Die Zeit unter der Lupe 847/1966 19.04.1966
01 Bonn: John McCloy at Erhard of travellers of American car with US-stander (title underground). McCloy in addition to Erhard, half-close. Schröder, laughing, great.
02. Bonn: Schröder shake hands talks Couve de Murville - Schröder Couve de Murville, half-close. Close-up Couve de Murville. Schröder, great. Both in conversation, great. Cameramen.
03. American NATO bases in France before the dissolution of the American GI's immediately. American cars on French roads. MP directs traffic, great. Shield headquarters. Map with locations marked by flags of NATO in France. Aerial photographs of the base buildings. Flying aircraft. Travelshops. Aircraft base Chateauroux. Driving record of the base. French workers leaving their place of work after work. American soldier with his French wife and his son, immediately. Shopping in American military operations. Rotating disc, great. Spokesman of the transmitter of AFN. Young men on slot machines. Young men at the bowling. Moving the American Chapel. Female Chapel. The star-spangled banner is caught, big.
04. biggest airliner Boeing 747 model of the aircraft. Settings, inside and out. Flight attendants sitting in nozzle. Flight attendants and pilots go by plane.
05 England: army vehicle for extreme slope Saladin car driving up a steep hill and down. Ride over rough terrain with springy individually mounted on wheels.
06. Holland: Truck for mud and quicksand Amphirol crawler with 2 oblong roll with 2 long rollers instead of wheels travels through water, mud soil and sandy soil. Car can change direction and go sideways.
07. spring and sparrows in Bucharest light reflexes, which are transformed to a blossoms. Flowering branch. People riding in boats. Spring flowers large. Child picking flowers in the Park and cooking on stove dolls in the Park. Sparrow flock in trees. Street in Bucharest, in the foreground sparrows on the tree. People look up. Sparrows in the evening when lights in the branches.
08 ski jumping in Zakopane ski jumper. Camera from the top takes viewers who stand in the snow like a chessboard. Neuendorf, Thuringia, crashes after the jump. Springer crashes and losing a ski. Bachler achieved the largest expanses for Austria. Horst mercury / central Germany achieved a new Hill record 105.5 m. Jump of winner Ryszard Witke / Poland. Witke, half-close.
09th Elmshorn: German forest cross country Championships the women's start. Runners, half-close. Antje DC field / Hamburg leads and runs first through the target. Start the men. Run head-on. In the first group the two favourites Manfred Fazila he Ned and Lutz Philipp. Final er ICH runs 150 m ahead of the finish. Final er ICH and Philip side by side, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Flowers ; gambling ; Trade, finance ; cameramen, cameramen ; Bowling, bowling, boules, pétanque ; Children ; Flags ; aircraft ; Spring, spring pictures ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Plants ; Photographers ; Police ; Radio, television ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; maps ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Military ; Microphones ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Military ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 847/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand background Couve de Murville in Bonn camera: Luppa McCloy in Bonn camera: Luppa Americans in France (NATO and U.S. bases in France) origin: Pathé journal technology Boeing 747 (largest airliner) origin: Metro army vehicle test origin: Pathe news amphibious origin: Polygoon range spring and sparrows in Bucharest origin: Sahia ski jump in Zakopane origin: Polkronika German forest cross country Championships camera: Seib, l., Rühe, Rahim A, E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 138/1952
Im Infanterieflugzeug über Laon und dem Chemin des Dames
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 407/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 391/1957