Negro drummers and musicians. Lübke sitting on bleachers, half-close. Negro dancers and dancers with bare-chested. Tab shows of the chiefs at a Phantasia. Lübke claps, half-close.
06. Carnival in Rio aerial view of Rio with sugar loaf and Christ the Redeemer. The beach of Cobakabana. Carnival parade on the road. Carnival dancing Samba and Carioca. Belly dance. Sleeping on the road after the end of the Carnival.
07. Kiel: German Indoor Athletics Championships Starter is launching pad. Feet of a racer in the start in the starting block. Hurdle runners from behind. Shot putter. Hands with rod for pole vault. Pole vaulter. Triple jumper. High jumper. Hurdles, ZL. Hurdler falls. Triple jump: Michael Sauer jumps 16,02 m. shot put: ZL, Birlenbach 17,85 m, ZL launches the ball. Long jump: Heide Rosendahl jumps 6.25 m, ZL. Long jump men: baby jumps 7.72 m. Hinrich John hurdles WINS him: Hinrich John after the run, half-close. Hurdles women: it wins Inge Schell. Inge Schell after the run, half-close. Pole vaulter breaks latte. Cameraman filming pole vault. Pure Liese WINS with 4.80 m, ZL. Hochspringerinnen, ZL. Ilja Hans jumping 1.67 m. 50 m walking: Jürgen Schneider WINS. Jürgen Schneider, waving after the run, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; close-ups, detail; Dogs; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Carnival; Carnival; musical instruments; Photographers; Portraits; Postal, postal services; Rockets; Sports details, fouls; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Cities: South America; Dance; War, prisoners of war; Athletics, jogging, fun run; People; Currency; aerial photographs; Eyes; Dogs; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 841/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Under the magnifying glass fortune teller Buchela camera: Seib origin: archive information of Viet Nam - tunnel rats origin: Gaumont prisoner exchange India Pakistan origin: Pakistan camera in space - Apollo capsule origin: Metro Lübke in Cameroon is primarily cheerful Carnival in Rio origin: Gaumont sports halls Athletics Championship in Kiel camera: Rieck, Brandes, l. start and end mark
Heide Rosendahl turns 70 (* February 14, 1947)
The track and field athlete Heide Rosendahl was the face of the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich. The two time gold medal and one time silver medal winner was one of the most successful athlete of the 1972 games and kept the audience in suspense with the very tight results. She scored the first gold medal for the German team by winning the long jump competition by just one centimeter. In the pentathlon two days later, she came in second with just a 10 point difference. And in the final lap of the 4x100 relay Heide Rosendahl managed to defend the minimal advantage of the West German relay team against the front runners from East Germany. She even set a new world record. That definitely made Rosendahl one of the most popular track and field athletes in West Germany. She was voted German athlete of the year, just like two years before.
Rosendahl first got noticed at the age of 16, when she won the long jump as well as the pentathlon at the German Youth Championship. A year later, the sports student achieved numerous German championship titles. She also scored titles at international championships, like the European Championship and the World University Championship and she set new world records in long jump and the pentathlon. Just one year after the highpoint of her career at the Olympic Games in Munich she retired as a professional athlete. She married the US-basketball player John Ecker, with whom she has two sons. Beginning in the mid-1970s Heide Rosendahl-Ecker worked as a coach, managed several sports studios and headed a company for nutritional science. She retired in 2011.
More video clips on this subject
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 841/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 977/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1010/1969